There HAS To Be A Crime Somewhere In All This Wanton Waste Of Taxpayers Money..

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
The mouth breathers in the republican party are responsible for wasting billions of taxpayers dollars for no reason other than to make Obama look bad.

Somewhere in this cess pool of republican activity there must be evidense of criminal actions. The government and it's treasury isn't a toy the repugs got for christmas and are disspleased with. They had a fit and threw the toy agaist the wall trying to destroy it.

If any comon citizen conspired to waste billions of taxpaters dollars you can bet your bippy someone would be charged...convicted and be going to prison.

There needs to be a select committee both House and Senate assembled to find the purveyors of this waste and theft and charges filed.

No Mr. Boehner...you did not "fight the good fight". You are scum and a criminal. You need to be in a prison cell for conspiring to steal from American taxpayers.

I agree, I hope the administration files criminal charges against the teabaggers.

Such disregard for the Constitution and the Republic shown by the Left. The Founding Fathers put it in their for a reason, to ENSURE CHECKS AND BALANCES against the other Branches. Specifically, they gave the People's House the Power of the Purse.

The GOP have the majority in the House and had every right to shut the thing down. Problem is they folded. Be very glad that Bonehead and McDonald McConnell where in charge there. Because I'd have told Obama and the Dems to shove their Non Negotiating attitude up their Arrogant ASSES............You would now have a balanced budget and forced to make the decisions that need to stop this endless cycle.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0]The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind - Hidden Secrets of Money Episode 4 - YouTube[/ame]

Such disregard for the Constitution and the Republic shown by the Left. The Founding Fathers put it in their for a reason, to ENSURE CHECKS AND BALANCES against the other Branches. Specifically, they gave the People's House the Power of the Purse.

The GOP have the majority in the House and had every right to shut the thing down. Problem is they folded. Be very glad that Bonehead and McDonald McConnell where in charge there. Because I'd have told Obama and the Dems to shove their Non Negotiating attitude up their Arrogant ASSES............You would now have a balanced budget and forced to make the decisions that need to stop this endless cycle.

Using your own argument, the Democrats used the same system of checks and balances to stare down the Republicans and won the argument.
Where's the disregard for the Constitution again?

Using your own argument, the Democrats used the same system of checks and balances to stare down the Republicans and won the argument.

In the thread itself...........

Wanting to prosecute those who have used their Constitutional rights to challenge an out of control Gov't, who continue us down the path of Economic Ruin.

In Obamacare, whereby they disregard the law when they choose to do so. The law is the enforce the business mandates. Without the consent of Congress they have delayed the LAW for a year.

We are supposed to be a Republic, ruled by laws. But currently the Kings and Queens in power simply ignore them as they see fit.

Americans don't trust the Gov't. They have no reason to do so. Our dollar will eventually be destroyed as has happened throughout history causing misery in the land. We have another house of cards built in the markets simply waiting to collapse again, and the Federal Reserve is cranking out the FIAT MONEY AT RECORD LEVELS.

All of this leads to a Lower Standard of Living as Americans realize every single day irregardless of what Washington says in it's PRAVDA.

In the thread itself...........

Wanting to prosecute those who have used their Constitutional rights to challenge an out of control Gov't, who continue us down the path of Economic Ruin.

In Obamacare, whereby they disregard the law when they choose to do so. The law is the enforce the business mandates. Without the consent of Congress they have delayed the LAW for a year.

We are supposed to be a Republic, ruled by laws. But currently the Kings and Queens in power simply ignore them as they see fit.

Americans don't trust the Gov't. They have no reason to do so. Our dollar will eventually be destroyed as has happened throughout history causing misery in the land. We have another house of cards built in the markets simply waiting to collapse again, and the Federal Reserve is cranking out the FIAT MONEY AT RECORD LEVELS.

All of this leads to a Lower Standard of Living as Americans realize every single day irregardless of what Washington says in it's PRAVDA.

First off...you're changing your argument to a conspiratorial accusation that the - who? - are prosecuting "those who have used their Constitutional rights to challenge an out of control Gov't, who continue us down the path of Economic Ruin."
Where did that come from?

