So. Much. Winning. Just as President Trump promised.
Six Democrats and two independent elected officials have defected and joined the Mississippi Republican Party.
President Trump is amazing. Democrats are leaving the party in droves to join the Republicans under his leadership.
New Jersey Rep. Jeff Van Drew, a Democrat, announced in December that the impeachment investigation into Trump inspired him to switch his party affiliation to Republican.
Even New Jersey liberals!!!

Eight elected officials switch party affiliation to Republican in Mississippi

Trump and his supporters could accomplish so much more if they just stopped patting themselves on the back for a minute!

Trump and his supporters could accomplish so much more if they just stopped patting themselves on the back for a minute!
President Trump has created record highs in the market, record lows in unemployment, increased wages across the nation, restored constitutional government, secured the borders, and more. There aren’t enough hours in the day to “accomplish” more.

I doubted Trump early on......

But he has proven to be the only President I can remember in my lifetime that every move he makes is to benefit America first. And he doesn't give a shit who likes it or not. from standing up to China (a FIRST) to securing the border.....actions not just talk like every other.

No wonder so many assholes hate him.....they hate America first and foremost.

I must shamefully admit that I was the ultimate “Never Trump”. He was a life long NY liberal and I couldn’t see a conservative bone in his body.

But holy hell has he been amazing. Like you said, he puts the United States first. He puts the American people first. He’s actually kept his promises! And he really has implemented constitutional conservative policies across the board.

So much winning. Just as President Trump promised. He‬⁩ continues to illustrate real leadership. The American tax payer never should have been paying for the ⁦‪W.H.O.‬⁩ in the first place.

So much winning. Just as President Trump promised. He‬⁩ continues to illustrate real leadership. The American tax payer never should have been paying for the ⁦‪W.H.O.‬⁩ in the first place.
Trump lied, I'm nowhere near sick of winning yet! :p

So. Much. Winning. Just as President Trump promised. Even the coronavirus is making life so much better under Trump. The world doesn't have to endure the repulsive deviance of the San Fransisco queers...
EVxkNouXQAI7o1t.jpg

The virus is winning right now. It's calling the shots.
Wrong. The virus is being used as a lever by those calling the shots to ruin America and tbh..it's going to bring on something predicted in the Bible.

7 years of famine.

"The virus" is a blip. What is being done in the scare attached to it is not.
How do you know it's not Gods wrath poured out on a rebellious generation?

But he has proven to be the only President I can remember in my lifetime that every move he makes is to benefit America first. And he doesn't give a shit who likes it or not. from standing up to China (a FIRST) to securing the border.....actions not just talk like every other.

No wonder so many assholes hate him.....they hate America first and foremost.
I couldn’t agree more. I hated Trump before he was elected and I was furious that he won the Republican nomination. But man was I wrong. He’s been amazing. He’s put America first in everything he does, he has restored power to the American people, and he has implemented proven conservative policy across the board.

Trump certainly hit the ground running. Leveraging Executive Orders (constitutionally - unlike Obama) to defund International Planned Parenthood Foundation, to build the wall between the U.S. and Mexican border, he pulled the U.S. out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, put a freeze on federal government hiring, and restored the Keystone Pipeline.

And then there is this: already starting to defeat "sanctuary cities". It's looking like Trump was right - maybe we are going to get so tired of winning!

Trump declares victory as city revokes ‘sanctuary city’ policies
You mean like Charlie Sheen level winning, right?

You mean like Charlie Sheen level winning, right?
Hmmm...Hollywood mega-star, multi-millionaire, going to bed with multiple hot girls at a time. Yeah, I guess you could make that analogy. But President Trump has been even more successful than that at everything he’s done.

I was not too pleased with Trump during the primaries------but I DESPISED HILLARY. I waited up for the final count-----like (?) 2:30 am-----fell asleep----woke up a
few hours later and thought I had had a "wish-fulfillment" dream

Forum List

Back