Now Disney Is Ruining Pirates Of The Caribbean With The Woke Agenda

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Need I say more? HUGE Pirates Of The Caribbean fan here and I do wish that they would start leaving the classics alone.

Disney is bat shit DEI crazy nowadays.

Walt is turning over in his grave now seeing how those Hollywood Libtards have screwed up his family entertainment company.

The pirate ship and the European government vessels members may have had some Black crew members but for Disney to make the leads Black is cultural misappropriation.

Of course go woke go broke. Disney is learning that the hard way. You would think those stupid Limousine Liberal Moon Bats would have learned that by now.

An enemy will not even have to show up on our shores to declare victory if this keeps up. And what was said some year ago about it is as true today and in our face.

Need I say more? HUGE Pirates Of The Caribbean fan here and I do wish that they would start leaving the classics alone.

Since Disney refuses to end its Panderverse activities, for this film, they need to rename it, "Pirates of the Gulf of Aden," and actress, Ayo Edebiri, can be the head Somali, Pirate named, Captain Aamiina Oomaar, causing havoc and hilarity against the evil oil tanker ships. They can wear 17th century European pirate wear for fun and she can have, instead of a parrot on her shoulder, have a vulture on her shoulder. I might actually go to that. But Pirates of the Caribbean....no.

Forum List

Back