In Sep, the good news was there were 36,200 jobs created. The bad news is that all of them were part time.
Really? Not even one single job was a full time job? I find that completely fascinating. You know why? Well, for one thing, that is literally impossible. There hasn’t been a month in the history of the United States where at least ONE full time job wasn’t filled. Not even during the Great Depression.

But more than that, I personally saw a full time hire in the month of September. In fact, I personally saw about 180 of them. I’m a consultant and as part of my role, I receive a report from one of our clients that includes every hire they’ve made across the nation. In September alone, they had roughly 180 full time positions filled. Oops.

You just got caught lying. And people who lie are assholes.

So. Much. Winning.
“His judicial appointments are, perhaps, his most significant achievement to date and may well be the most enduring legacy of his administration,” The Heritage Foundation’s John Malcolm says of President Donald Trump.
So glad to see our courts being stacked with justices who understand their role and accept their limitations of power.

McConnell Says Confirming Judges Will Be His ‘Top Priority’

Like they did when they allowed states to impose taxes on businesses that don't live in the state. These judges will favor big business over ordinary Americans.

Unprecedented prosperity thanks to Republicans and President Trump.
The economy added 250,000 new jobs, unemployment stayed at a record low, and the number of employed Americans stands at a record high.
No wonder the Democrats have to run on “I hate Trump...you should too”. They don’t have a single issue they can run on. Record highs in the market. Record lows in unemployment. Secured borders. Improved foreign relations. The polar opposite of the MaObama reign of terror.

October Showed Huge Economic Gains. Here’s How Congress Can Keep It Going.

The fact is the unemployment rate was around 5% WHEN Trump took office.

President Trump has had the most remarkable, effective, and productive first two years of any president in the past 150 years.

North Korea releases U.S. detainees, bows to another Trump demand

Let's see. Johnson was a chump when the North Koreans seized the Pueblo and kept the crew for 11 months. Was he any less of a chump when the crew was released?

The fact remains that the North Koreans are not being honest on their Nuclear Development. Yes, they shut down a major facility. But they have since opened other major facilities. The only thing that has changed is that they are no longer doing in atmosphere testing of nuclear weapons. At some point, it's no longer necessary to light 'em up to know that they will work. There is no doubt in many peoples mind that they are building more nuclear capable weapons during this time. Trump is making zero inroads while the South Koreans are making the headway with North Korea like they should have decades ago.

You are giving Trump credit when he really has no real input to the outcome.

the South Koreans are making the headway with North Korea like they should have decades ago.
And it’s ALL just one big COINCIDENCE that it’s happening during the Trump Administration, uh snowflake?!? :eusa_doh:

Dude...you sound like an idiot. South Korea is making the “headway” they are making because President Trump laid the groundwork and made it possible. Trump made it clear to Kim Jong Un that he would not tolerate any more of Un’s shit. Then China told Un, “you piss off Trump, you’re on your own”. Un realized he was fucked. Bush ousted Saddam Hussein and Trump was even more of a “loose canon”.

the South Koreans are making the headway with North Korea like they should have decades ago.
And it’s ALL just one big COINCIDENCE that it’s happening during the Trump Administration, uh snowflake?!? :eusa_doh:

Dude...you sound like an idiot. South Korea is making the “headway” they are making because President Trump laid the groundwork and made it possible. Trump made it clear to Kim Jong Un that he would not tolerate any more of Un’s shit. Then China told Un, “you piss off Trump, you’re on your own”. Un realized he was fucked. Bush ousted Saddam Hussein and Trump was even more of a “loose canon”.

So you don't give the SKs any credit for anything. It's all about Trump, right? So far, everything about Nuclear Weapons that "Trumpster" has claimed as a success has been circumvented by the NKs. They are playing Trump like a cheap fiddle at this point. And the world is a much more dangerous place as the result. The good news is, due to the negotiations by the North and the South, it's slowly becoming slightly less of a nightmare. But it's still a nightmare. Meanwhile, the Russians are circumventing the sanctions left and right so even those are failures. You may want to do a rethink on this one.

In Sep, the good news was there were 36,200 jobs created. The bad news is that all of them were part time.
Really? Not even one single job was a full time job? I find that completely fascinating. You know why? Well, for one thing, that is literally impossible. There hasn’t been a month in the history of the United States where at least ONE full time job wasn’t filled. Not even during the Great Depression.

But more than that, I personally saw a full time hire in the month of September. In fact, I personally saw about 180 of them. I’m a consultant and as part of my role, I receive a report from one of our clients that includes every hire they’ve made across the nation. In September alone, they had roughly 180 full time positions filled. Oops.

You just got caught lying. And people who lie are assholes.

I already gave the link to the Feds that supported this. You are just making shit up again. And since you are a ball faced liar, you try and make others look the other way by claiming someone else is the liar. Hate to break it to you but the economy isn't nearly as cheery as you claim it is as the middle class is slipping in buying power and the poor just stays poor. But the offshore bank accounts are doing much, much better.

So you don't give the SKs any credit for anything.
Nope. South Korea has been there for 65 years or so and didn’t make an ounce of progress. Trump steps in for 3 weeks and pretty much solves it all. Un is scared stupid of Trump (and rightfully so).

The fact that you’re so desperate to deflect due credit away from Trump is as comical as it is absurd.

So you don't give the SKs any credit for anything.
Nope. South Korea has been there for 65 years or so and didn’t make an ounce of progress. Trump steps in for 3 weeks and pretty much solves it all. Un is scared stupid of Trump (and rightfully so).

The fact that you’re so desperate to deflect due credit away from Trump is as comical as it is absurd.

Nothing is "solved". NK still has missiles. They still work. The only thing that has happened was the blob met with their leader, he saluted their general for some strange reason, said that he and Kim fell in love, and that's all. He gets credit for nothing...because he's accomplished nothing.

I already gave the link to the Feds that supported this.
Uh...no you didn’t. You couldn’t since it isn’t true. It takes a special kind of stupid to declare that over 30,000 jobs were all part time jobs. It’s literally not even possible.

Sorry snowflake, I personally saw 180 full time jobs for a single corporation. And there were tens of thousands more.

NK still has missiles.
Yep! And when we’re they developed? During the Barack Insane Obama Administration. When Kim Jong Un felt comfortable that his bitch (and a coward) was sitting in the White House.

Thank you CC!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

They were fired from a mobile launcher (which was something that never happened before) on 7/4/2017 during one of many Trump golfing outing. The mobile launcher was bought/given to the N. Koreans by the Chinese. All of this is factual and not in dispute. China gave/sold NK the mobile launcher, most likely, due to the sabre rattling over tariffs. Which has also been a disaster as our trade deficit is higher than ever. Whatever the reason, it makes taking out the NK missiles much harder now that they can move them from site to site thanks to the blob.

They were fired from a mobile launcher (which was something that never happened before) on 7/4/2017 during one of many Trump golfing outing.
Sweetie...“mobile launchers” are benign objects. They pose absolutely no threat. It’s the nuclear warhead (developed during the failed era of the Obama Administration) which is the threat.

You can’t spin this my dear. For your own sake, just trying.

Nothing is "solved".
President Trump accomplished more in 3 weeks than Bill Clinton and MaObama did in 16 years. :laugh:
What was that exactly?
He made Kim Jong Un come to the table. Un is now playing nice with the international community - and even visited South Korea for the first time ever.

Wow..he sat down at a table with a dictator who hasn't stopped his activities for a second.

Forum List

Back