Rapper cardi B faces felony charges over strip club fight

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
NEW YORK (Reuters) – Grammy Award-winning rapper Cardi B was indicted on Friday on felony assault charges in connection with a fight at a New York City strip club, court records showed.
Rapper Cardi B faces felony charges over strip club fight | One America News Network

What else would you expect from a soulless c___ this bitch would stab someone and step over the body and keep right on walking.

Those who admire her and let their kisdd admire this c.... you are setting your girls up to be A1 whores with no souls.

It's the law. If you are in Rap and Hip Hop you MUST have a criminal record, be violent, shoot people, get shot, or all of the above.

Violent aggression is a real problem in the Black Community.

NEW YORK (Reuters) – Grammy Award-winning rapper Cardi B was indicted on Friday on felony assault charges in connection with a fight at a New York City strip club, court records showed.
Rapper Cardi B faces felony charges over strip club fight | One America News Network

What else would you expect from a soulless c___ this bitch would stab someone and step over the body and keep right on walking.

Those who admire her and let their kisdd admire this c.... you are setting your girls up to be A1 whores with no souls.
Yet you are the one talking like a common slut. If you don't like her being admired, don't wave her flag by using words like c***.

• Banned

Yet you are the one talking like a common slut. If you don't like her being admired, don't wave her flag by using words like c***.

Truth offends too bad so sad I might swear but at least I don't teach 7 yr olds how to be a WHORE dressed in daisy dukes and kids admire this . Thanks you are why we think your demonic c...ts ( I know it's no t a nice word ---sailors talk--- after dealing with pukes being a perfect little prissy bitch with pet you on the heads analogy ' THE LEFT MADE THAT GO AWAY" CAUSE YOU ALL SUCK SO GAWD DAM BAD) BUT HEY LETS HAVE RAIN BOW THONGS WITH BALLS HANGING OUT AND IT IS OK---

BUT TAKE A KID To a strip bar with big titties omg that is so sexist!! you idiots make no sense lol.

Last edited:
This is the stuff west coast media loves to promote. These rapper and hip hop trash are all extensively promoted, and they promote violence, murder, rape, sexual deviancy to children, whose dope addled parents raise them on that crap.

• Banned
This is the stuff west coast media loves to promote. These rapper and hip hop trash are all extensively promoted, and they promote violence, murder, rape, sexual deviancy to children, whose dope addled parents raise them on that crap.

I Mean the left is so clipped they want to have sex changes for gawd dam dogs. WTF is wrong with these loons

Experience: my dog underwent gender reassignment surgery

Truth offends too bad so sad I might swear but at least I don't teach 7 yr olds how to be a WHORE dressed in daisy dukes and kids admire this . Thanks you are why we think your demonic c...ts ( I know it's no t a nice word ---sailors talk--- after dealing with pukes being a perfect little prissy bitch with pet you on the heads analogy ' THE LEFT MADE THAT GO AWAY" CAUSE YOU ALL SUCK SO GAWD DAM BAD) BUT HEY LETS HAVE RAIN BOW THONGS WITH BALLS HANGING OUT AND IT IS OK---

BUT TAKE A KID To a strip bar with big titties omg that is so sexist!! you idiots make no sense lol.
Well, since I've never done anything remotely like whatever you're saying, I guess you can't excuse your behavior. Talk to the poster, not the big scary ENEMY you see behind every tree.

• Banned
When you want to teach your little girls who to dress like a whore
serveimage

and your to stupid to see how LITTLE GIRLS are SEXUALIZED by the VERY TRASH you fkd up mentnal cases rally for

DRUGGIES
WHORES
CHILD MOLESTERS

it just never ends

Yeah a show kids dream of huh

upload_2019-6-24_10-55-10.png

Cardi B Gives Husband Offset a Lap Dance During Sexy 2019 BET Awards Performance

Well, since I've never done anything remotely like whatever you're saying, I guess you can't excuse your behavior. Talk to the poster, not the big scary ENEMY you see behind every tree.
Its the endless support that has gotten us to this point. And when it is time to put up or shut up most of you will hide under your rocks blaming others for the destruction of what you took for granted. The enemy is not behind every tree. It is in front of us all and has been given free reign.

Forum List

Back