There is hope for Trump, for there is a precedent

The Right, which seems to be anarchy lite***, can have hope for a Donald Trump renaissance. When the Mueller Investigation provides proof beyond a Reasonable Doubt of the corruption he has brought to the office and our nation, Trump can continue his hate and fear rhetoric from prison, and no doubt the Trumpanzees will march in the streets in his support.

It's happening in Brazil, and it can happen here: "Brazil's Lula launches presidential bid from jail as thousands march in support"+++

***Anarchy Lite is the ideological foundation for the 21st Century Conservative, those who believe whatever they do is lawful and moral, and anything done or proposed by the left is illegal and immoral.

+++ Brazil's Lula launches presidential bid from jail as thousands march in support
You cannot justify evil by saying it is not.
Evil people are hijacking the conservative movement to spread evil and self-serving initiatives.

"The Conservative Movement"? I don't see anything positive that the conservative movement has done to make anyone's life better, except the wealthy, global corporations and the clergy.

Educated me: Explain how wars of choice, supply side economic theory and fiscal conservatism (allowing our nation's infrastructure to rust) have benefited We the People and our progeny.
I am not a conservative but neither are Trump and his minions. Many true conservatives oppose Trump as much as independents and Democrats.
I am not saying conservatives necessarily were positive but the majority of members and policies are not as evil as Trump and supporters. Trump is using the Republican party, using the demographic that supports him. All Trump does is use people and institutions to his personal benefit.
Trump goes after soft targets to take advantage of. The Republican party and the under educated and underemployed white demographic are very soft targets.

If Mueller finds nothing to charge Trump or any member of his campaign with the reaction from the left on this board, in Washington, Hollywood and of course the media is going to be pricelsss it might even top the hysterical hissy fit of election night 2016.
Members of the Trump campaign have already been charged. Another uninformed Trump supporter.
Not with anything releated to alleged stated purpose of the Mueller investigation Russian attempts to interfer in the election and possible collusion. The uniformed should be careful about calling others else uninformed.
You do not think the Flynn guilty plea of speaking with the Russians during transition does not have collusion potential. It has the potential once all facts are out. Another Trump supporter who relies on alternative facts.
During the transition meaning after the election no I don't think speaking to the Russian ambassador after the election is collusion in fact members of an incoming administration having conversations with people they will be dealing with is not uncommon. Another Trump critic who wouldn't know facts if they kicked him the nuts.

If Mueller finds nothing to charge Trump or any member of his campaign with the reaction from the left on this board, in Washington, Hollywood and of course the media is going to be pricelsss it might even top the hysterical hissy fit of election night 2016.
Members of the Trump campaign have already been charged. Another uninformed Trump supporter.
Not with anything releated to alleged stated purpose of the Mueller investigation Russian attempts to interfer in the election and possible collusion. The uniformed should be careful about calling others else uninformed.
You do not think the Flynn guilty plea of speaking with the Russians during transition does not have collusion potential. It has the potential once all facts are out. Another Trump supporter who relies on alternative facts.
During the transition meaning after the election no I don't think speaking to the Russian ambassador after the election is collusion in fact members of an incoming administration having conversations with people they will be dealing with is not uncommon. Another Trump critic who wouldn't know facts if they kicked him the nuts.
Trump was actively pursuing a business deal with Russia including the Russian government during the campaign. Why did Trump lie about that? Flynn was offering relief from sanctions on Russia put on by Obama before Trump was inaugurated. Why did Flynn lie about it if there was nothing wrong?
Many pieces we know now could be tied together to prove collusion. More facts coming. Why has Trump and team lied about so many facts around Russia if there is nothing to hide.

Trump was actively pursuing a business deal with Russia including the Russian government during the campaign. Why did Trump lie about that? Flynn was offering relief from sanctions on Russia put on by Obama before Trump was inaugurated. Why did Flynn lie about it if there was nothing wrong?
Many pieces we know now could be tied together to prove collusion. More facts coming. Why has Trump and team lied about so many facts around Russia if there is nothing to hide.
51A4AA3E-E4F9-4DA3-95A5-4D8C8634A0A2.jpeg

For Republicans a BJ is enough to impeach a Democratic president.

But Felonies aren’t enough to impeach a republican president.

Double standard much?

You keep dreaming about your "imaginary felonies", and the courts will call them non-crimes. Mueller is the one who is getting way out of his lane.

Tell me that you still think that Bubba doing an intern in the WH was okay? Any other manager in the country would have been fired immediately for that kind of behavior.
Well, actually, if Monica is telling the truth, it was Monica who did bill. If you know what I mean wink wink.
But both being adults, they didn’t do anything illegal. People in the Trump Circle, are going to prison. They are going to prison. They will be in prison. Do you see the difference?

Yes, the difference is that the FBI and Mueller team do not investigate Hillary and the deep state criminals, and they use perjury traps on the Trump team like Popadopulos and Flynn. Then there are the 10-year old crimes of Manafort, and the stupid tax evasion crimes of Cohen, none of which mattered until Mueller wanted them prosecuted to get them to roll over on Trump. Do you see the difference between the persecution of the Trump team, and the non-prosecution of the obvious Hillary and deep state crimes?

