there are 400,000 eligible American voters living in Israel

399,999 and I moved to California because I couldn't deal with the cold.

As a liberal I'd vote Trump, and not because Hilary is a walking disaster but only because the very reason people deny Trump (not being liberal) is mainly poverty, that's Trump ultimate card.
I also believe the American public is somewhat not enthusiastic to crown another Obama which is why Trump is so refreshingly popular these days (and he is very charismatic too)

The Donald is gonna win New York because Americans living in Israel want him!

LOL

Donald Trump’s stumbles with Jewish voters could cost him in Florida and Pennsylvania, two battleground states where the presumptive GOP nominee needs to win if he’s going to compete with Hillary Clinton in the fall.

Clinton currently holds statistically insignificant leads in both states, where the percentage of Jewish voters is greater than it is in most other parts of the nation.

This is the first election that I want to watch high on cocaine....
I don't want to miss a minute....
But I don't think it will be an all nighter...

Will be over early....

A minute after the last poll closes HRC will be confirmed winner....
Two minutes after HRC is announced the winner Trumpy will be announcing all the lawsuits he has filed
that claim the election was rigged....

This is the first election that I want to watch high on cocaine....
I don't want to miss a minute....
But I don't think it will be an all nighter...

Will be over early....

A minute after the last poll closes HRC will be confirmed winner....
Two minutes after HRC is announced the winner Trumpy will be announcing all the lawsuits he has filed
that claim the election was rigged....
Be careful about overdosing during your ecstasy.

Actually any one living abroad should be ineligible to vote.
All Americans are eligible to vote, no matter where they live.

Not even close to the truth.
Where did I say it was the truth?
I stated my opinion, If you are not residing in the US you should not be eligible to vote.!
Pretty simple really. You don't live here, you should have no say on what goes on here.

The Donald is gonna win New York because Americans living in Israel want him!

Poll shows Trump losing support among home-state Republicans
Other Republicans on ballot could be in trouble

ALBANY — Democrat Hillary Clinton continues to enjoy a commanding lead in the presidential race in New York, according to a Siena Research Institute poll of registered voters conducted last week.

She’s beating Republican Donald Trump by 57-27 in a one-on-one matchup and 50-25 when third-party candidates are factored in. And while her favorability rating continues to be low — 51 percent of voters view her favorably and 46 percent unfavorably — it’s far better than Trump’s 24-72.

Those numbers are to be expected, because the state both candidates call home is solidly blue. What is surprising, however, is how poorly Trump is polling among members of his own party in his home state, according to the poll. He enjoys the support of barely half of New York’s Republicans, which has the potential to inflict serious damage on other Republicans running in New York in November.
Poll shows Trump losing support among home-state Republicans

Please don;t allow facts to stand in the way of your delusion. :0)

I stated my opinion, If you are not residing in the US you should not be eligible to vote.!
Pretty simple really. You don't live here, you should have no say on what goes on here.

It's a ridiculous point of view.

Why?
Please explain why someone not living in the United States should have a say in the Government of the United States?

Why?
Please explain why someone not living in the United States should have a say in the Government of the United States?

Because they are U.S. citizens and they pay U.S. taxes and oh....I don't know, something about taxation w/out representation.

Why are so soon to kick people out of the voting process?

Why?

Because they are U.S. citizens and they pay U.S. taxes and oh....I don't know, something about taxation w/out representation.

If they live full time in a foreign country they should become citizens of that country.
To bad, if they rather live else where, then they should loose the right to vote except in their new adopted country.

Why?

If they live full time in a foreign country they should become citizens of that country.
To bad, if they rather live else where, then they should loose the right to vote except in their new adopted country.

So, you want to kick out students studying abroad, charity organization personnel, government employees to include the military and state department and those who represent American business abroad from our country? Kind of makes you a dick.

Sorry, I want my government to support all of its citizens. But, I don't play footsie with ultra right wing nationalists either who look for any reason at all to identify enemies of the state.

Why?

So, you want to kick out students studying abroad, charity organization personnel, government employees to include the military and state department and those who represent American business abroad from our country? Kind of makes you a dick.

Sorry, I want my government to support all of its citizens. But, I don't play footsie with ultra right wing nationalists either who look for any reason at all to identify enemies of the state.
No not at all. If you have a legitimate reason for living abroad such as those you just mentioned, no problem, if you are living in another country with no intention of returnng to the US then you have no right to vote.
Plus you say nationalists like it is a bad thing, it beats the shit out of being a globalist.

Why?

No not at all. If you have a legitimate reason for living abroad such as those you just mentioned, no problem, if you are living in another country with no intention of returnng to the US then you have no right to vote.
Plus you say nationalists like it is a bad thing, it beats the shit out of being a globalist.

I said ultra nationalists, think Nazis.

In the in the meantime, they thankfully don't run our country.

Forum List

Back