The Wizard of Oz Is Being Remade

• Banned

Yep! I also have to point out for the record that Oz The Great and Powerful was actually pretty good, but only because it was a prequel not a remake of the movie itself. The Wiz was a parody movie which was also pretty good as well as The Muppet Wizard of Oz as that's completely different than remaking the actual story. Hollywood, just doesn't seem to have any fresh ideas anymore do they?

Oliver Hardy as the woodsman

Seriously man!? Leave the classics alone! :rolleyes:

That's already been done with the one that probably had the most talent actually since Judy Garland. Michael Jackson.

It was a good movie. Hollywood can't make anything that good these days.

Bollywood is eating their lunch.

Hollywood worked both Judy Garland and Michael Jackson to death like birds in a gilded cage.
Who did the choreography for The Wiz? Some guy name Louis Johnson. Well, my hat's off to him. That was epic. I wish America had more of that in the tank.

Last edited:
That's already been done with the one that probably had the most talent actually since Judy Garland. Michael Jackson.

It was a good movie. Hollywood can't make anything that good these days.

Bollywood is eating their lunch.

Yeah, I already know I made a point of saying that already.

The idea is to remake everything. Submerge and obliterate everything that has gone before. Just as George Orwell foresaw.

Because the nonwhite, trans, gay, non binary people have absolutely no talent or ability these projects always fail. It will continue until the studios go bankrupt.

The idea is to remake everything. Submerge and obliterate everything that has gone before. Just as George Orwell foresaw.

Because the nonwhite, trans, gay, non binary people have absolutely no talent or ability these projects always fail. It will continue until the studios go bankrupt.
The idea is getting viewers and their money. Get a life.

Forum List

Back