There is a sucker born every minute

Coming from a President who made a fortune by exploiting his investors trust....this comes as no surprise

Trump to take steps rolling back financial regulations - CNNPolitics.com

A second action Friday will direct the Department of Labor to cease implementation of an Obama administration rule on retirement investment advisers, which is supposed to take effect in April.
That measure, called the "Fiduciary Rule," required retirement advisers to always act in their clients' best interests. But the Trump administration official said the rule was a "complete mess" with a litany of unintended consequences

Imagine the audacity of Obama expecting financial advisors to act in the interests of their clients instead of their own interests. Trump thinks that if clients are dumb enough to trust their advisors, they deserve to lose their retirement money

You're right. There is a sucker born every minute and that's you. Sucker.

Claudette:

I know you try very hard and are doing your best to defend your conservative values. But you are truly one of the least educated posters on this board and it shows in every one of your posts. Remember when the other kids in school used to mock you for the dumb things you said? Well, they were right

RW

I know you try very hard to come across as the smartest guy in the room but you fail.

I'm sure you remember when the other kids in your class figured out you aren't as smart as you think you are.

Well. They were right Sucker.

No, seriously Claudette
You need to pick up your game

Even if you don't understand everything in a thread, just making repeated mocking comments does not help your cause. You need to demonstrate a basic understanding of the topic for your taunts to have any effect.

Coming from you I consider your comments a compliment.

Coming from you it means a lot.

You can be sure I'll give those comments all the attention they deserves. LMAO
That is probably a hell of a lot of laughing.

I know....CNN, NY Times, Washington Post, PBS
All rags spreading propaganda

While you embrace Breitbart. CNS, Washington Times and Fox

All have been proven to make up their news, but CNN is the worst and has been proven over and over. Only a idiot can deny that.

Actually, they are the most respected news organizations on the globe
Unlike rightwing sources, they immediately correct any news story with an error

Rightwing sources like Breitbart and Washington Times keep repeating the error in the hopes people will start to believe it

You liars never get smarter do you?
Hey, read posts 1 and 3 in this topic: Fool Me A Thousand Times

Then tell us Breitbart, et al., are not piss rags.

Not really interested in your self promotion or your bull shit.
e6r1vo.jpg

Wait....the "candidate of the people" New York millionaire is hurting the poor and middle class in favor of big banks and the wealthy? The guy who, as a candidate, excoriated Ted Cruz and Hillary Clinton over their ties to Goldman Sachs and then appointed 6 of their execs to his cabinet is helping those big banks screw the little guy any way they can? SAY it ain't so, Joe.
More proof of stupidity in Cult Trump.

You guys really think you can salve your butthurt with lies? Feel better?
Typical stupid reply from Cult Trump.

I guess you don't feel better. I figured.
Just keep the stupidity rolling, you never disappoint.

Coming from a President who made a fortune by exploiting his investors trust....this comes as no surprise

A second action Friday will direct the Department of Labor to cease implementation of an Obama administration rule on retirement investment advisers, which is supposed to take effect in April.
That measure, called the "Fiduciary Rule," required retirement advisers to always act in their clients' best interests. But the Trump administration official said the rule was a "complete mess" with a litany of unintended consequences

Imagine the audacity of Obama expecting financial advisors to act in the interests of their clients instead of their own interests. Trump thinks that if clients are dumb enough to trust their advisors, they deserve to lose their retirement money

lol, CNN

All have been proven to make up their news, but CNN is the worst and has been proven over and over. Only a idiot can deny that.

Rightwing sources like Breitbart and Washington Times keep repeating the error in the hopes people will start to believe it

Irony!

I have to wonder what it will take for these people to come to their senses since...

...Fox News said there was a "stand down order", and there was no stand down order…

Since The Blaze said a Mexican was stuffing an Arizona ballot box, and that Mexican was NOT stuffing an Arizona ballot box…

Since Breitbart said Chuck Hagel met with Friends of Hamas, and there is no such thing as the Friends of Hamas.

Since Bill O'Reilly said he was in combat, when he was a thousand miles from combat...

