Terrorist aren't from a specific government,

Sometimes they are.

nor do they wear uniforms,

Sometimes they do.

they terrorize,

Hence the name "terrorist"

then hide behind the innocent.

Like all evil.

We don't live in a perfect world, 2Parties.

Agreed.

One of the few policies that I do believe our government should stand behind is our protection, especially on our soil.

So the same government that is completely corrupt, you believe is trying to protect us, as in you and me?

Catch 22's Only WORK in the PC World of Liberal Statists. Sad to see you in their club.

Actually it's sadder to see the pro-government crowd refusing to state that wiping out a billion people is wrong.

I'm not a liberal statist (or conservative statist like yourself) by the way, and you would realize that if you knew me better...

I would choose Iraq and afghanistan wars, because they are intentionally made disasters.

And the attacks on September 11th were accidental.

Absolutely correct. It happened because certain events prior were treated as criminal, and NOT as they were. 9/11 was a further challange of OUR resolve.

Sadly, *WE* are back to 9/10/2001.

Catch 22's Only WORK in the PC World of Liberal Statists. Sad to see you in their club.

Actually it's sadder to see the pro-government crowd refusing to state that wiping out a billion people is wrong.

I'm not a liberal statist (or conservative statist like yourself) by the way, and you would realize that if you knew me better...

No SUCH THING exists, but only in your mind. Conservatives in the unique American Lexicon are Constitutional, and FOR the protection of Liberty.

A STATIST *BY DEFINITION* is against LIBERTY of the Governed.

Sometimes they are.

nor do they wear uniforms,

Sometimes they do.

Like all evil.

We don't live in a perfect world, 2Parties.

Agreed.

One of the few policies that I do believe our government should stand behind is our protection, especially on our soil.

So the same government that is completely corrupt, you believe is trying to protect us, as in you and me?
I have to post this..... Who said our country is completely corrupt? You projecting there, sonny?
We are talking about the middle east terrorist sonny....they weren't wearing uniforms, and they were from no specific country, but they were from a specific religion in a general area. Try and stay on the topic we were discussing. You tried that crap in your first post with me. Next time try not to project like you do, sonny, you come off not looking too well for a newbie. just sayin....

Last edited:
No SUCH THING exists, but only in your mind. Conservatives in the unique American Lexicon are Constitutional, and FOR the protection of Liberty.

It definitely exists. Conservative statists believe that the state exists to protect liberty and freedom. It will protect our liberty by forcing us to pay taxes (per the US Constitution), and maintain a monopoly on law and order (per the US Constitution).

Conservative statists simply believe that government must protect liberty by violating it. Sound confusing and contradictory? That's because it is.

It definitely exists. Conservative statists believe that the state exists to protect liberty and freedom. It will protect our liberty by forcing us to pay taxes (per the US Constitution), and maintain a monopoly on law and order (per the US Constitution).

Conservative statists simply believe that government must protect liberty by violating it. Sound confusing and contradictory? That's because it is.

GobbledeeGOOK Noted. What YOU describe are the PARTY IN POWER...

And guess what dipstick? *It AIN'T* Republicans NOR Conservatives for that matter. What YOU have aptly done is OUT yourself by projection of the DEMOCRATIC/Statists in POWER.

And guess what dipstick? *It AIN'T* Republicans NOR Conservatives for that matter. What YOU have aptly done is OUT yourself by projection of the DEMOCRATIC/Statists in POWER.

:lol:

I wouldn't be laughing...he nailed your ass, and you don't even know it. Now, that IS funny.

Sometimes they are.

Sometimes they do.

Like all evil.

Agreed.

I have to post this..... Who said our country is completely corrupt? You projecting there, sonny?
We are talking about the middle east terrorist sonny....they weren't wearing uniforms, and they were from no specific country, but they were from a specific religion in a general area. Try and stay on the topic we were discussing. You tried that crap in your first post with me. Next time try not to project like you do, sonny, you come off not looking too well for a newbie. just sayin....