Tissue? lol. How about telling the reader all about this Deep State? IMO it is not a theory, not even a postulate. Prove me wrong, name names and agendas.

The Right, which seems to be anarchy lite***, can have hope for a Donald Trump renaissance. When the Mueller Investigation provides proof beyond a Reasonable Doubt of the corruption he has brought to the office and our nation, Trump can continue his hate and fear rhetoric from prison, and no doubt the Trumpanzees will march in the streets in his support.

It's happening in Brazil, and it can happen here: "Brazil's Lula launches presidential bid from jail as thousands march in support"+++

***Anarchy Lite is the ideological foundation for the 21st Century Conservative, those who believe whatever they do is lawful and moral, and anything done or proposed by the left is illegal and immoral.

+++ Brazil's Lula launches presidential bid from jail as thousands march in support
You cannot justify evil by saying it is not.
Evil people are hijacking the conservative movement to spread evil and self-serving initiatives.

"The Conservative Movement"? I don't see anything positive that the conservative movement has done to make anyone's life better, except the wealthy, global corporations and the clergy.

Educated me: Explain how wars of choice, supply side economic theory and fiscal conservatism (allowing our nation's infrastructure to rust) have benefited We the People and our progeny.
I am not a conservative but neither are Trump and his minions. Many true conservatives oppose Trump as much as independents and Democrats.
I am not saying conservatives necessarily were positive but the majority of members and policies are not as evil as Trump and supporters. Trump is using the Republican party, using the demographic that supports him. All Trump does is use people and institutions to his personal benefit.
All Trump does is use people and institutions to his personal benefit.
you mean like 95% of the politicians in the country?.......

Hey, all big time crooks have a contingency plan so that they can keep running their criminal empire from prison if so needed.

Big time crooks were leaders who didn't toss their LT's under the bus. No one likes Donald Trump.

“No one” but America’s Best, those whom occupy 30 states and 2,623 counties.
Look bud, Trump NEVER set out to be “liked” by this nations filth, he refuses to govern on behalf our lowest grade, that’s why he appeals to legit Americans.
Don’t worry bud, you’ve been conditioned by the Kenyan; you had eight long years of Hussein rolling the red carpet out for wetbacks and America’s bottom feeders, the drastic change still has you pissing yourself.
Here’s a little reminder for you.
583c8ee3ba6eb620008b6738-750-679.png

See my post #39, and defend conservatism.

Conservatism encourages American values, tradition, culture...and everything that made this nation great once upon a time.
Tell us how Progressive ideals have improved the lives of good Americans.
The “Progressive” movement pushed by the Kenyan benefits few, pisses off most.

Oh you are so full of bullshit

I challenge the OP and anyone who supports him to cite occurrences supporting the statement of "the corruption Trump has brought to the office and our nation".

Good fucking luck progressives. Fact is the progressive elite and their media have mind-fucked you guys so hard you can no longer distinguish which end is up. You people say shit that doesn't contain an ounce of merit. Sadly you don't have the mental capacity to even realize it.

Tissue? Your rant is absurd; you offered no examples in your spurious mental masturbation. Progressives spearheaded the civil Rights movement, from ending giving women the right to vote, to Jim Crow laws, to allowing gay and lesbian citizens the right to serve in our armed forces.

Conservatives may sing we are the land of the free and the home of the brave, but they don't live it, nor do they vote to support it.

A minor correction, I used the term anarchy as lite. Maybe I was not clear, but the Right feels entitled to cloud the rule of law, such as McConnell's nonfeasance in not bringing Obama's nominee to the Supreme Court to working around R v. W in many state legislatures, to using machinations in limiting the ability to vote to those they do not and never will represent.

There is noting in Art. II or anywhere else in COTUS which puts the President of the United States above the law. The Right seems very content in taking the wording in COTUS at face value when it benefits their agenda, and not so much whenever it does not benefit their party or the few they represent.

With all due respect, that has nothing to do with anarchy, lite or otherwise.

What you are somewhat nebulously describing is an all-out assault on the Third Estate, the belittling, besmirching, delegitimizing and side-lining of the judiciary, the installation of docile midgets in key positions, in order to rule at the Dear Leader's whim without a check. That's autocracy.

You are quite right, there's nothing anywhere in the Constitution that puts the President above the law. It's going to be interesting to see whether that Justice Department guideline will be put to the test during the coming months, and particularly after Mueller has released his report. There is another test coming in case that report details impeachable offenses. There is, after all, something analogous to indictment in the Constitution, called "impeachment". There is likely yet another Constitutional test coming in the form of the Executive's cooperation (or not) with the upcoming House investigations.

Fasten your seat belt. It ain't going to be a smooth ride. You can bet your last dime, the Trumpy will use the judicial and Congressional "assault" on him to mobilize his "base", and that's going to get ugly over the next two years.

