TheAmerikanka American woman living in Serbia vloggs

Well of course. Serbia doesn't have all that many Negro women. Being white as most Serbians are, I'm pretty sure they're also being hammered every day by political-correctness, wokeness, and the notion that white people are inferior.

Therefore when they see an actual Black person in their white country of Serbia, they treat her special, shower her with affection and attention, and try to get in her panties. That's because white people have been unfairly portrayed as being sexually-inferior to Blacks. Having had several Black girlfriends in my lifetime, I know that's bullshit. Many times white males become involved in relationships with Black women, as a sublime form of racism. They feel intimidated by Black men, and this is their way of exercising their authority over them. It's called "soft racism." It's also a status symbol or a white man to have a Black woman.

Inter-racial relationships are a complex affair. Many times they are actually based on revenge for the way one of the partners was treated: Black women shack up with white liberal male, because they were hurt by an uncaring Black man who treated her badly. "I'll I'll show him" the woman is saying, as she becomes involved with a white man.

Other times, a Black man becomes involved with a blonde, white woman. This is his way of saying to Black women "You didn't treat me right, so I'll run off with this white woman. Take that!"

Having had several Black girlfriends in my lifetime, I know that's bullshit. Many times white males become involved in relationships with Black women, as a sublime form of racism.
Good self awareness...

Wow, what a perfect example of a narcissistic person.

1. They are tall
2. Outdoor seating
3. Easier to get medicine (then complains about the lines and wait)
4. Lifestyle is different (party all the time)
5. In Europe, Mediterranean climate

Wow, those are really powerful reasons! Like, who cares about the decades of civil war they had, ethnic cleansing, high rates of political corruption, poor roads, poor phone coverage in rural areas (both land line and cell), and one of the lowest computer literacy rates in Europe. Continued government interference with the press, oppression of ethnic and religious minorities, none of that matters.

The most important thing is that they are tall.

Wow, what a perfect example of a narcissistic person.

1. They are tall
2. Outdoor seating
3. Easier to get medicine (then complains about the lines and wait)
4. Lifestyle is different (party all the time)
5. In Europe, Mediterranean climate

Wow, those are really powerful reasons! Like, who cares about the decades of civil war they had, ethnic cleansing, high rates of political corruption, poor roads, poor phone coverage in rural areas (both land line and cell), and one of the lowest computer literacy rates in Europe. Continued government interference with the press, oppression of ethnic and religious minorities, none of that matters.

The most important thing is that they are tall.

I dont feel oppressed in Serbia, well on individual basis they can discriminate you but I guess it is the same in the US, I would be racially profiled, in the US even barred from entering shops, in America it is common to barre roma gypsies from entering shops, and that is politically correct even. And she as black woman doesnt feel more racism in Serbia then in the US obviously. She didnt said it.

in America it is common to barre roma gypsies from entering shops, and that is politically correct even

Oh nonsense! I bet that 98% of Americans can not even identify a Romani if they were standing right in front of them. And I worked for years as store security, I have never seen or heard of anything like that in my life.

Hell, I shocked a buddy about 15 years ago when I said he was Romani, and he insisted he was Puerto Rican. Of course, I had gotten to know him and his family quite well by then. And more than once I heard him and his wife speaking in Romani, and did not care. He finally admitted he always denied it because many of them "are crooks" (his description not mine).

Oh nonsense! I bet that 98% of Americans can not even identify a Romani if they were standing right in front of them. And I worked for years as store security, I have never seen or heard of anything like that in my life.

Hell, I shocked a buddy about 15 years ago when I said he was Romani, and he insisted he was Puerto Rican. Of course, I had gotten to know him and his family quite well by then. And more than once I heard him and his wife speaking in Romani, and did not care. He finally admitted he always denied it because many of them "are crooks" (his description not mine).

Ok but I heard that Americans have even special police units and collect information on all romani, how they are related etc. That is racial profiling. Maybe Im misinformed.

Forum List

Back