The Word of the LORD Endureth Forever

The word of gd is forever tis true but your word you logos jesus does not belong anywhere near gds word jeremiah the bullfrog if you indist on croaking about it i will shame you once again and leave your mouth full of undigested flies from your lord beelzubub...

The day shall come - Zechariah prophesied of the day - when Jesus brethren shall say, Lord, what are those wounds in thine hands? And he shall say, these are the wounds I received in the house of my friends.

It is written:
And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer,Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.
Zechariah 13:6

It will be a reunion like none other. The closest picture I could give you is the one of Joseph and his brothers - once Joseph removed his disguise and revealed himself to them. There will be much weeping and the LORD will forgive them - in that day the Word of the Prophets - All Israel shall be saved - shall be fulfilled.

I will greatly rejoice for your people, Shimone, and in that day? You will not consider me your enemy but your sister. Until then I remain a faithful friend to Israel and her people. I hold nothing against you and wish God's very best for you all the days of your life. Shalom and Goodnight.

You are avoiding the topic once again your logos or word or the one you call jesus does not belong near the gd of abraham isacc and jacobs words.....shall i point out why jeremiah...it is really simple and straightforward that even you will understand it my little twister....

"Scripture is the Word of God."-
then if God doesn't change that means your reinvented word and changing actual words in the text is in opposition/adversary/sawtawn to God.
Your consistant lying about the scripture is proof you are a satanist.

Now you name yourself after Jeremiah and post his verses, yet you are clueless.
Is not my word like as a fire? saith the
LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the
rock in pieces?
You claim Jesus is the Rock, his church the Rock and Rome was known as the Rock.
This fire is the refiner fire.
The analogy being the impurities can be outed by turning up the heat of judgement, letting your behaviors surface so they can be addressed and removed (skimed off the surface) so that what's left is a more valuable and perfected specimen. You've proven time and time again to prissy to put yourself in that REFINERS fire.
Thst is why timecandctime again you keep lying and missleading people including lying to yourself.
You do not know what scripture is, all you did was talk around it because you very much know the NT is not scripture since you yourself said self testimony is a lie.
Busted!

Quote Zechariah 13:6
But you are bound by the other falacious placement into Zech like your cults use of 12:10.
They will pierce me but mourn for him (2 seperate people)
if you falsely place Jesus here you are admitting you mourn for the wrong christ thus are Luciferians.
Eveytime you lie it sets you up and makes a fool outvof your claims.
By the way when you use these verses best to check 5he Tanakh version as your NT keeos adding and changing words and you are clueoess to the fact oeopke lued to you as m7ch as you keep lying in each post.

You are avoiding the topic once again your logos or word or the one you call jesus does not belong near the gd of abraham isacc and jacobs words.....shall i point out why jeremiah...it is really simple and straightforward that even you will understand it my little twister....

How have I avoided explaining Jesus Christ is the Word? On this thread and the other one I have been consistent in declaring that Jesus Christ is the Word.

This morning while I was spending time in the Word and prayer the LORD led me to Isaiah chapter 25 - 33 and in Chapter 29 we see that the Word of God is shut up to his people because the LORD has poured out a spirit of deep sleep, and "hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot, for it is sealed. (see verses 10,11 of Chapter 29 of Isaiah).

Now with that said, here is the explanation the LORD gives to why you are unable to see who Isaiah is speaking of - Jesus Christ is who he is speaking of.

it is written:

Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honor me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?

Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

Isaiah 29:13-16

Quote Zechariah 13:6
But you are bound by the other falacious placement into Zech like your cults use of 12:10.
They will pierce me but mourn for him (2 seperate people)
if you falsely place Jesus here you are admitting you mourn for the wrong christ thus are Luciferians.
Eveytime you lie it sets you up and makes a fool outvof your claims.
By the way when you use these verses best to check 5he Tanakh version as your NT keeos adding and changing words and you are clueoess to the fact oeopke lued to you as m7ch as you keep lying in each post.

I was quoting the Scriptures the Jews use, HaShev, in Psalm 22:16. The verse you claimed did not exist (but does). Remember, when you claimed that the Scriptures did not say in 22:16 that the LORDs hands and feet were pierced? You were wrong.

it is written:
22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

22:17 I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.

22:18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

22:19 But be not thou far from me, O
HisName.gif
: O my strength, haste thee to help me.

And again from Zechariah 13:6 - the other scripture you denied was there, HaShev. From the Hebrew Scriptures it reads:

13:1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

13:2 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith
HisName.gif
of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.

13:3 And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of
HisName.gif
: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.

13:4 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision, when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear a rough garment to deceive:

13:5 But he shall say, I am no prophet, I am an husbandman; for man taught me to keep cattle from my youth.

13:6 And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

13:7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith
HisName.gif
of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.

13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith
HisName.gif
, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

Once again bringing up psalm 22.. You love ribetting away about the chief musician shahar the hind of the dawn the morning star you follow....... Now pay attention it is claimed that jesus is the logos or word..and stated before abraham i am..... I will now explain how this is possible...wink wink......you see jesus himself does not exsist but when the scribes or pens of the creators of the new testament wrote about their logos or word this gave him breath or exsistence and they placed their word or logos...jesus if you may on the right side of the jewish scriptures at the beginning before abraham...thus when they use that verse about before abraham i was and no one could explain it they laughed and figured how clever they were and they claimed he sat at the right side of gd .....now we all know how this was done..simple straightforward , clever and very devious and a bald face lie....gd says in many places there is no one else beside him...the christians came along and tried to place their word or logos there anyway.....

Forum List

Back