The woman’s march 2020 OMFG

My first post on these boards was entitled... "Why is it always fat, ugly white women? " ....it had to do with the election year marches for BLM, Abortion rights and so forth.....in all of the activities I noticed there were never any babes...... This cannot be an accident.

Sheeeeeesh ---- nobody cares if you think women are ugly. They aren't marching to please you, be sure.

Another woman-hater heard from: boring, boring. :dev2:

All these fat ugly woman that will never have kids are screaming at the peaceful protesters

Bedwetters and cry babies.

WnnQJnWlCdvpEyeDy6Bs_23_43273bf13db9817dc1ab4168975978db_image.jpg
View attachment 301113
Meanwhile, the Right also stands up and makes its opinions known.

blob supporters are predisposed to violence.

No that would be the Leftists who are predisposed to violence.

Catalogued list so far of Trump supporters who have been attacked by violent Leftist Maniacs, this far 417 that have been reported between 2016 and the most recent already in 2020:

The Database of Attacks On Trump Supporters + Hoaxes

Show a similar list of Trump supporters attacking Non-Trump supporters.

More:

View attachment 301122

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-supporters-attacks-violence-hatred-media-bias/

Here are 639 catalogued between 2015-2018 of incidents of violence and/or threats of violence from Leftist Maniacs against Trump supporters, Trump himself and Republican politicians:

View attachment 301124

^^^^ That above list including clickable links to ALL above incidents are in the below link:

Rap Sheet: ***639*** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters | Breitbart

YouTube channel dedicated to cataloguing violence and threats of violence by Leftist Maniacs toward Trump supporters, Trump himself and Republican politicians:

Violence Against Trump Supporters - YouTube

Holy Cow. That is quite a list. Commies are as violent as they are nutty.

Why is a march for the purpose of guaranteeing that one-half of the human race, and of the American population can enjoy freedom/liberty so funny or offensive? Two dick-waggers who hate women, among other people, now occupy the top positions in the executive branch of the federal government, and yet protesting their sexual hatred and disdain is funny? Come on, folks!

Why is a march for the purpose of guaranteeing that one-half of the human race, and of the American population can enjoy freedom/liberty so funny or offensive? Two dick-waggers who hate women, among other people, now occupy the top positions in the executive branch of the federal government, and yet protesting their sexual hatred and disdain is funny? Come on, folks!

Lysistrata = "I'm a femi, hear me bore"

So we women cannot stand up for our own liberty? Don't talk about "freedom" and "liberty" then, if you can't back up our rights. I bet you are some fundie vermin who wants an S&M relationship with a submissive who you can screw at will, rather than have a mature heterosexual relationship with an adult equal. Coward.

So we women cannot stand up for our own liberty? Don't talk about "freedom" and "liberty" then, if you can't back up our rights. I bet you are some fundie vermin who wants an S&M relationship with a submissive who you can screw at will, rather than have a mature heterosexual relationship with an adult equal. Coward.

What rights do women not have? You really think it is about freedom? Below is one of the scariest videos I've seen, ever. It is about women who think men are so intrinsically evil that they could not keep a fetus if it was male. They would not be able to love a son, and are sure just because it was male, it would grow up to be evil.

Forum List

Back