Secondly, the same sentence shoots down your original argument (if you're even still sticking to it, you seem to have changed your focus) "those who have used their Constitutional rights to challenge an out of control Gov't".
All well and good, they used their Constitutional rights and they were trumped by an opposition using their Constitutional rights.
Where's the beef?

it's touching how they worry about money now?

a 800 billion dollar stimulus Obama got and we have no idea where that money went

millions going to and being wasted as we see people can't sign up, on ObamafailNoCare

and the money beat goes on and on

I think these are a crime, no wailing from you mouth breathers in the Democrat party about that huh?

Last edited:
it's touching how they worry about money now?

a 800 billion dollar stimulus Obama got and we have no idea where that money went

millions going to and being wasted as we see people can't sign up, on ObamafailNoCare

and the money beat goes on and on

I think these are a crime, no wailing from you mouth breathers in the Democrat party about that huh?

UMMMmmm... TARP rammed through congress BEFORE Obama elected... Anyone remember the senator from Arizona taking TIME OUT from his campaign to go to Washington to help in the financial crisis created by Bush?

NAW... couldn't be !!! Blame the ******.. !!!!

well well, look what I ran across
links at site

SNIP:

MoveOn Petitions to Arrest GOP Leaders …(Start With McCain and McConnell)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, October 17, 2013, 6:46 PM

moveon action
The far left MoveOn.org posted an online petition today calling for the arrest of GOP leaders John Boehner and Eric Cantor for crimes and sedition.
The Washington Times reported:

A petition posted online by an activist group tied to the leftist MoveOn.org is calling for the immediate arrest of key Republican Party leaders on Capitol Hill, alleging they’ve committed egregious acts of betrayal against the United States.

The text posted at MoveOn Petitions: “I call on the Justice Department of the United States of America to arrest Republican Majority Leader Eric Cantor, Speaker of the House John Boehner and other decision-making House Republican leaders for the crimes of seditious conspiracy against the United States of America.”

all of it here
- See more at: The Gateway Pundit | Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback

do you people like being sheeps? and lead around by the ring in your noses?

Last edited:
As much as I'll like to believe there were some laws that were broken I don't think that is the case.

O voted for TARP. Oops.

Ya... The Tea Baggers REALLY blew that opportunity to destroy the country.

Just think of what this very day would be like if ALL financial institutions had completely collapsed 6 years ago. You wouldn't be able to blame the black guy (if he even got elected) in that chaos. Bush would have had to declare Marshall Law as average citizens would have been robbing the banks left standing and murdering law makers in thier homes in DC and thier home state residences for the damage they allowed to happen. We would STILL be under Marshall Law because the elections would have been "Postponed" until better times. Bush would have eventually been forced to step down ...Cheney would have attempted to step in as that is just his way... The military would have had to take over to manage Homeland Security...

Ya...It sucks that the financial institutions were saved.

O voted for TARP. Oops.

Just think of what this very day would be like if ALL financial institutions had completely collapsed 6 years ago. You wouldn't be able to blame the black guy (if he even got elected) in that chaos. Bush would have had to declare Marshall Law as average citizens would have been robbing the banks left standing and murdering law makers in thier homes in DC and thier home state residences for the damage they allowed to happen. We would STILL be under Marshall Law because the elections would have been "Postponed" until better times. Bush would have eventually been forced to step down ...Cheney would have attempted to step in as that is just his way... The military would have had to take over to manage Homeland Security...

I was against TARP. But why was it that the govt came in and rescued them?

And you are so desperate for there to be crimes committed by the Republicans, you ignore the ones being committed by your president. I don't have all day to list them though.

O voted for TARP. Oops.

I was against TARP. But why was it that the govt came in and rescued them?

Mitigating and in some cases preventing total world financial collapse. Nothing much really.

Think Greece times 100 ...squared. NO more loans of any kind, NO payments to gauranteed retirement plans such as Social Security. Millions of elderly and dissabled losing thier homes and money for food and living expenses. Instead of a few thousand homeless in any big city try a few hundred thousand.

Major sections of most cities burnt to the ground in protest.

Citizens killing elected and just regular government officials. Cops killing angry citizens.. Angry citizens killing cops. Angry citizens killing each other as they fight over the ability to eat or starve.

Nothing much really.

Forum List

Back