The Zionist "State" Wants a War With Iran!!!

The Liberty was supposed to be investigating reports that the Israelis, with our weapons, were exterminating the residents of the newly conquered "occupied territories," just like the FASCISTS that Einstein said they were.

The attack on the Liberty was to prevent the US public from seeing photos of concentration camps.

God says the land belongs to the Jews. You cannot argue the point.

Your "God" doesn't exist. Jesus was a fraud. Moses was murdered on top of Mt Sinai and replaced with a Levite who needed 40 days to grow a beard...

Still think a star is the size of a fig leaf???

God says the land belongs to the Jews. You cannot argue the point.

Your "God" doesn't exist. Jesus was a fraud. Moses was murdered on top of Mt Sinai and replaced with a Levite who needed 40 days to grow a beard...

Still think a star is the size of a fig leaf???
That is not what that meant.. This was explained to you a couple weeks ago

Oh yeah, and the Disciples bolt on Jesus when the "authorities" arrive because the Disciples are certain he is the Son of God and want to spend eternity in Hell...

or they knew he was a fraud, they were co-conspirators, and didn't want the cross too.... because they knew a "trial" would discover Jesus is nothing but a man who lies a lot and bilked 5k people out of "everything."

Ok? So? Iran is openly trying to build nuclear weapons to start a war.

Israel want to prevent them from having nuclear weapons.

This is what is known as "good".
We are the most murderous regime on the planet. Why do we get nukes?
Sorry but the Chinese and the former USSR out murder the US easily and most of those deaths were their own citizens.

are you kidding me? Holy fucking shit

911 - Israel
Pan Am 103 = Jew Gaddafi
Marines in Lebanon 1983 - Israeli false flag attack to trigger a US war with Hezbo

Keep trying...
I didnt even mention those. "keep trying" :lol:
Try this one
Ten journalists among 36 killed in Afghanistan attacks
:290968001256257790-final:

Stuff inside Afghan doesn't concern me. I am concerned with the United States. If you care about Afghanistan, MOVE THERE.

Col Ossman could use more "recruits."

are you kidding me? Holy fucking shit

911 - Israel
Pan Am 103 = Jew Gaddafi
Marines in Lebanon 1983 - Israeli false flag attack to trigger a US war with Hezbo

Keep trying...
I didnt even mention those. "keep trying" :lol:
Try this one
Ten journalists among 36 killed in Afghanistan attacks
:290968001256257790-final:

Stuff inside Afghan doesn't concern me. I am concerned with the United States. If you care about Afghanistan, MOVE THERE.

Col Ossman could use more "recruits."
I said terrorists in the middle east and you called bullshit.
Are you retarded or something? Holy shit dude

Your definition of :"terrorist" is bullshit. War happens over there. So what. They use bombs to murder their enemies. It has been that way for a long time.

Go join Col Ossman if it concerns you.... because the US has no stake in Afghan or mediating another Sunni-Shia conflict.

The US had no problem with the Middle East prior to 1948...

upload_2018-6-1_15-19-4.jpeg

The only country to actually have used nukes gets to tell other countries that they CAN'T have them.

We should just shut the fuck up and let JAPAN be the sole dictator on nukes, or nobody at all.
You people truly are historically ignorant. I suggest looking at the proposed invasion of Japan, Operation Downfall specifically casualty estimates for some clarity. Lives were saved by dropping the bomb.

I spent some time in that part of the world and people in Asia still loathe the Japanese for what they did during WWII.

The only country to actually have used nukes gets to tell other countries that they CAN'T have them.

We should just shut the fuck up and let JAPAN be the sole dictator on nukes, or nobody at all.
You people truly are historically ignorant. I suggest looking at the proposed invasion of Japan, Operation Downfall specifically casualty estimates for some clarity. Lives were saved by dropping the bomb.

I spent some time in that part of the world and people in Asia still loathe the Japanese for what they did during WWII.
th

The Liberty was supposed to be investigating reports that the Israelis, with our weapons, were exterminating the residents of the newly conquered "occupied territories," just like the FASCISTS that Einstein said they were.

