They were fired from a mobile launcher (which was something that never happened before) on 7/4/2017 during one of many Trump golfing outing.
Sweetie...“mobile launchers” are benign objects. They pose absolutely no threat. It’s the nuclear warhead (developed during the failed era of the Obama Administration) which is the threat.

You can’t spin this my dear. For your own sake, just trying.

Uh...no. Mobile launch capability means the missiles can be moved from site to site so if there were to be an order to bomb them, they are harder to find. It's essentially warcraft 101.

But thanks for admitting that they had nukes when Trump took office and they still have nukes. The orange blob did nothing except give China a reason to help the NK government conceal their nuke.

So you don't give the SKs any credit for anything.
Nope. South Korea has been there for 65 years or so and didn’t make an ounce of progress. Trump steps in for 3 weeks and pretty much solves it all. Un is scared stupid of Trump (and rightfully so).

The fact that you’re so desperate to deflect due credit away from Trump is as comical as it is absurd.

Trump came within 1 second from unleashing the Artillery onto Soul which is just as deadly or more deadly than any small nuclear attack by North Korea. That, alone, brought both Koreas to decide to start talking to each other. Trump is a Madman and is trying to take credit for the good things that the Koreas are doing for each other.

I already gave the link to the Feds that supported this.
Uh...no you didn’t. You couldn’t since it isn’t true. It takes a special kind of stupid to declare that over 30,000 jobs were all part time jobs. It’s literally not even possible.

Sorry snowflake, I personally saw 180 full time jobs for a single corporation. And there were tens of thousands more.

so you think enough time has passed that the others have forgotten about the links given? There hasn't been enough time gone by yet. You are back to (you actually never stopped ) making shit up.

But thanks for admitting that they had nukes when Trump took office and they still have nukes. The orange blob did nothing except give China a reason to help the NK government conceal their nuke.
Sure thing! And thank you for acknowledging that the nukes were developed under the impotent black marxist! And thank you for also acknowledging that the black marxist is a COWARD in our other thread. I didn’t think you had it in you.

That, alone, brought both Koreas to decide to start talking to each other. Trump is a Madman...
Try to spin it any way you want, snowflake. At the end of the day, 100% of the progress is completely and directly attributed to President Trump.

That, alone, brought both Koreas to decide to start talking to each other. Trump is a Madman...
Try to spin it any way you want, snowflake. At the end of the day, 100% of the progress is completely and directly attributed to President Trump.

And NK is still making more Nuclear weapons. They are at the point they don't have to test them anymore. They know they will work. They know their missiles will work. The world is a much more dangerous place.

As long as we agree the Orange Blob you worship has done nothing.
Oh we agreed that both President Trump and the black marxist are liars. And we also agreed that liars are cowards. But as far as accomplishments, President Trump is unmatched. He’s accomplished more in 2 years (legally) than the black marxist did in 8 years (illegally). Record highs in the market. Record lows in unemployment. Secured the border. Restored constitutional government. Repaired relations with allies around the world. Brought enemies to their knees. Defeated ISIS. Increased wages. The list goes on and on and on. All without violating the U.S. Constitution even a single time (unlike your black marxist messiah who violated the U.S. Constitution hundreds of times).

1cqj2d.jpg

You’re the one using “black messiah”. Nobody else.
Um...after you used the term “orange blob” half a dozen times or more, sweetie. You focused on skin color (the left always does).

You’re the one fixated on race. Clearly you’re being intellectually dishonest. You can add that to your repertoire of dishonesty.

Why is it you can’t tell the truth…ever?

Um...after you used the term “orange blob” half a dozen times or more, sweetie. You focused on skin color (the left always does).

You’re the one fixated on race. Clearly you’re being intellectually dishonest. You can add that to your repertoire of dishonesty.

Sweetie....you mentioned skin color half a dozen times or more before I did. I merely decided to play your game to expose your racism, hatred, and hypocrisy.

Worked flawlessly too.

money comes and goes but beauty charm wit enthusiasm, integrity are forever, so like...Trump's God!

Sweetie....you mentioned skin color half a dozen times or more before I did. I merely decided to play your game to expose your racism, hatred, and hypocrisy.

Worked flawlessly too.

We already knew you were a freeloading bigot. Why keep trying to convince of it.

Worked flawlessly too.

We already knew you were a freeloading bigot. Why keep trying to convince of it.
47688990_794127310932290_1185765858253733888_n.jpg

Forum List

Back