theories about berg, bring the tinfoil hats

I put the bit about tinfoil in as my way of saying to most folks here that I do not necessarily believe all that those two articles state. they bring up questions tho, and even initially the berg story smelled fishy to me. we'll see how it all plays out, it's still breaking news for the most part...

(I do own a 'virtual' tinfoil hat myself, but I use it not only to block my thoughts from the alien overlords, but to screen out bullshit from terrestrials as well :p: )

Originally posted by Aquarian

(I do own a 'virtual' tinfoil hat myself, but I use it not only to block my thoughts from the alien overlords, but to screen out bullshit from terrestrials as well :p: )

-And the terrestrial BS knows no bounds.

:laugh:

First off, does the author of that article speak arabic? if not, how does he know they speak bad arabic?

I heard on MSNBC that the guy reading the statement had an Egyptian accent. That is what the translator said. Zurkawi is from Egypt.

White chairs... I have six of those white plastic (cheap) chairs myself.... I guarantee you, I didn't kill him.

As for the "bullet' proof vests...

Watch any terrorist in the palestinian territories and they are wearing those same vests. They are loaded with C4 so they can kill themselves instead of being captured. The guys in Madrid were wearing the same vests and blew themselves up instead of letting themselves be captured.

As for the orange jumpsuit...

I work in the wireless industry and tower climbers often wear orange jumpsuits cuz they are easier to see if you are up high on a tower and something happens. Supposedly he was a tower climber/constructor trying to freelance work over there. Who knows...

Another theory is that the suit once belong to a terrorist that spent time at GITMO. According to several reports, come released detainees are known to have returned to the battlefied. I am sure they didn't give them levi's and flannel shirts when they released them, so some probably ended up walking out of confinement upon arrival in their home countries still wearing the jumpsuits... hell, the USA probably let them keep em as souveniers!

The author has too much time on his hand and too much hatred towards the Bush administration.

Here is a theory that kinda plays into the "Bush administration did it" scenario....

Jihad Nick, out of trying to earn the approval of his anti-war, anti-Bush parents, went to Iraq offering his services to the Jihadists. They reject him (because after all, he was a Jew) and the US finds out. They then stage (or actually commit) his "execution" for treason and broadcast it in the manner they did in an effort to disuade any other Jihand Johnnys, Nicks, etc. from trying to go to Iraq and offer their services. As a traitor, execution would be authorized.

Hmmmmmmmmmm...... man, I gotta stop smoking so much weed.....

another site, concise with some of the same silly comments (ie the chair issue) but some new ones such as the tatoo al-zarqawi had on the back of his hand not being on the guy in the vid, zarqawi's wooden leg, the use of the left hand by the people in the vid (sinful according to islam). hmmm

http://topplerummy.org/berg/

Unless they have a differen't video from the one I have seen, how can they see clearly things such as whether or not he had three tiny dots on his hand, etc?

The ISP that hosted the video was based in Malaysia....

I do believe something is going on that we don't know. I am not so sure it was sponsored by the USA though. But I do suspect the Israelis might have faked something in an attempt to enrage the masses in the US.

But who knows.... it is all speculation. I wish the Libs would have put as much effort into investigating all the mysterious deaths that followed Clinton around - like Vince Foster, etc.

you've lost me a bit kathianne, tho that's not hard to do with all the similar names involved compounded by the multiple spellings of each. the latest link I posted has references to al-zarqawi (tho the site has numerous typos in that name and elsewhere). al-zarqawi is described on cnn as follows:

'High probability' al-Zarqawi killed Berg
A CIA spokesman has said that it was likely that al Qaeda associate Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was the man who killed Berg.

An assessment of the video showing Berg's death concludes it is a "high probability" al-Zarqawi is the hooded speaker who is shown decapitating Berg, the CIA official said.

On Capitol Hill, Republican Sen. Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania said a Defense Department official told him he believed al-Zarqawi was the man on the video.

Al-Zarqawi, a 37-year-old Jordanian, has a $10 million reward on his head.

free- i can't watch the video at work, somethings screwey on my puter and it won't play video files. i have seen better and worse copies of it, tho even the best is very grainy. perhaps video enhancement software was used to bring clarity (that is, if they aren't just talking out their butts...)

and no one investigated the deaths surrounding the clintons for the same reason that no one investigated the deaths around the kennedy assasination investigation, but I don't know what that reason is :)

have you ever wondered if Nick Berg's dad's statement that "Nick was the best friend the terrorists had" might have been a freudian slip??

missed that one free, any chance on a link or was it tv news?

I saw it in an interview a day after the video came out. Of course, the media made the statement, "he did not mean that literaly". He probably didn't, I just found it kinda strange he would say that.

I will look for a link.....

I have irrefutable evidence that the five in the picture were Bush Sr., GW, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Powell.

I will post this evidence as soon as I finish making it up.

Stay tuned.

Keep tinfoil hat handy.

don't worry about it, I figured it was network. Also find the difference between the most common pic of berg and the way he looked in the vid odd. clean cut in the pic and the long hair/iman type beard in the vid, but I figure he grew the beard to blend in better in dangerous territory.

Here you go....LINK

"I am sure that he only saw the good in his captors until the last second of his life," Berg said. "They did not know what they were doing. They killed their best friend."

Now, what is so strange about this is that his father also claims that Nick was an ardent Bush supporter and a supporter of the war. If that was the case, I seriously doubt he would have "only saw the good in his captors until the last second of his life".

don't worry about it, I figured it was network. Also find the difference between the most common pic of berg and the way he looked in the vid odd. clean cut in the pic and the long hair/iman type beard in the vid, but I figure he grew the beard to blend in better in dangerous territory.

Yeah, but the beard also made him look almost like an Orthodox Jew. I thought the beard was strange, really strange.

I still contend that he became a Jihad Johnny and I bet he is still alive. I wonder if the family ever did any DNA tests on the body and I wonder if they ever clearly identified his head.....

I know that last part sounds sick, but I would want to know for sure that he was truly dead if he was my son.

Especially if I didn't trust the gov as his father claims he doesn't.

Forum List

Back