Since Fox News said the Marines guarding our embassy in Egypt were denied live ammo, and our Marines were NOT denied live ammo…

Since the right wing media hacks said 93 million people will lose their employer health insurance by the end of 2014, and 93 million people have NOT lost their health insurance…

Since Laura Ingraham said Obama was going to be impeached within three weeks, and Obama was NOT impeached…

Since Fox News said you can print ballots at home in Colorado, and you CANNOT print ballots at home in Colorado…

Since the credulous were told Michelle Obama and Elizabeth Warren had deleted Hillary from their Twitter accounts, and they did NOT delete Hillary from their Twitter accounts…

Since the credulous were told Obama was born in Kenya, and Obama was NOT born in Kenya…

Since the rubes were told Obama demanded to be sworn in on the Koran, and Obama did NOT demand to be sworn in on the Koran…

Since the credulous were told Obama banned Christmas cards on Military Bases, and Obama did NOT ban Christmas cards on military bases…

Since Fox News reported Obama banned Nativity scenes by Executive Order, and Obama did NOT ban Nativity scenes…

Since the credulous were told Obama cut God out of his Thanksgiving addresses every year, and believed it without even…you know…LOOKING to see if that was true, and Obama did NOT leave God out of any of his Thanksgiving or Christmas messages…

Since Fox News reported Obama used his own money to keep a Muslim museum openduring a government shutdown, and Obama did NOT use his own money to keep a Muslim museum open during the shutdown…

Since World News Daily reported Obama wears a Muslim ring which says “There Is No God But Allah”, and Obama does NOT wear a Muslim ring which says “There Is No God But Allah”…

Since Fox News reported “far more children died last year drowning in their bath tubs than were accidentally killed by guns”, and far more children died from accidental gun deaths…

Since Fox News reported the Texas School Board of Education is considering banning references to Christmas and the Constitution, and the Texas School Board of Education is NOT considering banning references to Christmas and the Constitution…

Since the credulous bleeved Obama banned the Confederate flag by Executive Order

Since the credulous bleeved Operation Jade Helm was a joint UN/US government takeover of the American southwest…

Since the credulous fell for a hoax that said Obama has banned the Pledge of Allegiance

Since the credulous fell for a hoax about a Bill Clinton rape video

Since the credulous fell for a hoax that Yoko Ono had an affair with Hillary Clinton

Since the credulous fell for a hoax about a postal worker destroying Trump ballots

Since the credulous fell for a hoax that Clinton’s campaign chairman wrote a racist screedthat was actually written by a Netherlands nazi…

Since Donald Trump and millions of his Chumps fell for a hoax that John Podesta wrote something about Benghazi that a Newsweek reporter actually wrote…

Since the credulous fell for a hoax the Oregon mass shooter was on a Russian terror watch list which Obama refused to take…

Since the credulous fell for
a hoax that the Pope said there is no true religion and there is no hell

a hoax about a Hillary body double on 9/11

a hoax video about Democratic primary voting fraud which was actually a video of Russian voting fraud which had been deliberately manipulated…

Since the credulous parroted a lie that Obama was trying to get us all killed by Ebola, and that Ebola was going to kill millions of American last year…

a hoax about Obama being snubbed for handshakes

Since the credulous fell for the “death panels” hoax…

a hoax that 70 Congressional Democrats are members of the Communist party

Since the credulous fell for a hoax that DHS had bought 1.6 billion rounds of ammo…

At what point do you fools WAKE UP!?!?!

Claudette:

I know you try very hard and are doing your best to defend your conservative values. But you are truly one of the least educated posters on this board and it shows in every one of your posts. Remember when the other kids in school used to mock you for the dumb things you said? Well, they were right

RW

I know you try very hard to come across as the smartest guy in the room but you fail.

I'm sure you remember when the other kids in your class figured out you aren't as smart as you think you are.

Like a true right winger, you cannot be the least bit original.

Like a true lefty loon you have no room to talk about anyone.

You sure aren't original and you never will be.
I am a well respected painter with work in collections around the world. What are your accomplishments that would prove that you could be original.

We must stop the Fiduciary Rule so predators can continue to steal the nest eggs of seniors!

Make America Great Again!

vht6d3.jpg

Claudette:

RW

No, seriously Claudette

Even if you don't understand everything in a thread, just making repeated mocking comments does not help your cause. You need to demonstrate a basic understanding of the topic for your taunts to have any effect.

You bet it is.

Claudette:

RW

Like a true right winger, you cannot be the least bit original.

Like a true lefty loon you have no room to talk about anyone.

You sure aren't original and you never will be.
I am a well respected painter with work in collections around the world. What are your accomplishments that would prove that you could be original.

Well good for you. I work in the LE industry.

Oh and in my line of work I'm not original and I never said I was.

Claudette:

RW

No, seriously Claudette

You bet it is.
So how big is it?

RW

No, seriously Claudette

You bet it is.
So how big is it?

Pretty big.

No, seriously Claudette

You bet it is.
So how big is it?

Pretty big.
Your honesty is refreshing. thank You.

Yeah the nightmare called the Obama legacy will soon be gone! You're the sucker.

