The World's Most Boring Sport

It's only boring to those that don't understand or enjoy the game (whatever sport/game it is).
Another factor is the people, you have to know the players and have rooting interests (people you like; don't like) -it's really not much different than reality TV (i.e. Survivor etc).

I love watching golf..... I don't like to watch soccer. I don't know the nuances of soccer and know nothing about the players an coaches.

If it was the only thing I was able to watch to amuse myself, I'm sure I could get interested.

I used to go to soccer games in the 70's but the lack of stability and the way players moved around, I lost interest and now can't get into soccer.
I tried playing soccer in the 1970's, way too much running....
Not if you're the Goalie.......I have really long arms and a strong leg....so I usually played Goalie.
That would be the position I would want.. I ended up in track, wrestling and football..

It's only boring to those that don't understand or enjoy the game (whatever sport/game it is).
Another factor is the people, you have to know the players and have rooting interests (people you like; don't like) -it's really not much different than reality TV (i.e. Survivor etc).

I love watching golf..... I don't like to watch soccer. I don't know the nuances of soccer and know nothing about the players an coaches.

If it was the only thing I was able to watch to amuse myself, I'm sure I could get interested.

I used to go to soccer games in the 70's but the lack of stability and the way players moved around, I lost interest and now can't get into soccer.
I tried playing soccer in the 1970's, way too much running....
Not if you're the Goalie.......I have really long arms and a strong leg....so I usually played Goalie.
That would be the position I would want.. I ended up in track, wrestling and football..
Kicker.

hunting is a blast, if it's done right, at the right time of the day/year. Late spring, when all the young dumb critters are abundant, driving the backroads, playing old rock music and using silenced guns when you see critters, that's pretty entertaining. Especially with a good buddy in the car with whom you can discuss things, and razz them about their failures

hunting is a blast, if it's done right, at the right time of the day/year. Late spring, when all the young dumb critters are abundant, driving the backroads, playing old rock music and using silenced guns when you see critters, that's pretty entertaining. Especially with a good buddy in the car with whom you can discuss things, and razz them about their failures

What you are talking about is not hunting. You are an armed scavenger, nothing more. You think yourself above the rules and laws, but you yourself talked about being on the run and in prison. I pity you more than I dislike you.

The fact that you are a convicted felon, drug dealer and general asshole is fine. If I knew where you lived I wouldn't pay attention.

But your claims that you ride backroads shooting animals, out of season, with silenced weapons? Yeah, that I would most certainly turn you in for. It is an act of a low rent coward and a scavenger. I am sure the concepts of "honor" and the like have no meaning for you.

If he's trying to shoot with a silencer while he's driving, the dumb piece of excrement couldn't hit the side of a barn let alone an animal. Silencers of anything but the highest calibre, deflect rounds leaving the barrel.

Confessing to a felony on the board? Isn't there a rule against that? :dunno:

Confessing to a felony on the board? Isn't there a rule against that? :dunno:
I got mine for growing pot....

If he's trying to shoot with a silencer while he's driving, the dumb piece of excrement couldn't hit the side of a barn let alone an animal. Silencers of anything but the highest calibre, deflect rounds leaving the barrel.
Yeah, but he needs to build himself up to look oh so bad....

So this week Wimbledon and the Tour De France is going on. Talk about a slow time of year.

I am a pretty big tennis fan and Wimbledon is my favorite of The Grand Slams. I don't find it dull at all.

Forum List

Back