The Word of the LORD Endureth Forever

Jesus is the Word of God. And the scriptures contain His Word. Both because they testify of Christ and because they literally contain the words He has spoken to His servants with His own voice and by the power of the Holy Ghost.

Jesus is the Word of God. And the scriptures contain His Word. Both because they testify of Christ and because they literally contain the words He has spoken to His servants with His own voice and by the power of the Holy Ghost.

Yes, Jesus Christ is the Word and how beautiful is it that before the foundations of the earth - He chose the King James Version - to communicate His Word - Through His Prophets - even Isaiah and David! There is nothing amiss with Isaiah and David being quoted as using the word "endureth" - especially in light of what we are speaking of - the Word of God endureth forever - this is the truth.

Satan who is the called the Father of lies has a problem with the truth. His problem with the truth is that it exposes his lies. When people learn the truth - that he has but a short time (before he is cast into hell) - that he does not have the keys to hell - that he was defeated at the cross by Jesus Christ - that Jesus Christ is his Master and he cannot do anything without asking permission first - one must wonder what kind of fool would choose to serve him when they are offered the opportunity to become a son of God through Jesus Christ. Truly it could not be a matter of stupidity as many of them are quite intelligent. No, it is a matter of the heart which has been hardened through the deceitfulness of sin and finally culminates in "unbelief".

I want to make sure I got this correct.

When these Christians talk of the word, they are talking about Jesus and not the words in the Bible, right?

Jesus Christ is the Word - and therein what you are reading when you read the King James Bible - is the Word of God. The Word of God has the power to impart life into the hearer. Faith cometh by hearing the Word of God.

Keep reading!

...the point being: no matter whose interpretation/transliteration we're talking about, it wasn't Isaiah who "talk[ed] like that".

Nighty night.

Who gave Isaiah the Word? Jesus Christ. Who gave David the Word? Jesus Christ. The word "Endureth" shall stand now and for ever.
If you do not like that, Capstone, take it up with God. It is His Word. (Jesus Christ is God - it's His Word and He is The Word!)

Last edited:
"Endureth" isn't used in the King James Version of that particular scripture. It reads, "Stands for ever". Look it up. (Endureth is the modern translation - not the "archaic one" - I didn't mention it earlier as I didn't want to embarrass you).

I believe it was chosen by bible scholars for the modern translation as they believed that "endureth" would have been the word - Isaiah would have used - in that verse. Your issue would be with them, not me. I merely answered Guno's question, Cap.

And I merely pointed out that your answer, "Isaiah", was bullshit, because, even if he existed in OT times, he certainly didn't "talk like that" (I.E. in archaic English). This is true, regardless of when or by whom the word "endureth" was transliterated, whether by midieval scholars (as it was in a number of 1611 KJV passages) or by modern idiots still clinging to the far more flowery archaic English. :rolleyes:

And I have explained to you why you are mistaken, Capstone. It's time to move on now. Stop trying to figure out the ways of God with your finite mind. You will wear yourself out.

It is written:

For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
1 Corinthians 1:19

When these Christians talk of the word, they are talking about Jesus and not the words in the Bible, right?

Jesus Christ is the Word - and therein what you are reading when you read the King James Bible - is the Word of God. The Word of God has the power to impart life into the hearer. Faith cometh by hearing the Word of God.

Keep reading!

So, words in a book are the same as a man dying on a cross?

I don't think that is what is meant by the term "trinity". Think about it. How is a man,a physical living presence, the same as written words on paper? They are not, no matter how you try to argue.

Keep reading!

I don't think that is what is meant by the term "trinity". Think about it. How is a man,a physical living presence, the same as written words on paper? They are not, no matter how you try to argue.

Jesus has risen. He defeated hell and the grave, A. I do not use the word trinity. I believe the Word of God - Hear O Israel the LORD thy God is One. 1 x 1 x 1 = 1. Not 3. In Genesis 1:26 we see God the Father, God the Word (Jesus Christ is the Word) and God the Holy Spirit. Let US make man in OUR IMAGE and after OUR LIKENESS...

Do you know why God wanted to create us in His image and after His likeness? Because He desired to have fellowship with us - to walk with us and to have a relationship with us. Do you have any idea how wonderfully you were created? And for what purpose? Now you do!

God created you for Himself! How beautiful is that, A? Is there anything more wonderful than that? No. There isn't.