For Republicans a BJ is enough to impeach a Democratic president.

But Felonies aren’t enough to impeach a republican president.

Double standard much?

You keep dreaming about your "imaginary felonies", and the courts will call them non-crimes. Mueller is the one who is getting way out of his lane.

Tell me that you still think that Bubba doing an intern in the WH was okay? Any other manager in the country would have been fired immediately for that kind of behavior.
Well, actually, if Monica is telling the truth, it was Monica who did bill. If you know what I mean wink wink.
But both being adults, they didn’t do anything illegal. People in the Trump Circle, are going to prison. They are going to prison. They will be in prison. Do you see the difference?

Yes, the difference is that the FBI and Mueller team do not investigate Hillary and the deep state criminals, and they use perjury traps on the Trump team like Popadopulos and Flynn. Then there are the 10-year old crimes of Manafort, and the stupid tax evasion crimes of Cohen, none of which mattered until Mueller wanted them prosecuted to get them to roll over on Trump. Do you see the difference between the persecution of the Trump team, and the non-prosecution of the obvious Hillary and deep state crimes?

Tissue? lol. How about telling the reader all about this Deep State? IMO it is not a theory, not even a postulate. Prove me wrong, name names and agendas.

Read the first link, then watch the video...

First there is this raid, and ignoring oversight
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...on_its_raid_on_uranium_one_whistleblower.html

Then there is this...

WTF are you off about now? Oh brother. Brazil? Honestly? You really need help.

I need help? I suspect you might need some help in comprehension.

I need help? I suspect you might need some help in comprehension.

Not your kind of 'comprehension.'

hate and fear --hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaahh
you mean facts and truth

Only fools and the biddable believe anything Donald Trump says or tweets. Which one are you? Maybe in the deepest part of your sole your know he is what he is, but denial and/or embarrassment makes you continue to defend the indefensible.
just as I thought and TYPICAL of you anti-Trumpers = you talk SHIT!
I call you out and you can't defend your claims
plain and simple
Time will tell who is on the right side of history; pro-Trump or anti-Trump US citizens.

The people I know who voted for Trump feel he is a disgusting human being but the end justifies the means. Those who do not see Trump as a disgusting human are the ones who concern me. LIKE YOU!

Gee Elmer, Trump is disgusting, evil and inept, a narcissist and a megalomaniac, and seems to me to be rather dumb. Those who voted for him have never confided in me that they did, and I suspect most who did are embarrassed and will never vote for him again.

You've admitted he is a lousy role model (not in so many words), and no parents I know would ever allow Trump to be mentor for their child.

As for the Ends and Means, I suppose his border policy and the death of the 7 year old girl from Guatemala is ok with you. Yes?

Know what is really funny? Trump's new Chief of Staff is someone who said at the beginning of the campaign that Trump is a horrible human being and wasn't any kind of role model for anyone.

Now, he's Trump's chief of staff. Must suck to have to hire people who have a low opinion of you.

Incoming White House chief of staff in 2016: Trump is ‘a terrible human being’

Donald Trump on Friday used words like “outstanding” and “great” when he announced via Twitter that Mick Mulvaney, the Office of Management and Budget director, would take over as acting chief of staff after John Kelly vacates the chief-of-staff position by year-end.

Despite being named to three high-level posts by Trump (Mulvaney also headed the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau till recently), the South Carolinian is no dyed-in-the-wool loyalist, having said this of Trump just two years ago:
Donald Trump on Friday used words like “outstanding” and “great” when he announced via Twitter that Mick Mulvaney, the Office of Management and Budget director, would take over as acting chief of staff after John Kelly vacates the chief-of-staff position by year-end.

Despite being named to three high-level posts by Trump (Mulvaney also headed the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau till recently), the South Carolinian is no dyed-in-the-wool loyalist, having said this of Trump just two years ago:

‘I think he’s a terrible human being.’

Mulvaney landed that jab during a debate with a then-congressional challenger in November 2016, less than a week before Trump was elected president.

“Do I like Donald Trump? No,” Mulvaney can be heard saying bluntly in the video. “But the choice on the other side is just as bad.”

That other choice, of course, was Hillary Clinton.

“We have perhaps two of the most flawed human beings running for president in the history of the country,” Mulvaney says. “I have to step back and look and say, ‘O.K., what do you all, the majority of the folks who vote for me, want me to do?’ In order to accomplish that, I have to support Donald Trump, ‘I think he’s a terrible human being.’

Mulvaney landed that jab during a debate with a then-congressional challenger in November 2016, less than a week before Trump was elected president.

“Do I like Donald Trump? No,” Mulvaney can be heard saying bluntly in the video. “But the choice on the other side is just as bad.”

That other choice, of course, was Hillary Clinton.

“We have perhaps two of the most flawed human beings running for president in the history of the country,” Mulvaney says. “I have to step back and look and say, ‘O.K., what do you all, the majority of the folks who vote for me, want me to do?’ In order to accomplish that, I have to support Donald Trump, and he has to win.”

Forum List

Back