The worst game analysis/prediction I have ever heard.

Question is.....Will Andy Reid choke again with poor game management?
Andy Reid has never coached a QB with Mahomes talent. That kid seems like he can go Tom Brady on the NFL, multiple super bowls, always in the playoffs.

Tom Brady needed to win three Super Bowls before he was taken seriously

Let Mahomes win ONE before you cast his bust for Canton

Let’s put it this way, any GM would trade their QB for Mahomes today, including Brady. He may not win today, but after one full season as a starter, nobody has ever been better.
He is definitely the NFL mvp

On topic the funny thing is all the predictions of snow, ice, high winds and sub freezing wind chills never materialized. The storm just missed us.

Andy Reid has never coached a QB with Mahomes talent. That kid seems like he can go Tom Brady on the NFL, multiple super bowls, always in the playoffs.

Let’s put it this way, any GM would trade their QB for Mahomes today, including Brady. He may not win today, but after one full season as a starter, nobody has ever been better.

I dunno if the Browns would trade Baker for him

Lot of good young arms out there

Let’s give them a few years and then decide

The only 2 possible exceptions are Goff and Mayfield, but yeah, I think they would.

The only 2 possible exceptions are Goff and Mayfield, but yeah, I think they would.

It’s a possibility. I give u that

Forum List

Back