Evangelicals Think The World Is Supposed To End Today.....Again

And, "The Cross of Christ is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the Power of God"--1 Cor 1:18

Amen and amen. It is ever so!
What do you need saving from? Cheeeeesus already died so you wouldn't have to sell a homo cake.

The snooty comments on this thread in the last couple pages from unbelievers brings to mind a scripture that perfectly describes what is going on.

(quotation marks added by me to make the point more clear)

But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the "wise." He chose the weak things of the world to shame the "strong."​
1 Corinthians 1:27​

Thanks for proving the bible correct yet again. 😆
Of course your post comforts you but consider that you use a term like , snooty , as an alternative to , conspiracy .
The idea that contrary opinions to your own might represent critical thought appears to have escaped you . Ironically this Unbelirver sees the choice of Paul to support your position as ironic .
The man who almost invented Cult Christianity single handed .

Of course your post comforts you but consider that you use a term like , snooty , as an alternative to , conspiracy .
The idea that contrary opinions to your own might represent critical thought appears to have escaped you . Ironically this Unbelirver sees the choice of Paul to support your position as ironic .

It is exceedingly snooty to believe Christians do not engage in critical thought.

I understand where you're coming from, as I already said, I was an unbeliever for many years of my life. I too considered all religion to be nonsense, and just a cultural thing. But don't ever assume that those of us who came to faith in God have not put thought into it, or that we only believe because someone told us to. That couldn't be farther from the truth in my case and in the case of the Christians I know. But I'm not going to try to convince you, we'll have to agree to disagree for now.

Obviously yes. Same as Adam and Eve's sons and daughters.

I'm sure you think that's prurient. Meanwhile, "transmen" getting pregnant. "Transwomen" dilating their vaginas made out of their colon. That's all great.
Haha, it’s sounds pretty silly when you say it out loud doesn’t it? So do you think brothers and sister should still procreate. It’s apparently part of the lords design and plan, right?

Haha, it’s sounds pretty silly when you say it out loud doesn’t it? So do you think brothers and sister should still procreate. It’s apparently part of the lords design and plan, right?

No, they should not still procreate. Because the Bible describes it does not mean the Bible prescribes it. Again, reading comprehension fail.

Evolution is worse. Especially based on the evidence. Oh, and common sense.
Religion for posting 2367.jpg

Apparently, trending on all of the social media platforms is the almost annual belief that the rapture is coming...this time, it is supposed to occur at 6:36 pm Israel time, which is 11:36 am eastern standard time....I wouldn't cancel any lunch plans if I were you......my question is, why do evangelicals keep doing this? Over and over again they having these predictions about the end of the world -- in fact, 95% of the reason they love Israel so much is based on their end-times fantasies and the need for Israel to be destroyed so Jesus can return and force Jews to convert or burn in hell...real festive stuff...and these are the people right-wingers try to pander to?

/----/ Because one day they will be right, and sadly, no one will be around to scream, I TOLD YOU SO.

Forum List

Back