St. Louisans Unified after Pearl Harbor Attack

Is it a surprise that everyone was unified after the Pear Harbor attack of 1941? Can you find a single article in a single newspaper that questioned the preparedness of the FDR administration and the negligence that resulted in the loss of 3,000 Americans killed on a pretty morning in December? Did a single newspaper research the fact that COS Marshall had the decoded message of the pending Japanese attack for hours and failed to alert Pearl Harbor? Did any single newspaper dare criticize MacArthur for abandoning (under orders) his entire army to starve and become Japanese POW's barely four months after Pearl Harbor?

American negligence is at fault, not Japanese fascist military intentions. The fact the Japanese invaded China in 1933, same year the Nazis came to power, smashed Jews, Japan perpetrated the rape of Nanking. It's meaningless?

Is it a surprise that everyone was unified after the Pear Harbor attack of 1941? Can you find a single article in a single newspaper that questioned the preparedness of the FDR administration and the negligence that resulted in the loss of 3,000 Americans killed on a pretty morning in December? Did a single newspaper research the fact that COS Marshall had the decoded message of the pending Japanese attack for hours and failed to alert Pearl Harbor? Did any single newspaper dare criticize MacArthur for abandoning (under orders) his entire army to starve and become Japanese POW's barely four months after Pearl Harbor?

American negligence is at fault, not Japanese fascist military intentions. The fact the Japanese invaded China in 1933, same year the Nazis came to power, smashed Jews, Japan perpetrated the rape of Nanking. It's meaningless?

I agree with both of you. SURPRISE, SURPRISE. I agree with everything in both posts except the comment that American negligence was the fault. Roosevelt was aware and orchestrated the "shit on Japan" movement and planned and executed it to perfection. Even to keep the American commander Admiral Husband Kimmel in the dark about the pending attack, day, date and time. IN OTHER WORDS, ROOSEVELT SET IT UP TO GET US IN THE WAR WITH GERMANY. And it did cost 3,000 lives to do so. Roosevert was one sneaky SoB.

You see, I have also read DAY OF DECEIT by Robert Stinnett and agree with it wholeheartedly. That PoS Roosevelt died a hero but should have been hung as a traitor.

The article I linked from the St. Louis P-D was intended to reflect what happened in the U.S. after the fact. And it is true.

Advance Warning The Red Cross Connection U.S. Naval Institute

Link to USNI article from 1996 it takes forever to load but it's worth the read.

Last edited:
If you cannot get the USNI article to load or only get part of it...I have the entire article copied and pasted, just in case.

I agree with both of you. SURPRISE, SURPRISE. I agree with everything in both posts except the comment that American negligence was the fault. Roosevelt was aware and orchestrated the "shit on Japan" movement and planned and executed it to perfection. Even to keep the American commander Admiral Husband Kimmel in the dark about the pending attack, day, date and time. IN OTHER WORDS, ROOSEVELT SET IT UP TO GET US IN THE WAR WITH GERMANY. And it did cost 3,000 lives to do so. Roosevert was one sneaky SoB.

You see, I have also read DAY OF DECEIT by Robert Stinnett and agree with it wholeheartedly. That PoS Roosevelt died a hero but should have been hung as a traitor.

The article I linked from the St. Louis P-D was intended to reflect what happened in the U.S. after the fact. And it is true.

Advance Warning The Red Cross Connection U.S. Naval Institute

Link to USNI article from 1996 it takes forever to load but it's worth the read.

Unifying the nation was one of the reasons FDR set up the nation for war. Another reason was war helps keep the power elite in power. He was a most deceitful man.

New Topics

Forum List

Back