the world is going to end, another 7.8 earthquake

If you think of all the coal, oil, and natural gas that has been harvested from the bowels of the earth over the past 100 plus years - hydrocarbons that are oftentimes under intense pressures- brought to the surface and burned thereby releasing particulate matter which in turn exerts pressure on the surface of the earth...

We're imploding.

If you think of all the coal, oil, and natural gas that has been harvested from the bowels of the earth over the past 100 plus years - hydrocarbons that are oftentimes under intense pressures- brought to the surface and burned thereby releasing particulate matter which in turn exerts pressure on the surface of the earth...

We're imploding.

:rolleyes:

Indeed, Hades must be angry.

Let's sacrifice a virgin.

Where's SaraG?

Last edited:
cza1352l.jpg

We're imploding.

Where's SaraG?

:lol: :lol:

rdean might be a better choice.
Just saying........

We're imploding.

Where's SaraG?

:lol: :lol:

rdean might be a better choice.
Just saying........

Sure, why not just sacrifice a mangy rat.....:eek:

You wanna have an 8.0 hit the Swedish Bikini Team?

We're imploding.

Where's SaraG?

You've done it again! Diet Coke all over my keyboard. :clap2::lol::lol::lol:

We're imploding.

Where's SaraG?

Hey, fuckwit. You leave Sarah G alone.

We're imploding.

Where's SaraG?

:lol::lol:

Do you think I was SERIOUS about sacrificing her?

Or did you think I was SERIOUS about her being a virgin?

Shit, I think I've finally found the moron mod.:lol:

How the fuck did you get the job: Beat out Truthmatters?:lol:

Where's SaraG?

:lol::lol:

Do you think I was SERIOUS about sacrificing her?

Or did you think I was SERIOUS about her being a virgin?

Shit, I think I've finally found the moron mod.:lol:

How the fuck did you get the job: Beat out Truthmatters?:lol:

I arm-wrestled Gunny for it.

We're imploding.

Better call Al Gore...:lol:

We're imploding.

Where's SaraG?

:lol: Somebody pm'd me about this thread..

We're imploding.

Where's SaraG?

Thanks, Elvis.. He's mean, isn't he..

Forum List

Back