The Zionist "State" Wants a War With Iran!!!

The zionist criminals ultimate goal is to conquer Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan, and Iran, in order to expand their country into a land called "Greater Israel". .... :cool:

Iran wants a war with the zionist state.
I wish the whole fucking middle east will just go at it and get it over with.

That's fine, but you KNOW the elites want to pull us into that shit show.

UNACCEPTABLE.

The other way around. You have it mixed up.
Oh please.
You STILL give terrorists too much credit. Do you ever stop to think how horrible you sound?
I understand you disliking israel but MY GAWD WOMAN that doesnt mean you have to go around defending terrorists!

I understand you disliking israel but MY GAWD WOMAN that doesnt mean you have to go around defending terrorists!
Israel is the regions most aggressive terrorist state.

Israel has attacked every country on her border, and surrounding area several times. and continues their illegal terrorist attacks even today. .... :cool:

Israel has attacked every country on her border, and surrounding area several times. and continues their illegal terrorist attacks even today. .... :cool:
Maybe they are. But considering islam and her countries are filled with terrorists, its hard to find any sympathy from me.
Thats why i want all those crazy fuckers to blow themselves up and get it over with.

Another poorly informed lib. Not surprised liberals would back the terrorist regime. That is why you half-wits have billions of US dollars to Iran to expand their military and terror groups. Iran has stated over and over that its goal is the complete destruction of Israel.

Another poorly informed lib. Not surprised liberals would back the terrorist regime. That is why you half-wits have billions of US dollars to Iran to expand their military and terror groups. Iran has stated over and over that its goal is the complete destruction of Israel.

That was their money and Trump is going to learn how hard it is to make a deal which I hear on the grapevine he is offering them aid. Greater Israel is their future hope and Iran is more progressive that Saudi Arabia or any gulf State.

Bolton is a speaker at Mek and also Rudy G, MEK caused the 1979 revolution at the American Embassy. Look how well our last coup was in Iran.

All for Israel, right wing republicans love the jews, even thought they will not be saved. Too funny. Hatred of Iran is ill founded.

Last edited:

Ah.....all the wars since the inception of the State of Israel were started by the Arabs......please correct me if I am wrong. Those were the 1948, 1967 and 1973 wars I am referring to. There is plenty of blood on both hands.

The problem would be solved if any Muslim Nation.....lets say Saudi Arabia.....took all the Palestinians in and gave them their own State. But no Muslims Countries want to do that because the Palestinians are the Arab version of cockroaches. Nobody want 'em and for good reason.

So I guess we have an impasse. I would say any other Nation but Israel would have wiped the Palestinians away years ago.....including the United States. They truly are a pain in everyone's asshole.

Ah.....all the wars since the inception of the State of Israel were started by the Arabs......please correct me if I am wrong. Those were the 1948, 1967 and 1973 wars I am referring to. There is plenty of blood on both hands.

The problem would be solved if any Muslim Nation.....lets say Saudi Arabia.....took all the Palestinians in and gave them their own State. But no Muslims Countries want to do that because the Palestinians are the Arab version of cockroaches. Nobody want 'em and for good reason.

So I guess we have an impasse. I would say any other Nation but Israel would have wiped the Palestinians away years ago.....including the United States. They truly are a pain in everyone's asshole.

Which is why so many had to move to Jordan and southern Lebanon.

The arab countries do not take in the Palestinians because that would be conceding that Israeli's theft of the land is legitimate.

Besides, the zionist criminals in Tel Aviv created the Palestine refuge situation. So why should the Arab countries be on the hook to solve Israel's problem? .... :cool:

The arab countries do not take in the Palestinians because that would be conceding that Israeli's theft of the land is legitimate.

Besides, the zionist criminals in Tel Aviv created the Palestine refuge situation. So why should the Arab countries be on the hook to solve Israel's problem? .... :cool:
Jordan already stated they closed their borders because the Palis wanted welfare.

Forum List

Back