The World's Most Boring Sport

Oh.....and the ladies stomped Japans butt...5-2.

gettyimages-479602004.jpg

Tonight it is FIFA Women's Championship Futbol or NASCAR.

NASCAR anyway.
Women's soccer or watching Rednecks drive in a circle?

I'd rather watch the ladies.

Only one had boobs, and you couldn't tell if most were men or women. Danica Patrick looked better than both teams combined.
I don't think so.

Before yesterday hardly anyone knew who Carli Loyd was.......didn't know the difference between her and Catlin Jenner........now after scoring 3 goals in less than 20 mins.....my guess is at least a million guys want to push their meat in her.

It's only boring to those that don't understand or enjoy the game (whatever sport/game it is).
Another factor is the people, you have to know the players and have rooting interests (people you like; don't like) -it's really not much different than reality TV (i.e. Survivor etc).

I love watching golf..... I don't like to watch soccer. I don't know the nuances of soccer and know nothing about the players an coaches.

If it was the only thing I was able to watch to amuse myself, I'm sure I could get interested.

Tonight it is FIFA Women's Championship Futbol or NASCAR.

NASCAR anyway.
Women's soccer or watching Rednecks drive in a circle?

I'd rather watch the ladies.

Only one had boobs, and you couldn't tell if most were men or women. Danica Patrick looked better than both teams combined.
I don't think so.

Before yesterday hardly anyone knew who Carli Loyd was.......didn't know the difference between her and Catlin Jenner........now after scoring 3 goals in less than 20 mins.....my guess is at least a million guys want to push their meat in her.

Well at least we won't have to watch it for four more years. That's how popular soccer is.

It's only boring to those that don't understand or enjoy the game (whatever sport/game it is).
Another factor is the people, you have to know the players and have rooting interests (people you like; don't like) -it's really not much different than reality TV (i.e. Survivor etc).

I love watching golf..... I don't like to watch soccer. I don't know the nuances of soccer and know nothing about the players an coaches.

If it was the only thing I was able to watch to amuse myself, I'm sure I could get interested.

I used to go to soccer games in the 70's but the lack of stability and the way players moved around, I lost interest and now can't get into soccer.

I used to go to soccer games in the 70's but the lack of stability and the way players moved around, I lost interest and now can't get into soccer.
I tried playing soccer in the 1970's, way too much running....

I tried playing soccer in the 1970's, way too much running....
Not if you're the Goalie.......I have really long arms and a strong leg....so I usually played Goalie.

Nascar.....not a sport
Baseball.....not a sport
Golf.....not a sport

Forum List

Back