The World is Laughing at You

I searched which president was laughed at most but it didn't really have an overall rating based measurable data.

It was just different isolated instances.

We're you able to find something more comprehensive?
Okay you searched the internets.

Obviously you have those results to provide evidence that would convince anyone that your assertion is true right.

So where did you find them?

Obviously you have those results to provide evidence that would convince anyone that your assertion is true right.

Trump's funny because he's brilliant, Biden's funny because he's pathetic .. it's pretty obvious to me..

The link is having eyes and ears that still work .

You now are the most laughed at nation on the planet .
Like plenty of people don’t point and laugh at the ridiculous British. You allowed your nation to be polluted, first by the Indians, then the Muslims. You t has ceased to be the UK. Now it is some kind of twisted UN wet dream. Every day London has several stabbings committed by Muslim migrants. The bobbies, in classic British impotence, declare in response, “Well blye me, mate. You will have to toughen yourself up, you will! If you keep bleeding on the street we will have to run you in on littering, we will!! In fact, it may be RACIST littering!”

What a bunch of fucking losers! The UK used to be a fucking empire! It’s strength knew no bounds. Now you have to cozy up with the faggy French and the rest of the EU globalist scum twats for economic security. How far you have fallen! LOL!

America is currently going through some domestic bullshit because of the leftist swine. But we are still, by far, the greatest country in the world by far. Nobody cares s laughing at that.

Louie Iza is just bitter over her own country going to shit, and it projecting it onto us. Ha ha ha ha!!!Loser!!

It's not reasonable to post all the results individually.

Just copy paste this into Google search and you will see how there isn't any readily available data on overall laughter.

"which president was laughed at most"

Of course it wasn't my claim so in actuality it isn't my job to prove it.

Trump's funny because he's brilliant, Biden's funny because he's pathetic .. it's pretty obvious to me..
The former fuckup is brilliant how? He shined a racist light in your face? Owned the libs? Paid for sex? Cheated on all of his wives? Thinks MacDonalds is fine dining? Wears makeup? Is fat? Knows 200 words which is 10 more than you? Has body odor? Lies? Cheats? And has stupid bastard kids from 3 baby mamas? Has daddy issues? Is a pussy who fought Vietnam at home trying to fuck other mens girls? Is a self made inheritance baby?

The former fuckup is brilliant how? He shined a racist light in your face? Owned the libs? Paid for sex? Cheated on all of his wives? Thinks MacDonalds is fine dining? Wears makeup? Is fat? Knows 200 words which is 10 more than you? Has body odor? Lies? Cheats? And has stupid bastard kids from 3 baby mamas? Has daddy issues? Is a pussy who fought Vietnam at home trying to fuck other mens girls? Is a self made inheritance baby?
I imagine that you're just getting started otto... :lol:

You and Biden have a lot in common but I'm thinking you're younger.. :wink_2:

Nope. Just stating a truth you crime family aficionados don't like to hear.
So link one of these shows.

I can't wait to see how funny they are.

Please don't include ones with Tucker on the Russian TV network though. Those aren't funny.

Lol. Pretty funny. Saudi Arabia. The place where most of the 9-11 terrorists are from.

Check out this link. It has some good ones too.

Forum List

Back