Yeah the nightmare called the Obama legacy will soon be gone! You're the sucker.
O'rly?

Where's that "Day One" repeal and replacement of ObamaCare, rube?

The Emperor has no clothes.

Hey, read posts 1 and 3 in this topic: Fool Me A Thousand Times

Then tell us Breitbart, et al., are not piss rags.

Not really interested in your self promotion or your bull shit.
e6r1vo.jpg

Nor am I interested in your selfies.

Irony!

I have to wonder what it will take for these people to come to their senses since...

...Fox News said there was a "stand down order", and there was no stand down order…

Since The Blaze said a Mexican was stuffing an Arizona ballot box, and that Mexican was NOT stuffing an Arizona ballot box…

Since Breitbart said Chuck Hagel met with Friends of Hamas, and there is no such thing as the Friends of Hamas.

Since Bill O'Reilly said he was in combat, when he was a thousand miles from combat...

Since Fox News said the Marines guarding our embassy in Egypt were denied live ammo, and our Marines were NOT denied live ammo…

Since the right wing media hacks said 93 million people will lose their employer health insurance by the end of 2014, and 93 million people have NOT lost their health insurance…

Since Laura Ingraham said Obama was going to be impeached within three weeks, and Obama was NOT impeached…

Since Fox News said you can print ballots at home in Colorado, and you CANNOT print ballots at home in Colorado…

Since the credulous were told Michelle Obama and Elizabeth Warren had deleted Hillary from their Twitter accounts, and they did NOT delete Hillary from their Twitter accounts…

Since the credulous were told Obama was born in Kenya, and Obama was NOT born in Kenya…

Since the rubes were told Obama demanded to be sworn in on the Koran, and Obama did NOT demand to be sworn in on the Koran…

Since the credulous were told Obama banned Christmas cards on Military Bases, and Obama did NOT ban Christmas cards on military bases…

Since Fox News reported Obama banned Nativity scenes by Executive Order, and Obama did NOT ban Nativity scenes…

Since the credulous were told Obama cut God out of his Thanksgiving addresses every year, and believed it without even…you know…LOOKING to see if that was true, and Obama did NOT leave God out of any of his Thanksgiving or Christmas messages…

Since Fox News reported Obama used his own money to keep a Muslim museum openduring a government shutdown, and Obama did NOT use his own money to keep a Muslim museum open during the shutdown…

Since World News Daily reported Obama wears a Muslim ring which says “There Is No God But Allah”, and Obama does NOT wear a Muslim ring which says “There Is No God But Allah”…

Since Fox News reported “far more children died last year drowning in their bath tubs than were accidentally killed by guns”, and far more children died from accidental gun deaths…

Since Fox News reported the Texas School Board of Education is considering banning references to Christmas and the Constitution, and the Texas School Board of Education is NOT considering banning references to Christmas and the Constitution…

Since the credulous bleeved Obama banned the Confederate flag by Executive Order

Since the credulous bleeved Operation Jade Helm was a joint UN/US government takeover of the American southwest…

Since the credulous fell for a hoax that said Obama has banned the Pledge of Allegiance

Since the credulous fell for a hoax about a Bill Clinton rape video

Since the credulous fell for a hoax that Yoko Ono had an affair with Hillary Clinton

Since the credulous fell for a hoax about a postal worker destroying Trump ballots

Since the credulous fell for a hoax that Clinton’s campaign chairman wrote a racist screedthat was actually written by a Netherlands nazi…

Since Donald Trump and millions of his Chumps fell for a hoax that John Podesta wrote something about Benghazi that a Newsweek reporter actually wrote…

Since the credulous fell for a hoax the Oregon mass shooter was on a Russian terror watch list which Obama refused to take…

a hoax that the Pope said there is no true religion and there is no hell

a hoax about a Hillary body double on 9/11

a hoax video about Democratic primary voting fraud which was actually a video of Russian voting fraud which had been deliberately manipulated…

Since the credulous parroted a lie that Obama was trying to get us all killed by Ebola, and that Ebola was going to kill millions of American last year…

a hoax about Obama being snubbed for handshakes

Since the credulous fell for the “death panels” hoax…

a hoax that 70 Congressional Democrats are members of the Communist party

Since the credulous fell for a hoax that DHS had bought 1.6 billion rounds of ammo…

At what point do you fools WAKE UP!?!?!

At what point are you going to learn how to fucking read? I have complained to you about your inability to comprehend what you read which leads to you not being able to follow a discussion. You never get smarter do you?

You bet it is.
So how big is it?

Pretty big.
Your honesty is refreshing. thank You.

You're very welcome.

Forum List

Back