The "You Betcha Babe"

Love her, hate her, that Sarah Palin got the "IT" factor, like no other politician/private citizen.

Just a down home gal with proven conservative values that libernazi's can't help but get their tawny used up butts, in a twist over.... guilt ?

Good looking, confident, accomplished, moral values, clean, can take the heat and dish it out, any good fathers dream daughter.

The "You Betcha Babe" , you go girl, you make us all proud....;)

She does all us conservatives proud, me included, and yes the libs get their underware all tied up in a knot any time her name is mentioned. You rock Sarah!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Not me. I wish dear Sara lots of luck!!! Sara in 2012!!! Yeah!!!

You seem quite spunky... let's see......who do you remind me of........hhmm......... oh ya......Sarah Palin.....ya..... that's it.....:lol:

She does all us conservatives proud, me included, and yes the libs get their underware all tied up in a knot any time her name is mentioned. You rock Sarah!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Not me. I wish dear Sara lots of luck!!! Sara in 2012!!! Yeah!!!

You seem quite spunky... let's see......who do you remind me of........hhmm......... oh ya......Sarah Palin.....ya..... that's it.....:lol:

Cool!!! Thanks. :eusa_angel:

Love her, hate her, that Sarah Palin got the "IT" factor, like no other politician/private citizen.

Just a down home gal with proven conservative values that libernazi's can't help but get their tawny used up butts, in a twist over.... guilt ?

Good looking, confident, accomplished, moral values, clean, can take the heat and dish it out, any good fathers dream daughter.

The "You Betcha Babe" , you go girl, you make us all proud....;)

right on, no more yale or harvard elitist assbite fuck ups screwing this country into a hole wanted!

Forum List

Back