The Zionist Hypocristy is astounding and never ends

I know a few Muslims who call themselves atheists, you ignorant gorilla.

Lol, so are they Muslims or atheists, they seem a bit confused.

The Jews are the master race to lick-spittle's like you.

Hey what do you think of Finkelstein and Chomsky, are they part of your master race? ;)

I already told you, Nazi Gorilla, there is no master race. You can visit MIT and see for yourself. It is very fascinating, there are geniuses from all backgrounds, races, and ethnicities. Jews are overachievers mainly because of their history, culture, upbringing, and emphasis on high education. The Muslims who are atheists are born Muslims embarrassed by what their religion represents. Just like you.

I wasn't born Muslim, fool.

Sounds like you should change your religion to Jewish, perhaps you might achieve something hahaha :)

I already have, made you look like a fool, but you're too stupid to realize it. Ho ho ho.

Hey what do you think of Finkelstein and Chomsky, are they part of your master race? ;)

I already told you, Nazi Gorilla, there is no master race. You can visit MIT and see for yourself. It is very fascinating, there are geniuses from all backgrounds, races, and ethnicities. Jews are overachievers mainly because of their history, culture, upbringing, and emphasis on high education. The Muslims who are atheists are born Muslims embarrassed by what their religion represents. Just like you.

I wasn't born Muslim, dolt

Where you born stupid or did you have to work on it? Repeating antisemtic canards makes you look like an ignorant dumbass.

Saying I wasn't born Muslim is antisemitic?

You might try putting your brain in gesr before engaging you big gob ;)

I wasn't born Muslim, dolt

Where you born stupid or did you have to work on it? Repeating antisemtic canards makes you look like an ignorant dumbass.

Saying I wasn't born Muslim is antisemitic?

You might try putting your brain in gesr before engaging you big gob ;)

Saying Jews believe they are a superior master race is an antisemtic canard, you dipshit.

I already have, made you look like a fool, but you're too stupid to realize it. Ho ho ho.

Aha, so you're a born again jooy-joo-joo, good for you, now maybe you will achieve a modicum of intelligence.

Maybe a Nobel prize for internet wit :eek:

Germany should have never been allowed to exist after WWII. They are nasty, disgusting people who have terrorized humanity throughout history. Dangerous, dangerous people. Never trust a German and be cautious of anyone who has German ancestry.

This has been a Public Service Announcement.
News flash, twinkle-toes...

Germans constitute the single largest ethnic bloc in the United States... 50,000,000 of them... welcome to your nightmare.

Germany should have never been allowed to exist after WWII. They are nasty, disgusting people who have terrorized humanity throughout history. Dangerous, dangerous people. Never trust a German and be cautious of anyone who has German ancestry.

Germans constitute the single largest ethnic bloc in the United States... 50,000,000 of them... welcome to your nightmare.

I would have thought it would be a nightmare for Jews. You never know, they could revert.

I would have thought it would be a nightmare for Jews. You never know, they could revert.
Ironic, how a country (the US) dominated by ethnic German descendants, is the best friend of the world's only Jewish nation, isn't it?

Ironic, how a country (the US) dominated by ethnic German descendants, is the best friend of the world's only Jewish nation, isn't it?
!!!!!!!Hardly DOMINATED Kondor,you forget,It was those self same Ethnic Germans and Anti-Semites who RESISTED the US to fight against Hitler and the Nazis/Germans in WW2 until late on.............Again I have had to expose your Fcuked Logic yet again...trust you are well,Kondie....steve

!!!!!!!Hardly DOMINATED Kondor,you forget,It was those self same Ethnic Germans and Anti-Semites who RESISTED the US to fight against Hitler and the Nazis/Germans in WW2 until late on.............Again I have had to expose your Fcuked Logic yet again...trust you are well,Kondie....steve
Yes... Germans are the dominant ethnic heritage in the United States... you have exposed nothing more than your penchant for incessant thinly-cloaked argument.

Yes... Germans are the dominant ethnic heritage in the United States... you have exposed nothing more than your penchant for incessant thinly-cloaked argument.
Hardly "Thinly-Cloaked" Kondor3...........I maintain my point that Ethnic Germans and Anti-Semites in America,did all they could to prevent the USA of entering the Second World War.......now answer me that.steve

Aha, so you're a born again jooy-joo-joo, good for you, now maybe you will achieve a modicum of intelligence.

Already has more intelligence than you it seems as you are the islamonazi supporter and defender. What does it feel like deep inside to know that you are an advocate of the mass murder of innocent children, because this is what the religion of islam teaches.

Already has more intelligence than you it seems as you are the islamonazi supporter and defender. What does it feel like deep inside to know that you are an advocate of the mass murder of innocent children, because this is what the religion of islam teaches.
You forgot to mention about the Palestinian children slaughtered by the Jews since 1948 DID YOU

No it is the Italian catholics they are more wary of as they will sell their souls to the devil to be able to show they are the real Jew killers

And you have evidence of this that comes from a non partisan source that you will share with the board. Or will it out you as a fantasist and LIAR again

Hardly "Thinly-Cloaked" Kondor3...........I maintain my point that Ethnic Germans and Anti-Semites in America,did all they could to prevent the USA of entering the Second World War.......now answer me that.steve

LINK

You forgot to mention about the Palestinian children slaughtered by the Jews since 1948 DID YOU

Not really as they do not exist outside of your fantasy world inspired by your Nazi Jew hatred and need to exterminate the Jews

LINK
I need NO link as it's common knowledge Dick head.....just type in Palestinian Children killed by Israelis since 1948 ....DO IT NOW

LINK
I need NO link as it's common knowledge Dick head.....just type in Palestinian Children killed by Israelis since 1948 ....DO IT NOW

In other words the only evidence you have is islamonazi propaganda that does not take into account what they were doing or were they where. And it certainly does not take into account Palestinian law of age of majority.

Not really as they do not exist outside of your fantasy world inspired by your Nazi Jew hatred and need to exterminate the Jews

Why does he hate the Jew Nazis?

When you say Palestinian kids don't exist, does that make it ok to mass murder them?

Forum List

Back