When God spoke..................He spoke the Word. Jesus Christ is the Word. Jesus Christ is the Word of God. Which is what makes the King James Bible unique from all other books. You see the King James Bible is more than a book. It is a living Word that when heard and mixed with faith - produces life! Life in Christ! The Word of God is powerful. The spoken Word of God tramples demons, principalities, powers, it defeats the rulers of darkness of this world, spiritual wickedness in high places - the Spoken Word is the Sword of the Spirit written about in Ephesians 6:17. The Word of God has the power to bring deliverance, healing, Salvation to the listener. What other Book do you know of that can do that? Do you understand that this is why Satan and his workers despise the King James Bible so much? It is the very power of God!

Last edited:
Do you know why God wanted to create us in His image and after His likeness? Because He desired to have fellowship with us - to walk with us and to have a relationship with us. Do you have any idea how wonderfully you were created? And for what purpose? Now you do!

God created you for Himself! How beautiful is that, A? Is there anything more wonderful than that? No. There isn't.

That's pretty self-centered on the part of God, especially when you consider just how much suffering humanity endures that is not our fault (e.g. diseases, birth defects, natural disasters, famine).

Keep reading!

Jesus has risen. He defeated hell and the grave, A. I do not use the word trinity. I believe the Word of God - Hear O Israel the LORD thy God is One. 1 x 1 x 1 = 1. Not 3. In Genesis 1:26 we see God the Father, God the Word (Jesus Christ is the Word) and God the Holy Spirit. Let US make man in OUR IMAGE and after OUR LIKENESS...

When God spoke..................He spoke the Word. Jesus Christ is the Word. Jesus Christ is the Word of God. Which is what makes the King James Bible unique from all other books. You see the King James Bible is more than a book. It is a living Word that when heard and mixed with faith - produces life! Life in Christ! The Word of God is powerful. The spoken Word of God tramples demons, principalities, powers, it defeats the rulers of darkness of this world, spiritual wickedness in high places - the Spoken Word is the Sword of the Spirit written about in Ephesians 6:17. The Word of God has the power to bring deliverance, healing, Salvation to the listener. What other Book do you know of that can do that? Do you understand that this is why Satan and his workers despise the King James Bible so much? It is the very power of God!
Try all you might, but the trinity recognizes 3 distinct "beings" as 1

So the operation is either inclusion in a set(whose order is really unknown) or straight forward addition. In other words, 1 set of objects is god or it is 3 objects. However, logic dictates a set does not contain itself, and hence God as an object and God as the name of the set is not sound. Thus either we are talking about 3 different objects or a set of 3 different objects with mislabeling.

Note: the person who claimed the equality is the author of the Book of John. However, it should be recognized is of a restrictive form. God, Word, Jesus Christ all share a quality, they are not to be considered the same.

In Genesis 1:26, the use of the word "us" need not apply to the trinity(If it did, the distinction between is automatically recognized. ) Also remember that the Genesis myth has existed long before Exodus and reflects a polytheistic viewpoint. Also note, the Bible does not speak of Jesus Christ, it speaks of the Word of God and differentiate it from God as The Word being the object of an action of God.

I doubt your argument for God wishing to have fellowship with man is accurate. Man has created numerous objects that can be said to be of our likeness, but rarely does the creator of these objects seek fellowship with his creation. Assuming God does is a sign of wishful thinking/arrogance on the believers part.

Finally, the Bible does not do all the things you say it does. It does not trample evil, but sets a primitive guide to what is moral/immoral. It does not bring "deliverance(from what?), healing(what kind?), Salvation(from what?--is this not the same as deliverance?)" but only promises it.

Usually, a believer thinks he received those things but in all likelihood, it is the believers reshaped perspective and misunderstanding of the terms that lead him to that conclusion.

Of course, telling you this is not going to help. The best way for you to understand what I am saying is to learn about how people of other religions appears to say and do the same/similar things you do with their beliefs.

The Bible may provide "New" promises, but it still functions like any other religion.

By the way, any Major religion can claim a promise that no other religion will make. That is why the Major religions are distinct.

Last edited:
OP STATED: "God's Word shall endure for ever."

I ask: Then why do you and your religion change that word and ideology through the NT reinvention and opposition to the word?
If that word say beware of the first fallen messiah (lucifer) placed as a god, why would you ignore the word and warning to bow down to that son of perdition?

OP STATED: "God's Word shall endure for ever."

I ask: Then why do you and your religion change that word and ideology through the NT reinvention and opposition to the word?
If that word say beware of the first fallen messiah (lucifer) placed as a god, why would you ignore the word and warning to bow down to that son of perdition?

Jesus addressed this question, HaShev. Listen to what he told the Pharisees:

If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.

Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth.

But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved.

He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

I receive not honour from men.

But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

John 5:31 - 47
JOHN CHAPTER 5

Note that Jesus told them, I know that ye have not the love of God in you. How did He know this? He saw inside their hearts. He told those religious leaders, I am come in my Father's name and you receive me not but if another come in his own name - him you will receive!

