The Wizard of Oz Is Being Remade

I can only imagine how woke and horrible it will be.
Trans characters, Drag Queens...
Wicked Witch of the West

1661105455727.png

Its going to be a tough film to cast in 2022, I would think. Not nearly as many midgets around, much less midgets who can dance and sing, to reprise the Munchkin roles. Most parents give their children growth hormones if it looks like they will become dwarves.

Further, if they limit the cast to black people, it could be insurmountable barrier to successfully completing the picture. Not too many Gary Colemans out there.

Not nearly as many midgets around, much less midgets who can dance and sing, to reprise the Munchkin roles.
I believe the politically correct term is “Little People” although I’m not sure how that’s any less demeaning than “Midget “.

I believe the politically correct term is “Little People” although I’m not sure how that’s any less demeaning than “Midget “.

I don't think "midget" is offensive at all.

I was watching the Springer program several years ago, and they had representatives of the Midget Klan, and Jerry didn't want to offend and tried to use the phrase "little people".

The midget klansman corrected Springer right away and insisted on the term "midget".

Forum List

Back