The Zionist "State" Wants a War With Iran!!!

I understand you disliking israel but MY GAWD WOMAN that doesnt mean you have to go around defending terrorists!
Israel is the regions most aggressive terrorist state.

Israel has attacked every country on her border, and surrounding area several times. and continues their illegal terrorist attacks even today. .... :cool:

Liar.

What are you 16 or younger.
Nope. Prove your point or shut the fuck up. Stupid hillbillies.

Jordan already stated they closed their borders because the Palis wanted welfare.
Correct.

Jordan isn't an arab country with a lot oil money. They couldn't afford to take in tens of thousands of refugees.

It's Israel's self created humanitarian problem to solve. ... :cool:
Jordan took in 1.6 million Palis before they wised up and what other Arab nation offered?
None.
As usual.
Who keeps feeding you those lies??
Arab countries although they have corrupt governments they have taken and always help Palestinians....and something you probably dont understand is that even if Israel manages to kill every single Palestinian arab and muslims in general will never let go...Jerusalem is a holy city for all muslims.
Get your facts straight please.

Jordan already stated they closed their borders because the Palis wanted welfare.
Correct.

Jordan isn't an arab country with a lot oil money. They couldn't afford to take in tens of thousands of refugees.

Jordan took in 1.6 million Palis before they wised up and what other Arab nation offered?
None.
As usual.
Arab countries although they have corrupt governments they have taken and always help Palestinians....and something you probably dont understand is that even if Israel manages to kill every single Palestinian arab and muslims in general will never let go...Jerusalem is a holy city for all muslims.
Proof?

Correct.

None.
As usual.
Proof?
Proof of what I'm from the area and I see it first hand. What's your argument ? A video clip from faux news ? Or an orange tweet ?

Correct.

None.
As usual.
Proof?
Proof of what I'm from the area and I see it first hand. What's your argument ? A video clip from faux news ? Or an orange tweet ?
Sorry, bud.
I gots lots of family and friends in Israel and they have no desire to do what you accuse them of.
In fact, the Arabs who have a successful life in Israel are informing on their would be terrorist brothers all the time.

Nobody's going to be messing with Iran. These are the Persians you're talking about. They're one of the world's oldest civilizations since the fourth millennium BCE. And they're 81 million strong. They're not going anywhere.

Israel is doing precisely what they did when they helped create Hamas to counterast Arifat. And we see how that backfired.

I, for one, do not consent.

Correct.

None.
As usual.
Proof?
Sorry, bud.
I gots lots of family and friends in Israel and they have no desire to do what you accuse them of.
In fact, the Arabs who have a successful life in Israel are informing on their would be terrorist brothers all the time.

friends and family in Israel that are settlers originally from the US or Europe right? With 0 middle eastern roots or looks, who chose to go and steal palestinian lands and murder its people. And yes there are Palestinian informants and collaborators who do help the murderers of Israel....every nation had traitors. I know we did in Morocco when we were fighting the occupation.

Netanyahu said "prepare for a strike" which is different from the left wing interpretation "planned to bomb". It should be noted that Bill Clinton authorized the bombing of a defenseless cosmopolitan city in Europe which was obviously no threat to the U.S. when he was caught with his pants down in the freaking Oval Office. The left thought it was a good idea at the time.

Last edited:
None.
As usual.
Proof?
Sorry, bud.

friends and family in Israel that are settlers originally from the US or Europe right? With 0 middle eastern roots or looks, who chose to go and steal palestinian lands and murder its people. And yes there are Palestinian informants and collaborators who do help the murderers of Israel....every nation had traitors. I know we did in Morocco when we were fighting the occupation.
Like all those Arab traitors across the Arab world who tired of their Arab brother dictators?
Because indigenous dictators are good.

Forum List

Back