How can you believe someone who is receiving honor from another and seek not the honour which comes from God alone? Jesus pointed out to them that they didn't believe Moses because had they believed Moses they would have believed Him (Jesus) because Moses wrote of Him! (Jesus) So if you do not believe the writings of Moses how will you believe the Words of Jesus Christ who is the LORD Moses wrote about?

I don't have to read further then your first sentence because
1) that did not answer the question like you promised it would and
2) your created figure WAS SELF TESTIFIED, all your claims have been based on your own NT instead of history= self testified.
3) one of the contradictions and lies found in the NT is exactly that quote about self testifying.
"If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true."
Rome was allowing you to see their christ was a farce because they shared with you that very same
Self testimony.

"He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were
willing for a season to rejoice in his light."

Shimon told you it's because he was the Sun, the cult were sun worshipers which made it easy to converge with the other sun cults. Dictionary:
Lucifer
[See here etymology of "Lucifer": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

I don't have to read further then your first sentence because
1) that did not answer the question like you promised it would and
2) your created figure WAS SELF TESTIFIED, all your claims have been based on your own NT instead of history= self testified.
3) one of the contradictions and lies found in the NT is exactly that quote about self testifying.
"If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true."
Rome was allowing you to see their christ was a farce because they shared with you that very same
Self testimony.

That is not a sentence. It's scripture, HaShev.

Jesus had nothing to do with Rome - and He still has nothing to do with it. They are religious zealots, hypocrites, children of the devil, even as the Pharisees that Jesus called out were.

As for who testified of Jesus? John the Baptist testified of him. Did you forget that? John being the one Malachi prophesied would prepare the way of the LORD. Which he did.

The Hebrew prophets testified of Jesus Christ - Isaiah is a book about the coming of the Messiah - Jesus Christ. If you refuse to examine the evidence you are only assuring yourself eternal ignorance on the matter, HaShev.

"He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were
willing for a season to rejoice in his light."

Shimon told you it's because he was the Sun, the cult were sun worshipers which made it easy to converge with the other sun cults. Dictionary:
Lucifer
[See here etymology of "Lucifer": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

Shimon is wrong. As you are wrong. Both of you are confusing Catholicism with Christianity. The two have nothing in common. Read the New Testament. Where do you find the teachings of Catholicism in the New Testament? You don't.

I find it commendable that you both have taken the time to learn the truth about Roman Catholicism and its root in Babylonian Occult / Pagan worship. Still - what you have lost sight of is that while there are most definitely many counterfeits out there claiming Christ - there is indeed a true church and that is what makes up the Body of Christ (no one denomination - it is the Body of Christ as in born again believers abiding in Jesus Christ and not following the wide road Gospel so many have been deceived by in this hour).

*L*
What do you define as scripture (the excuse you used to avoid the fact you worship Lucifer)?

This should be entertaining, let me get the Pocorn...

While you make your popcorn, let me answer your question - what is Scripture, HaShev.

Scripture is the Word of God. It is alive, able to convict the hearer, breaking up the fallow ground of a hardened heart and has the power to convert the soul. It is also a most formidable weapon against the enemy and is used in spiritual warfare. The Word of God edifies us, building us up in our most holy faith, it is our constant companion and we should meditate upon it day and night, write it upon our doors, and hide it within our hearts. The Word of God should be upon our lips always.
The Word of God is our guide, our teacher, our comforter, our deliverer, our healer, our salvation, our very life. Without the Word of God there is no direction or purpose to our lives. There is no life apart from Christ. He is the way, the truth, and the life. No man can come to the Father except through His Only Begotten Son. He has given to all who have believed upon Him His Holy Spirit as our comforter. Those that are led by the Spirit of God are the Sons of God.

I'm going to post some Scriptures that explains the Word in more detail.

It is written:

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?
Jeremiah 23:29

That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Ephesians 5:26

He made my mouth like a sharpened sword, in the shadow of his hand he hid me; he made me into a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver.
Isaiah 49:2

In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.
Revelation 1:16

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:1

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
John 1:14

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
Psalm 119:105

The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
Psalm 19:8

For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
Psalm 84:11

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
Psalm 119:11

I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart. I have preached righteousness in the great congregation, I have not refrained my lips. O LORD, thou knowest.
Psalm 40:8,9

Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
Proverbs 30:5

And the words of the LORD are flawless, like silver purified in a crucible, like gold refined seven times.
Psalm 12:6

Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.
Job 23:12

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17

Last edited:
I exalt thee, O God! Thou art worthy! I love you, LORD! Be thou glorified tonight throughout all the earth! Truly thou art worthy!

Forum List

Back