• The Ponziest Scheme of All, Oct. 2008

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Disintegration of Detroit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guantanamo

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And the attacks on September 11th were accidental.

Compared to the War in Iraq, they caused far fewer deaths. More importantly to some posters here, they caused fewer American deaths.

But, it was the terrorists that did bring on the wars in Iraq, and Afganistan. Like I said, if 9-11 didn't happen, there wouldn't have been any of the wars over there.
Cause, and Effect

So if the United States decided to nuke the entire Middle East would that be brought on by the terrorists? Yes or No?

Compared to the War in Iraq, they caused far fewer deaths. More importantly to some posters here, they caused fewer American deaths.

But, it was the terrorists that did bring on the wars in Iraq, and Afganistan. Like I said, if 9-11 didn't happen, there wouldn't have been any of the wars over there.
Cause, and Effect

So if the United States decided to nuke the entire Middle East would that be brought on by the terrorists? Yes or No?

If?? Your askin If???? If my Grandmother had balls, she would have been my Grandfather.
What's this "if" crap.

But, it was the terrorists that did bring on the wars in Iraq, and Afganistan.
It was terrorists in the United States government that initiated the war in Iraq. Afghanistan was a bit different. The government there was absolute garbage and did harbor al-Qaeda, but they were not directly involved in the attacks on September 11th. America would have been better off had it simply ramped up funding to the Northern Alliance and allowed them to fight the war on their own.

Like I said, if 9-11 didn't happen, there wouldn't have been any of the wars over there. Cause, and Effect
According to Bin Laden, there would have been no 9/11 if America did not support Israel or station non-Muslim troops in the Arabian peninsula. Cause and effect goes back a long way. Just as American misdeeds in the Middle East did not justify 9/11, 9/11 did not justify the war in Iraq.

Cause, and Effect

If?? Your askin If???? If my Grandmother had balls, she would have been my Grandfather.
What's this "if" crap.

You seem to justify the US responses as a necessary and justifiable response to the terrorists.

What US response to you would not be justified, if any?

It was terrorists in the United States government that initiated the war in Iraq. Afghanistan was a bit different. The government there was absolute garbage and did harbor al-Qaeda, but they were not directly involved in the attacks on September 11th. America would have been better off had it simply ramped up funding to the Northern Alliance and allowed them to fight the war on their own.

Like I said, if 9-11 didn't happen, there wouldn't have been any of the wars over there. Cause, and Effect
According to Bin Laden, there would have been no 9/11 if America did not support Israel or station non-Muslim troops in the Arabian peninsula. Cause and effect goes back a long way. Just as American misdeeds in the Middle East did not justify 9/11, 9/11 did not justify the war in Iraq.

Kalem, we wouldn't have attacked Iraq, if not for 9-11-2001. I wasn't for that war, but it is what it is. We were over in the middle east with Afganistan, and Bush just ran with it.
With Afgabistan, the Taliban ruled, and allowed training camps for the terrorists. That was their mistake, and they paid dearly for it.
So we have to appease to Bin Laden in our foreign policy? Not until Obama's administration.
I do agree with you 100% about the war in Iraq, Kalem, we should have never been there.

Kalem, we wouldn't have attacked Iraq, if not for 9-11-2001. I wasn't for that war, but it is what it is. We were over in the middle east with Afganistan, and Bush just ran with it.
With Afgabistan, the Taliban ruled, and allowed training camps for the terrorists. That was their mistake, and they paid dearly for it.
So we have to appease to Bin Laden in our foreign policy? Not until Obama's administration.
I do agree with you 100% about the war in Iraq, Kalem, we should have never been there.

I see your points - I'm glad we seem to agree. :)

What's this "if" crap.

You seem to justify the US responses as a necessary and justifiable response to the terrorists.

I'm not even going to answer that 2Parties, because it's not worthy of a response like what you asked in your previous post to me.
I'm not running the government.....

What's this "if" crap.

I'm not even going to answer that 2Parties, because it's not worthy of a response like what you asked in your previous post to me.

You are justifying their actions (which have killed numerous innocents). I just want to know where the line is. It seemed pretty clear you have thought this out when you stated the cause was the terrorists.

You are justifying their actions (which have killed numerous innocents). I just want to know where the line is. It seemed pretty clear you have thought this out when you stated the cause was the terrorists.

How many innocents were killed in the World Trade Center? Not a problem there for you, huh?

How many innocents were killed in the World Trade Center? Not a problem there for you, huh?

Is your question insinuating that as justification for the loss of innocents led by the American response? That is always what I draw from that question as a response (and I get it frequently).

Of course there was no justification for innocent lives lost at the WTC just as there is not justification for innocent lives taken anywhere. Period.

Is your question insinuating that as justification for the loss of innocents led by the American response? That is always what I draw from that question as a response (and I get it frequently).

Of course there was no justification for innocent lives lost at the WTC just as there is not justification for innocent lives taken anywhere. Period.

Yes yes, lets just throw down our weapons, disarm our nukes and destroy all militaries in the US. Peace will break out and we will all live in peaceful harmony with no cares in the world. No more terrorists, no more wars, no more murders no more crime. Dancing in the streets, flowers and songs everywhere.

You, and I just disagree...immensely.
For every action, there is a reaction...in the real world.
Having said that, why do the terrorists hide behind the innocent? Probably for propaganda, it works with you.

Yes yes, lets just throw down our weapons, disarm our nukes and destroy all militaries in the US. Peace will break out and we will all live in peaceful harmony with no cares in the world. No more terrorists, no more wars, no more murders no more crime. Dancing in the streets, flowers and songs everywhere.

So what exactly is the number of justifiable innocent killed? Do you agree with Bin Laden that it is more than zero, or do you agree with me that it is zero?

Having said that, why do the terrorists hide behind the innocent? Probably for propaganda, it works with you.

Every government (labeled as terrorists or not) hides behind the innocent. It's what criminals and evil do.

Every government (labeled as terrorists or not) hides behind the innocent. It's what criminals and evil do.

Terrorist aren't from a specific government, nor do they wear uniforms, they terrorize, then hide behind the innocent. We don't live in a perfect world, 2Parties. One of the few policies that I do believe our government should stand behind is our protection, especially on our soil. This is the last post on this subject with you 2Parties, I have stated what I have, and you stated what you have. I bid you a good evening.

Terrorist aren't from a specific government, nor do they wear uniforms, they terrorize, then hide behind the innocent. We don't live in a perfect world, 2Parties. One of the few policies that I do believe our government should stand behind is our protection, especially on our soil. This is the last post on this subject with you 2Parties, I have stated what I have, and you stated what you have. I bid you a good evening.

*On the MARK*. Geneva Conventions have a stated course of action. But yet it is denied for PC sake. History unfortunately got thrown out the proverbial window.

And the attacks on September 11th were accidental.

9-11, was a declaration of war, no matter how you cut it

A bit deeper. 9/11 was a further Statement of WAR that was denied by a certain US Administration. The ENEMY accentuated their POINT, tragically.

Cause, and Effect

Catch 22's Only WORK in the PC World of Liberal Statists. Sad to see you in their club.

Forum List

Back