Why does Hamas launch rockets at Israel ?

toastman

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2012
A question directed at the pro Palis on this board.

Why do they launch rockets and what do you think they plan on accomplishing by it ?

Why do they launch rockets and what do you think they plan on accomplishing by it ?

Hamas almost never fires rockets at Israel. When it does it is in response to an Israeli attack.

Hamas almost never fires rockets at Israel. When it does it is in response to an Israeli attack.

Not only are both your statements false, but you failed to answer my question. FAIL

I did answer your question.

You just think it is false because the propaganda is still stuck on suicide bombing and rockets.

---the rockets that land in Israel are "IMAGINARY" never forget the basis of islamic terrorism and why tinnie likes it so well. NO ONE NEED ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY ---NO ONE CAN BE BLAMED if tinnie hears "ALLAHUAKBARRRR"----and finds a child dead in the gutter-------he will insist that "NO ONE IS TO BLAME" This system was explained to me by a briliiant surgeon-------more than 40 years ago. If the terrorist either dies at the scene or disappears------NO ONE IS TO BLAME

---the rockets that land in Israel are "IMAGINARY" never forget the basis of islamic terrorism and why tinnie likes it so well. NO ONE NEED ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY ---NO ONE CAN BE BLAMED if tinnie hears "ALLAHUAKBARRRR"----and finds a child dead in the gutter-------he will insist that "NO ONE IS TO BLAME" This system was explained to me by a briliiant surgeon-------more than 40 years ago. If the terrorist either dies at the scene or disappears------NO ONE IS TO BLAME
According to Tinnie they are only harmless bottle rockets. Fireworks.

Not only are both your statements false, but you failed to answer my question. FAIL

I did answer your question.

You just think it is false because the propaganda is still stuck on suicide bombing and rockets.
Why rockets are fired at Israel.

Muslim Inbreeding: Impacts on intelligence, sanity, health and society | Culture Wars Right Side News

Do you have brain damage?

The rockets are in response to the illegal 45 year occupation Israel has held on Palestinian land.

According to Tinnie they are only harmless bottle rockets. Fireworks.

I invite Tinnie to a dreamie weekend in my neighborhood, then.

don't ya love all those smartasses who say the rockets are a none Issue?:mad:

Do you have brain damage?

The rockets are in response to the illegal 45 year occupation Israel has held on Palestinian land.

The rockets are the simple most primitive way they have to try to fight the Jewish pioneers returning to land taken by the Arabs. It's their fighting in name of Allah's sake, in the wicked Kaffir Yahud. Allahu Ackbar!

In the last Haslamah rockets were fired by Hamas. Seriously, dude. Get a clue.
Every population under occupation has the right to self defense.

This would have been the case, if the rockets were fired at military forces. Those rockets are fired and launched at crowded cities, harming women and children. That is their main goal in launching them.

In case you've missed, It's a war crime. But since all Palestinians are autimatically victims, that's legal in your eyes.

Which is revolting, honestly.

This would have been the case, if the rockets were fired at military forces. Those rockets are fired and launched at crowded cities, harming women and children. That is their main goal in launching them.

In case you've missed, It's a war crime. But since all Palestinians are autimatically victims, that's legal in your eyes.

Which is revolting, honestly.
Well, I'll have you know, I was speaking in general terms. You should know by now, I don't support the targeting of civilian's. So to comment specifically on your post, the first part, I agree with. The second, in light of the number of posts between us, was un-called for and a lie.

Forum List

Back