The worst films you ever saw.

Yeah, thought it really good. But yes the ending was not uplifting

That's kind of like saying, "Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?"

The ending ruined the rest of the movie for me.

As an aside, in Steven King's original story, the characters don't all commit suicide, they head out and the ending is left kind of ambiguous.

Last night l watched The Mummy, with Tom Cruise.

What absolute dreck! Russell Crowe hamming it up. :rofl:

And then l read about the money spent on the production. :eek:

The actors must have sold their souls to the devil for that one.
"The Day After Tomorrow"...Happened onto this toxic waste dump of a flick while surfing the hotel channel offerings....Got sucked into it thinking that it couldn't possibly get more sappy and banal, only for it to get more sappy and banal five minutes later....Was rooting for the massive storms to kill the entire cast....Even MST3K can't save that fucking turkey.

"Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby"
So bad I waked out.

"Avatar" Would walk out on it if it were an in-flight movie.

Any movie by Quentin Tarrantino....The most grossly overrated movie maker of all time.

The only good part of this trash was Chris Hemsworth dancing during the closing credits.

I'm thinking it has to be the second "Matrix", because I tried to watch it 6x and fell asleep every time.

There's even a 3rd one, no? I refuse to try to watch it unless I complete the 2nd one, dammit!

Another one l watched; not totally awful: Man of Steel.

But I was overwhelmed by the heavy handedness of the stunts, cars flying through the air and all that.

One after the other. Just too much!

Forum List

Back