There ARE honest people on the Left.

I just saw that thi topic has already been raised as the main subject of two other threads.
And this one has degenerated into kindergarten-level name-calling. A shame.

99% Libstain on this board are NOT what you descibe. They are the most vile of human scum. Slow painful death is not 1/10 enough payback for their sins.

We don't have to ask if you were stroking yourself frantically when you typed that. That was the least disturbing part of what you were doing. Nobody wants to know why that cucumber is mounted on your chair like that.

Needless to say, nobody on the right has any problems with you being a violent psychopath. While not all Trump cultists are violent psychopaths, they all support the violent psychopaths among them, and they all support terrorist violence. They suck hard not just as Americans, but as human beings.

There are always good people on any side.

The problem is, they let the evil ones take over. You can still be good, even if you have to play evils game against them, in order to get rid of them. Otherwise you are always and continuously drowning in evil.

For me............there are old school Democrats and Libs that still take the Constitution seriously and beleive this country is FOR the people and not AGAINST them.

It's the ones that are on the evil side of things that need to be dealt with.

And if Trump doesn't do something about them, he's going to have a LOT of explaining to do to people, and nobody will believe him every again. Heads are literally gonna have to roll blood down the White House lawn in order for us to believe the Dems have been defeated and taken care of in the manner that best fits their crimes and corruption.

or 5

Just before Fender sold out to CBS.
So back when the top tax rate was 70% or so and Jim Crow laws were still in effect because conservatives hated federal enforcement of civil rights...cool.....this is why you folks will keep losing...

We don't have to ask if you were stroking yourself frantically when you typed that. That was the least disturbing part of what you were doing. Nobody wants to know why that cucumber is mounted on your chair like that.

Needless to say, nobody on the right has any problems with you being a violent psychopath. While not all Trump cultists are violent psychopaths, they all support the violent psychopaths among them, and they all support terrorist violence. They suck hard not just as Americans, but as human beings.

No one notices your kind is purposely destroying America first? then globally? you sack of crap, Or so you think?

We fight against you and your ilk bringing in ten million un-vetted brown to run amok amongst our Children. They empty the jails, NOT SENDING BEST & BRIGHTEST. as if your klan hadnt created enough problems 50 yrs Black single mothers. You own it POS.

The Time to play nice ended around code pink in 2007. Your homeO crowd will be brought to heel one way or another you pole smoking Global Wariming fruitcake.

It's important for patriots to realize that the Left is not monolithic. There are free thinkers there, classical liberals (not in the free market sense, but in the 1960s sense, ie pro-free speech), Leftists who have not been pulled into the neo-con corporate globalist orbit. All human life is there.
One such person is Naomi Wolf, who was a leading feminist theorist, an advisor to Bill Clinton and Al Gore ... certainly an enemy of the Right. But ... she is a deeply honest person, with a strong sense of personal morality, and the courage to defy the popular opinion of her friends. Her Wiki bio is here -- her enemies have dredged up every bit of negative trivia they can find, but who she is comes through very clear: [ Naomi Wolf - Wikipedia ]

She bought into the Jan 6 narrative at first. But then
... read her story here. I've excerpted the first few paragraphs: The comments are also interesting.
[ Dear Conservatives, I Apologize ]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dear Conservatives, I Apologize
My "Team" was Taken in By Full-Spectrum Propaganda

Dr Naomi Wolf
Mar 9
There is no way to avoid this moment. The formal letter of apology. From me. To Conservatives and to those who “put America first” everywhere.

It’s tempting to sweep this confrontation with my own gullibility under the rug — to “move on” without ever acknowledging that I was duped, and that as a result I made mistakes in judgement, and that these mistakes, multiplied by the tens of thousands and millions on the part of people just like me, hurt millions of other people like you all, in existential ways.

But that erasure of personal and public history would be wrong.

I owe you a full-throated apology.

I believed a farrago of lies. And, as a result of these lies, and my credulity — and the credulity of people similarly situated to me - many conservatives’ reputations are being tarnished, on false bases.

