The woman’s march 2020 OMFG

• Banned
The yelling the Screeching, the hate they are saying! It’s a hate march.. where is the hate crime police!?

Watch Live: Fourth Annual Women’s March in Nation’s Capital

Are they wearing the Pussy Hats again or are they now not allowed because you know Transgenders get offended because not ALL wimmens have a pussy :rolleyes-41:
They are banging drums and
Screaming I think they hate somethings.. shouldn’t they be arrested for hate?

I hope they will have their stupid Soros hats on them.

upload_2020-1-18_11-45-2.png

• Banned
I think Owen shroyer has been arrssted or some one stole his camera, he’s been assulted at 3 of these.

The yelling the Screeching, the hate they are saying! It’s a hate march.. where is the hate crime police!?

Are they wearing the Pussy Hats again or are they now not allowed because you know Transgenders get offended because not ALL wimmens have a pussy :rolleyes-41:
They are banging drums and
Screaming I think they hate somethings.. shouldn’t they be arrested for hate?

Radical Feminist SJWs be like:

upload_2020-1-18_17-58-16.png

There are some patriot woman out there there fighting the baby killers wow I’m so proud .. they are out numbed by thousands in DC

Where's a good MOAB when you need one? The really sad thing is that half the people I see there are too young to even vote or have known who the last president was much less a genuine opinion!

Just more child abuse by indoctrination to keep the sickness of progressive liberalism alive for the next generation, just as the Muslims do training children to hate America.

Where's a good MOAB when you need one? The really sad thing is that half the people I see there are too young to even vote or have known who the last president was much less a genuine opinion!

Just more child abuse by indoctrination to keep the sickness of progressive liberalism alive for the next generation, just as the Muslims do training children to hate America.

Cluster bombs
B-52.jpg

All these fat ugly woman that will never have kids are screaming at the peaceful protesters

Cluster bombs
View attachment 301103

DJ5a7toXcAAdEGN.jpg

Forum List

Back