Exactly what the poster is doing. It's what they do best. Blame/Minimize/Deny/Obfuscate...and I think I'll add another to the lexicon...PROJECT

And that means their own foibles for their own actions...they'll never take credit for FAILURE. They have to project it onto others. CONGRATS 2 Parties.

You've done invaluable service. You may go back to the DU, or whatever HOLE you were let out of and submit yer report...

Good Catch Meister.

I wouldn't be laughing...he nailed your ass, and you don't even know it. Now, that IS funny.

Your ignorance is sad. It really is. I'd laugh but I can't.

Wow, I'm going to lose lot of sleep over that, 2Parties.
How did it feel getting pwned by an ignorant poster?

I think it's your bedtime, sonny, school tomorrow.

*translation*

..."Gee Wally, I didn't think they'd call me on it. You told me these Conservatives were stupid and weak. I didn't expect this...You owe me Wally for making me look like such a fuckin' schmuck..."

Exactly what the poster is doing. It's what they do best. Blame/Minimize/Deny/Obfuscate...and I think I'll add another to the lexicon...PROJECT

And that means their own foibles for their own actions...they'll never take credit for FAILURE. They have to project it onto others. CONGRATS 2 Parties.

You've done invaluable service. You may go back to the DU, or whatever HOLE you were let out of and submit yer report...

Good Catch Meister.

The way your entire mind revolves around politics is an excellent example of today's populace. I have nothing to do with DU. I do not vote. I do not care about politicians and the games they play with the public. The entrap you and want you to pick a side. Whatever side you pick, you lose. When you understand this it will make sense. Until then you will continue to rant about politicians and whatever type of game it is your are caught up in and how I'm spying for someone or just harassing you on purpose. Your aim is way off. I hope you can get it right because I've seen it happen to many different people I've talked to online...

I probably should get back to bed. I do need to get rest for my private sector job which helps create actual goods that people want and provides me with an income. You know? Like the real free-market that conservatives always clamor about? I work it and I live it. I don't always love it but it's better than the alternative. I could be a tool of the state or have a government job and leech off of the productive people...

*translation*

..."Gee Wally, I didn't think they'd call me on it. You told me these Conservatives were stupid and weak. I didn't expect this...You owe me Wally for making me look like such a fuckin' schmuck..."

I probably should get back to bed. I do need to get rest for my private sector job which helps create actual goods that people want and provides me with an income. You know? Like the real free-market that conservatives always clamor about? I work it and I live it. I don't always love it but it's better than the alternative. I could be a tool of the state or have a government job and leech off of the productive people...

If this is actually the case, (and this is where you should use "if") you really need to grow up, 2Parties.

Good Catch Meister.

The way your entire mind revolves around politics is an excellent example of today's populace. I have nothing to do with DU. I do not vote. I do not care about politicians and the games they play with the public. The entrap you and want you to pick a side. Whatever side you pick, you lose. When you understand this it will make sense. Until then you will continue to rant about politicians and whatever type of game it is your are caught up in and how I'm spying for someone or just harassing you on purpose. Your aim is way off. I hope you can get it right because I've seen it happen to many different people I've talked to online...
Actually? YOU have been caught AGAIN for your shallow thoughts...(IF I MAY USE that term loosely)?

MOST people are too concerned with thier immediate LIVES and paying taxes/holding the JOBS and LIVES together to become entrenched as WE are here?

Are you projecting here again? (C'mon...you can trust me...I won't tell).

The FACt that MOST people are too busy living their LIVES and don't come to places like this prestigeous MB to voice their OPINION...or TELL THEIR Congresscritters would tell you something.

But alas NO, YOU being shallow and vapid and all? Defer to deflect yet AGAIN.

For IF we had people voicing their concerns WE would NOT be in this mess.

YOU lose yet again...

Forum List

Back