there is hope

why did you say "Jews and Muslims coming together over the ban"....what ban are you talking about?.....and why did you mention "religious haters"....what religion are you talking about?...
Read it again, harry, you are lost.
you did not answer my questions.....are you lost?....
You have not asked a legit question. There is no Muslim ban, only a poorly executed EO.
they were not legit?....YOU mentioned a ban jake, i asked you what ban......you mentioned religious haters,i asked you what religion.....if you dont want to answer questions jake about what you post....dont post ......
I answered clearly, and if you don't get that, tough, harry. Most Americans don't like the ban. I get a kick when the alt righties put up polls from organizations they refused to recognize before election day. :lol: Now you run along until you wish to answer straight, harry. You were better than this at one time.
hey jake you are the one many here call "fakey"......they call me harry......maybe YOU were the one who was better at one time....

"Republican U.S. senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham said on Sunday that President Donald Trump's order halting arrivals of refugees and others from seven Muslim-majority countries may do more to help recruit terrorists than improve U.S. security." According to Protectionist in McCain/Graham Say Trump EO May Help Terrorist "Recruitment"

Trust McCain-Graham or trust Protectionist-Harry Dresden, et al?

Trump's people should have advised him better on how to implement this OP.

"Republican U.S. senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham said on Sunday that President Donald Trump's order halting arrivals of refugees and others from seven Muslim-majority countries may do more to help recruit terrorists than improve U.S. security." According to Protectionist in McCain/Graham Say Trump EO May Help Terrorist "Recruitment"

Trust McCain-Graham or trust Protectionist-Harry Dresden, et al?

Trump's people should have advised him better on how to implement this OP.
hey jake if you are going to put me on ignore dont be like dottie and mention people you have ignore....dont be a puss jake....

papa, show me her legal immigration documents.

Show me proof of it. You are lying if you are suggesting she was legal when you can't prove it all.

You will always be called out for your Limbaugh-Alinksy mirror attacks. You are so poor at it.

Forum List

Back