The attack on the Liberty was to prevent the US public from seeing photos of concentration camps.

There were a couple of massacres but that never stopped the Chosen Ones from lying about it. Whatever reason for the attack it was an act of war by Israel and we should have turned the place into a parking lot.

New revelations in attack on American spy ship - Chicago Tribune
"Ex-Navy Official: 1967 Israeli Attack on U.S. Ship Was Deliberate"
[Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Admiral Thomas] Moorer's panel suggested several possible reasons Israel might have wanted to attack a U.S. ship. Among them: Israel intended to sink the ship and blame Egypt because it might have brought the United States into the 1967 war.

Trailer - Liberty Survivors Speak - The Day Israel Attacked America

There were a couple of massacres but that never stopped the Chosen Ones from lying about it. Whatever reason for the attack it was an act of war by Israel and we should have turned the place into a parking lot

Top 10 US TRAITOR list

1. George W Bush
2. Lyndon Baines Johnson
3. Jefferson Davis
4. Barack Obama
5. George Tenet
6. Dick Cheney
7. Eric Holder
8. Dianne Feinstein
9. J Edgar Hoover
10. Chuck Schumer

At the time of the Liberty, you had the WH and the FBI Director both on the top 10 all time traitor list....

and that is why Israel got away with the Liberty....

God says the land belongs to the Jews. You cannot argue the point. You probably know the Koranic Sura about respecting "People of the Book." Well my friend.....Jews and Christians are People of the Book. Both the Torah and the Christian Bible say Israel is Jewish land. If Muslims want others to respect their faith you must respect ours. It really is that simple.
Very few Jews in Israel are religious and actually believe in or follow Torah teachings. They allow homo marriage and have Gay Pride parades throughout the country. And the so called Christians in the west and America know very little about their Bible, let alone practice what it says.

As for the "Book" you are referring to. Muslims believe only the parts of the Bible which agree with the Qur'an are legitimate. And that most of what is written in todays Bible has been corrupted by men over the years. ..... :cool:

None of which has anything to do with the fact both the Torah and Bible say the land of Israel belongs to the Jews in a Covenant with God. A Covenant that pre-dates Islam by centuries.

Muslims cite their Holy Book in reference to many things and the expectation is their beliefs should be respected. I agree. I only ask the same respect for my Faith. And the inspired Word of God in my Faith and in the Torah says Israel belongs to the Jews. Period.

Your definition of :"terrorist" is bullshit. War happens over there. So what. They use bombs to murder their enemies. It has been that way for a long time.

Go join Col Ossman if it concerns you.... because the US has no stake in Afghan or mediating another Sunni-Shia conflict.

The US had no problem with the Middle East prior to 1948...

View attachment 196221
MIDDLE EAST TERRORISTS
You braindead smuck

God says the land belongs to the Jews. You cannot argue the point. You probably know the Koranic Sura about respecting "People of the Book." Well my friend.....Jews and Christians are People of the Book. Both the Torah and the Christian Bible say Israel is Jewish land. If Muslims want others to respect their faith you must respect ours. It really is that simple.
Very few Jews in Israel are religious and actually believe in or follow Torah teachings. They allow homo marriage and have Gay Pride parades throughout the country. And the so called Christians in the west and America know very little about their Bible, let alone practice what it says.

As for the "Book" you are referring to. Muslims believe only the parts of the Bible which agree with the Qur'an are legitimate. And that most of what is written in todays Bible has been corrupted by men over the years. ..... :cool:

None of which has anything to do with the fact both the Torah and Bible say the land of Israel belongs to the Jews in a Covenant with God. A Covenant that pre-dates Islam by centuries.

Muslims cite their Holy Book in reference to many things and the expectation is their beliefs should be respected. I agree. I only ask the same respect for my Faith. And the inspired Word of God in my Faith and in the Torah says Israel belongs to the Jews. Period.
But there are more Muslims than Jews with more swords.

Forum List

Back