theories about berg, bring the tinfoil hats

Originally posted by Aquarian
indeed, tho he was VERY calm...

Too calm. He even kept shifting from side to side like he was more concerned with being uncomfortable than he was with dieing. The entire incident smells and makes me wonder. I truly believe something is going on tht we don't know about. Is it the admin, the Mossad, CIA, Nick himself, or what, I don't know. But something stinks!

same, tho I readily accept that all the inconsistencies may not indicate any oddity in the end. the universe loves coincidences...

oh, and the head has not been recovered (to the best of my knowledge), not sure on the dna tests but the identity was confirmed awfully fast with only a body...

Somewhere there is another thread on this subject and I posted what I thought was going on but concise to say this deal stinks to the high heavens. I'm leaning more everyday towards we had another Jihad Johnny on our hands and these guys turned on him like a rabid dog. I have a myriad of reasons why I believe this which would take me forever to explain.

But then again the 5 guys could have been the starting o line for the Buffalo Bills :D

New Topics

Forum List

Back