Life is Good
Jul 27, 2009
the road less traveled

mushler-omg.jpg

Seven Wheel Drive:
chip-gm-almostfourwheels.jpg

janv-wallwhatwall.jpg
Submitted By: Jan V​
Favorite Comment: Fixer Thomas Westgard says, “Is that a plug-in hand dryer? I don’t know what’s crazier, a cord going through a tile wall or a hand dryer designed to be unplugged.”

krisd-waterheater.jpg

Submitted By: Kris D​
Favorite Comment: Fixer KnightStryke says, “I’m fairly certain plumbing is not supposed to look like Cthulu entering the mortal plane…”

ragidandy-electricity.jpg

Submitted By: Ragidandy​
Favorite Comment: Fixer Vexarr says, “While grounded in concern, I feel your criticism is insulated from the realities of the field. I’m sure the load was line balanced and work conducted in a positive manner. No reason to get short. I see no reason to be alternating from their current policies.

robertj-monstertruck.jpg

Submitted By: Robert J​
Favorite Comment: Fixer D. says, “Everybody needs to have a truck like this (if they happen to haul bulk pallets of lead ingots on the weekends).”

noahrpoopchair.jpg

Submitted By: Noah R​
Favorite Comment: Fixer Fireman says, “By the way there is something to be said for a toilet with armrests…
icon_smile.gif
“

jorie-licenseplate.jpg

Submitted By: Jorie​
Favorite Comment: Fixer Dan says, “Maybe you turn the wiper on if you want to keep someone from getting your license plate number. ‘Try to read this now, copper!’”

Sadly This Is Probably Easier Than Reassembly:

montek-notreassemblingthis.jpg

adams-goodolchuck.jpg

austinf-laddergag.jpg

Not Sure, But That Blob Might Be Sentient

pieterbigload.jpg

Rube Goldberg's A/C

jgordonac2.jpg

Unnatural Union:
leannag-frankenbike.jpg

tedg-make-it-work-lebanon.jpg

Submitted By: Ted G​
Favorite Comment: Fixer The Brain says, “I would make a comment about Pole-ish engineering, but that would be culturally insensitive.”

sherri-ladderextender.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back