The World FDR Inherited Thread

and he helped to fix. America, because of FDR became the greatest nation of the 20th century

exactly, to a liberal 10 years of depression and 5 years of world war makes FDR the greatest hero!

see why we must be positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

and he helped to fix. America, because of FDR became the greatest nation of the 20th century

exactly, to a liberal 10 years of depression and 5 years of world war makes FDR the greatest hero!

Yeah, FDR started WWII and the great depression. okie dokie

Well historians have been rating the presidents since 1948 and FDR has never been rated lower than third best president. In the last rating FDR was rated greatest American president. In that rating by 238 of America's best historians including presidential experts former presidents were rated on 20 presidential characteristics.
Those FDR ratings must kill Republicans but take heed, a liberal Republican was rated second best, Lincoln. Unfortunately, Bush was rated fifth worst.

FDR took a downturn in the economy and turned it into a soup line, bodies in ditches full scale depression in eight years. It took the carnage of a World War to turn the economy around.

FDR took a downturn in the economy and turned it into a soup line, bodies in ditches full scale depression in eight years. It took the carnage of a World War to turn the economy around.
Poor old Hoover, for three years could not figure out what was going on. Finally, he decided if you loan money to business they will start selling their products again to people, people with no money to buy. Maybe that's why historians have rated Hoover 36th. worst president, one step ahead of Bush.
I think we're getting close to "historians are communists."

FDR extended the Depression years longer than it needed to last. I find it amusing how the left excoriates Hoover, yet canonizes FDR when he simply took Hoover's failed policies and extrapolated them to the extreme.

FDR extended the Depression years longer than it needed to last. I find it amusing how the left excoriates Hoover, yet canonizes FDR when he simply took Hoover's failed policies and extrapolated them to the extreme.
FDR, didn't follow Hoover's RFC, and rather than give me people money ala charity it was better they work, and better they work at fixing up America. So just agency WPA built 650,000 miles of new roads, 124,000 bridges, 18,000 parks and playgrounds, 125,000 public buildings including 41000 new schools and on and on. The banks, military, and most of America was involved in FDR's approach to the Great Depression, and maybe that's one reason for the historian's ratings and WWII was still coming.

Poor old Hoover, for three years could not figure out what was going on. Finally, he decided if you loan money to business they will start selling their products again to people, people with no money to buy. Maybe that's why historians have rated Hoover 36th. worst president, one step ahead of Bush.
You almost gotta laugh about how democrats blame previous republican administrations even back to the early 20th century. Hoover only served a single term. The U.S. was in desperate trouble after FDR's 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and when his corpse was run by dishonest democrats for a 4th term he would not live through.

yep sure did,
please 9/11 inside job

please try some sanity?
oh my god,i thought you were just joking,i didnt really think you were actually serious.:lmao: you must be a democrat err i mean demopublican,by that last word that means in case you are in the dark on this,that both parties are corrupt and its REALLY a ONE PARTY SYSTEM disguised as a two party system so the sheople think they have a choice in who gets elected.

anyways you got to be a demo,the fact that you are objective about the truth on reagan that so many american sheople have been brainwashed about yet are as ignorant as they are about the corruption of FDR.:rolleyes-41:

You almost gotta laugh about how democrats blame previous republican administrations even back to the early 20th century. Hoover only served a single term. The U.S. was in desperate trouble after FDR's 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and when his corpse was run by dishonest democrats for a 4th term he would not live through.
oh my god i cant belief whitehall is speaking the truth for a change,happens once in a great blue moon with him. FDR was right on Hoover starting it all but just like Obama has continued everything Bush got started and expanded it,same thing with FDR in Hoover.history repeats itself again.

:udaman::thup::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

just as i said before,same as how Obomination has expanded what Bushwacker got started.

When FDR died the economy finally recovered.

:udaman::thup::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

just as i said before,same as how Obomination has expanded what Bushwacker got started.

except Bush was not a conservative

damn all you have done on your research of FDR is what our corrupt school system has taught you.they never mention that to get the support of the american people to join churchill in his war against the germans that he purposely allowed japan to bomb pearl harbour.day of decite written by a naval commande documents it all.a navy commander who objected to his lining of the fleet like he did got fired by FDR for doing so.He talks about how many navelmen felt betrayed by FDR's traiterous actions.:cuckoo:

He didnt START the great depression,he just expanded what Hoover got started,you are correct there that he didnt start the depression.

Well historians have been rating the presidents since 1948 and FDR has never been rated lower than third best president. In the last rating FDR was rated greatest American president. In that rating by 238 of America's best historians including presidential experts former presidents were rated on 20 presidential characteristics.
Those FDR ratings must kill Republicans but take heed, a liberal Republican was rated second best, Lincoln. Unfortunately, Bush was rated fifth worst.
Dude thats because historians are on our corrupt governments payrolls. so of course they are going to rate the most corrupt ones at the top.
thats why reagan is always right up there.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lol: they are tools for the government.lol.

You got to take in what these UNITED STATES historians say with a grain of salt. Now if it were some overseas historians from another country,I would take them more seriously.thats what everybody here should.lol.

Forum List

Back