The proximate cause of this letter of apology is the airing, two nights ago, of excepts from tens of thousands of hours of security camera footage from the United States Capitol taken on Jan 6, 2021. ..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Her whole essay is well worth reading: she goes into the history of protest a the Capitol ... it's very interesting!

Yes there are leftists capable of critical thinking and intellectual honesty but those seem to be from mostly the WWII and Boomers generations and as those die out, they become increasingly rare. With the left controlling most of the media, government, education, scientific institutions, entertainment, advertising etc., the current generations have little opportunity to even know the truth about much of anything and are not provided incentive to seek it out themselves. Naomi Wolf is a boomer.

One gentle correction to your OP. "Classical liberals" are not in any way leftist. They represent advocacy for small, effective, efficient government with as much liberty, power. resources left with the people as possible.

So back when the top tax rate was 70% or so and Jim Crow laws were still in effect because conservatives hated federal enforcement of civil rights...cool.....this is why you folks will keep losing...

You stupid arsewipe. No matter where the GOVT put the top rate. Revenue barely exceeded 20%*GDP for a shirt time before dropping down due to ....your not worth taking to you racist criminal supporting BLM loon.

I gotta finish binge netflix then get sleep b4work you unemployable arsejack.

Last edited:
No one notices your kind is purposely destroying America first? then globally?
The Nazis said the Jews were destroying Germany. You're running right out of the fascist playbook.

We put down the old Nazis, we'll put down you new Nazis.

We fight against you and your ilk bringing in ten million un-vetted brown
Oh look, a stone-cold racist. What a surprise.

The Time to play nice ended around code pink in 2007. Your homeO crowd
The Nazis hated gays as well. Is there any position you hold that isn't identical to the position held by the Nazis? Because I don't see one.

It's important for patriots to realize that the Left is not monolithic. There are free thinkers there, classical liberals (not in the free market sense, but in the 1960s sense, ie pro-free speech), Leftists who have not been pulled into the neo-con corporate globalist orbit. All human life is there.
One such person is Naomi Wolf, who was a leading feminist theorist, an advisor to Bill Clinton and Al Gore ... certainly an enemy of the Right. But ... she is a deeply honest person, with a strong sense of personal morality, and the courage to defy the popular opinion of her friends. Her Wiki bio is here -- her enemies have dredged up every bit of negative trivia they can find, but who she is comes through very clear: [ Naomi Wolf - Wikipedia ]

... read her story here. I've excerpted the first few paragraphs: The comments are also interesting.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr Naomi Wolf
Mar 9
There is no way to avoid this moment. The formal letter of apology. From me. To Conservatives and to those who “put America first” everywhere.

It’s tempting to sweep this confrontation with my own gullibility under the rug — to “move on” without ever acknowledging that I was duped, and that as a result I made mistakes in judgement, and that these mistakes, multiplied by the tens of thousands and millions on the part of people just like me, hurt millions of other people like you all, in existential ways.

I believed a farrago of lies. And, as a result of these lies, and my credulity — and the credulity of people similarly situated to me - many conservatives’ reputations are being tarnished, on false bases.

The proximate cause of this letter of apology is the airing, two nights ago, of excepts from tens of thousands of hours of security camera footage from the United States Capitol taken on Jan 6, 2021. ..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Her whole essay is well worth reading: she goes into the history of protest a the Capitol ... it's very interesting!

DINO.

Enough said right...or do I need to add a deep state?

Dr Naomi Wolf
Mar 9

I'm sure there are honest people on both sides, but anyone who calls right wingers "patriots" is simply not being honest.

The Nazis said the Jews were destroying Germany. You're running right out of the fascist playbook.

We put down the old Nazis, we'll put down you new Nazis.

Oh look, a stone-cold racist. What a surprise.

The Nazis hated gays as well. Is there any position you hold that isn't identical to the position held by the Nazis? Because I don't see one.

Cloward-Piven. No racism, Key word was un-vetted but you knew that. You understand it all, or you should. But you SPIN STALL DEFLECT like all of your klan.

You own it all ( economic collapse). Who gets hurt by $6 gas and other costs up 2X? The ones you pretend to care about. You're as phony as a $3 bill. //

Forum List

Back