how many of the parents are begging for their kids back?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
How many of these kids parents are knocking at border doors, or inside the country demanding their children back? How many stories have we heard of them doing this?? I'll tell you, not a fuckin one!!

They're instead either in the country on a release program never to return or behind the walls, but I have yet to hear of one story of parents of these kids wanting their kids back and that folks speaks volume about how fucked up the Trump administration is in doing this fucked up shit in the first place, Sessions are you listening???? and how FUCKED UP THESE ILLEGAL PARENTS ARE IN NOT DEMANDING THEIR KIDS BACK AND GOING BACK HOME.

• Banned
I feel for these people, but we are going on yet another year of talking about illegals, another year of talking about muslim wars, another year of talking about everything but the american people.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
How did you find your way here, from whatever planet you came from, where you're stupid enough to believe this could be Trump's fault in even the most ridiculous way?

I wonder who keeps people as vacuous and incredibly stupid as you alive.

Yes, the "parents" are complete pieces of shit, like you are, so I'm sure you can find a way to sympathize with them selling their kids to traffickers. Your own ancestors sold your ass to some arabs or portugese traders only to pollute our soil with your genetic garbage.

How did you find your way here, from whatever planet you came from, where you're stupid enough to believe this could be Trump's fault in even the most ridiculous way?

Yes, the "parents" are complete pieces of shit, like you are, so I'm sure you can find a way to sympathize with them selling their kids to traffickers. Your own ancestors sold your ass to some arabs or portugese traders only to pollute our soil with your genetic garbage.

In general, I thought you were quite hard on shit with that post.

• Banned

Miss me on this blacks selling blacks bullshit...note to moronic simp, its 2019. Listen, you ass wipe, it is Trumps fault. Separting kids from their parents was a Sessions/Trump idea. Do me a fuckin favor low life, stop trying to rewrite fuckin facts.....I'M NOT A FUCKIN TRUMP FAN NOR VOTER...I HAVE A BRAIN BEYATCH!!

Miss me on this blacks selling blacks bullshit...note to moronic simp, its 2019. Listen, you ass wipe, it is Trumps fault. Separting kids from their parents was a Sessions/Trump idea. Do me a fuckin favor low life, stop trying to rewrite fuckin facts.....I'M NOT A FUCKIN TRUMP FAN NOR VOTER...I HAVE A BRAIN BEYATCH!!

Any comment about this, Ms. Motormouth?

upload_2019-6-24_12-51-58.png

• Banned

View attachment 266142
Got some facts for you....
EVERY SINGLE SIN AGAINST HUMANITY HAS BEEN COMMITTED BY WHITE PEOPLE
1) SLAVERY
2) EVERY SINGLE WAR ON THE PLANET SINCE TIME BEGAN
3) THE HOLOCAUST
4) THE ATOMIC AGE OF MURDER
5) THE LYNCHINGS
YOU NAME THE SINS AGAINST HUMANITY, THERE'S A WHITE MF BEHIND IT.
NOW WHICH IS WORST, NIGGA'S OWNING SLAVES OR WHITE MF'S KILLING EVERYBODY BECAUSE?

View attachment 266142
1) SLAVERY
3) THE HOLOCAUST
5) THE LYNCHINGS
NOW WHICH IS WORST, NIGGA'S OWNING SLAVES OR WHITE MF'S KILLING EVERYBODY BECAUSE?
Too bad you don't believe anything except your imagination, lies and fables.

No you don't.

A former Obama administration official turned CNN analyst said her administration’s policy of separating children from their families at the border was done “for their protection,” while decrying the same policy under President Trump as “inhumane treatment.”

Samantha Vinograd made the eyebrow raising claims on Tuesday during an appearance on “The Situation Room” with Wolf Blitzer. At no point CNN disclosed to its viewers in the chyron of her work at the Obama administration, where she held a number of roles, including being on the National Security Council.

“When President Obama separated children from their families, it was for their protection. It was if there was a risk of trafficking or other kind of harm that might have been incurred,” Vinograd said.

CNN analyst said Obama's child separation policy was done 'for their protection', slams policy under Trump

If you had a brain you would vote for Trump.

How many of these kids parents are knocking at border doors, or inside the country demanding their children back? How many stories have we heard of them doing this?? I'll tell you, not a fuckin one!!

Really? Here's a link, educate yourself. You said that not one parent was fighting to get their kids back. Here is a link that lists several.

Family separations: the parents fighting in court to get their children back

Even other bed wetters are calling out your bullshit Triggered.

Or just not work so hard to look like a complete blithering imbecile.

Instead of reparations, we ought to demand the arabs and portugese take the stupid ones like Triggered, Asslips and IM2 back and use the refunds to provide funding for the United Negro College Fund.

Trump's war machine is going to the Galapagos Islands to keep aircraft there to keep an eye on Venezuela. Now, why do you suppose he would be doing that? Hmm? Maybe it's because they have Oil, Gold, and Diamonds? Lol!

So, are you telling me that Trump can illegally immigrate to Venezuela, take their shit, and their government, and it's not his fault? Not sure what moral high ground you think Trump has for doing that, but it certainly is not one I'm familiar with.

As for the parents being the "pieces of shit", has it ever occured to you why they became refugees of their own country and had to flee to begin with? Because the US are the "pieces of shit " who took over these countries illegally, where the refugees of their own countries had to flee the oppression we started. And if you need links for me to prove it, just go back through my posts. And if you don't, can't, or won't, then shut the hell up about the illegals. We're ten times more illegal than they ever imagined to be. You folks are sick with hate, misinformation, and your own self centered interests. It's pathetic.

View attachment 266142
1) SLAVERY
3) THE HOLOCAUST
5) THE LYNCHINGS
Too bad you don't believe anything except your imagination, lies and fables.
You failed to rebut his argument.

I don't vote for evil.

I don't vote for evil.
Sure you did you just lie.

I don't vote for evil.
LOl! I proved my point. And it buried you and the rest of the Trump losers.

View attachment 266142
1) SLAVERY
3) THE HOLOCAUST
5) THE LYNCHINGS

You're equating slavery with the holocaust???
You're equating lynchings with the holocaust???

I don't vote for evil.
LOl! I proved my point. And it buried you and the rest of the Trump losers.
You tds losers never prove anything. You can't You were not involved in any of the SHIT you lie about.

Forum List

Back