There has been highest amount of oil production under Biden than any other President.

And inflation is way down.

And, you, eightballs, we are not going to light you slumps ignore all of Trump's mistakes that put us in three bad economic years, or that it is Biden's team that got us out of it,

MAGA is for economic losers.

If capitalism was working the way it should gasoline prices should be at or near 2019 prices.

Let's say, just for shits and giggles, the energy companies get together and say we're charging $8 for a gallon of gas.

What is to stop them?

Congress?
SCOTUS?

What are our options if they do?

Biden broke capitalism?
Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up, eh?

Seriously?

2024%2001%2014%20Inflation.jpg

Keep in mind that for the left, more poor people IS an improvement. It's what they want.

Record American employment. Record oil production. A booming economy. Wages outpacing inflation. Inflation rate coming down.

And all you tards can do is whine and deflect. It just burns your ass we are doing so much better.

Trump let Covid run rampant. It is his fault it went out of control. He had a chance to ringfence the disease with tracking and tracing. But you know the fucking "stable genius" decided?

“When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.” - Donald Trump, stable genius.

This is a guy who thought we should inject LIGHT and DISINFECTANT into people!

When the next crisis hits our country, the LAST thing we need is a fucking retard in charge.

Wages arent' outpacing inflation. People are making less now than they did during Trump years. Food is up 36%. Your pay is up 36% from 2019? Mine isn't. Its up 2%.

So Biden is responsible for high gas prices...
Not the oil companies who set the prices.
Not supply/demand.
Just Biden?

record production and lowered consumption should equal lower prices

But it doesn't.

Look Here

Production is far above 2019 levels
Demand is below 2019 levels
Prices are 50% higher.

You're getting fucked but it ain't Joe Biden riding your ass.
I am not getting fucked at all.
I will tell you one more thing. Joe Biden is getting fucked BIGLY.
Showing Trump UP 8 points.

You mean he cranked up oil production after shutting it down, but he only restarted it when oil prices skyrocketed and he was in political trouble?

Biden is a total fuck up with everything he touches.

When did he shut down production?

Wages arent' outpacing inflation. People are making less now than they did during Trump years. Food is up 36%. Your pay is up 36% from 2019? Mine isn't. Its up 2%.

LOL

Your time machine is broken. Biden became president in 2021, not 2020.

Biden hasn't devalued the dollar.
Obviously your understanding of the topic is limited.
Sorry I do not believe you

Since crude oil is a global commodity, the price of crude rises and falls independent from the rise and fall of the dollar. Thus when the dollar declines in value, all other things being equal, it costs more dollars to purchase a barrel of crude, which in turn will cause prices at the pump to rise.

You remember what Obama said about Joe? Well yes it is true.

36% percent is just food. House and car insurance, property taxes, all gone WAY up. Much more UP than their paychecks.
Wait till the Trump middle class tax benefits expire. Triple Whammy.

36% percent is just food. House and car insurance, property taxes, all gone WAY up. Much more UP than their paychecks.
Wait till the Trump middle class tax benefits expire. Triple Whammy.

And what's Trump's plan to bring down inflation?

Forum List

Back