The Zionist Story.

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by P F Tinmore, Sep 30, 2012.

1. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,922
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufLAitMq3zI&feature=related]The Zionist Story. - YouTube[/ame]

2. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,514
  3. Hossfly

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,514
  4. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,034
    Hoss----I have mentioned that..... I am not young. I may have mentioned that I worked in places in which I enountered people from ELSEWHERE----especially from south east asia---but also from other parts of asia and africa. etc etc ------as an adolescent I started to encounter muslims-----one specific informant was the son of a pakistani diplomat (or so he said) One of the most startling things I learned about the islamic education ----and in the 50+ following years is that muslims MUST BELIEVE that all existent writings that survived the past are FRAUDULENT ---(except the koran,, of course) This is an idea introduced to muslim children at so young an age that even the educated cannot seem to give it up. THEY NEED IT-----mostly because nothing can contradict the koran and NOTHING CAN CONTRADICT their version of history. The idiot video that tinny cited is an excellent example as it opens with this statement "for 1300 years jews and muslims lived in cultural and religious harmony"

keep in mind----the hundreds of millions murdered in genocides by muslims for RELIGIOUS REASONS are not part of islamic history OR TINNIE's imaginary world Tinnie denies the issue of shariah law and DHIMMIA in the same way that nazi war criminals who wrote the seminal works on Holocaust Denial in Egypt and Syria ------deny the genocides comitted by the nazis My all time fave sophistry is that which muslims use to explain why SOMEHOW arabia which was home to LOTS OF CHRISTIANS and JEWS and even ZOROASTRIANS ----and some groups of pre islamic "pagans" somehow turned "ALL MUSLIM" in less than 100 years of the death of muhummad HOW MAGICAL!!!!!!!!!!

The worst of all problems that the tinnies and the muslims of the world have is WRITTEN RECORDS-------both jews and hindus have MILLENIA of written records------in order to justify the Tinnie/islamic version of history-----MUSLIM CHILDREN are taught that the written records of all people (including christians) are ALL FRAUDULENT and the koran is the ONLY BOOK which remains in its untampered state I am not joking-----anyone out there who doubts it-----talk to a muslim child

I will waste my time a bit and repeat------as far as jews and muslims are concerned----there is not one place in the world where jews lived among muslims in which jews were not subjected to deadly pogroms I used to think that Turkey was an exception. ------I was wrong-------I found out I was wrong when I met a brother-in-law who was born in Turkey and brought up the new phenomenon of erdogan and how odd I thought it was to have an ISLAMICIST leader----------he informed me of some of the lesser discussed history of Turkey and its slaughters of non muslims------I knew about the armenians-----but they are not turks or jews-------but----nope ISLAMICISM IS ISLAMICISM it has happened in Turkey before and the gutters ran with blood. May all the people of the world who trivialize genocides and oppression see their own so afflicted

5. P F Tinmore

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,922
    This is an Israeli film.

6. Hossfly

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,514
    OK, but which faction. I have my suspicions but tell us anyhoo.

7. P F Tinmore

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,922
    All that is in the film.

8. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,516
  9. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,516
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT1_R2nnTbk]The Islamist-Nazi Link: The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem - YouTube[/ame]

10. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,034
    The video is a joke from beginning to end The same people who made that one ----should make one on the noble actions of Khartoum over the past few decades and the beauty of the well justified--------"did not really happen" armenian genocide