The winner of last nights debate was Lester Holt.

Oh my. You believe all that Ales Jones crap. I'm sorry for your mental deficiency. I hope you receive help for your mental deficiency.

Holt did a great job.
Coming from an ultra-lefty like you, that's a quintessential admission of the bias.

Yeah, I wish he would have brought up the Trump U scandal, the bribing of the Florida AG scandal, the Trump Foundation Scandal, the litany of lies that he has told, asked him point-blank if he REALLY thought he knew more than the generals about ISIS, asked him why he mocked a reporter with a physical disability.

Holt was incredibly biased in favor of Trump.

Holt did a great job.
Coming from an ultra-lefty like you, that's a quintessential admission of the bias.

Yeah, I wish he would have brought up the Trump U scandal, the bribing of the Florida AG scandal, the Trump Foundation Scandal, the litany of lies that he has told, asked him point-blank if he REALLY thought he knew more than the generals about ISIS, asked him why he mocked a reporter with a physical disability.

Considering he brought up nothing about Hillary's gazillion crimes, any of the stuff you mention would only be piling on trump.
Either your math skills suck or you are totally dishonest. Likely both, troll.

Oh my. You believe all that Ales Jones crap. I'm sorry for your mental deficiency. I hope you receive help for your mental deficiency.

I've rarely read anything from Alex Jone, and haven't read anything he's had to say about this. I did not need to read anyone else's opinions, from either side, in order to observe, from what I directly watched of the debate last night, that Mr. Holt was willfully and intentionally skewing the whole thing in Mrs. Clinton's favor.

His performance was a perfect illustration of how our so called journalists have degenerated into nothing more than propagandists for the current administration.

Infowars Predicted Lester Holt Would Help Hillary Before the Debate Began

Lester Holt: The Third Debater?

Infowars - Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Or how anyone criticizes you and suddenly people know who you are.

Basically he was doomed to be criticized no matter what the hell he did, so....

Holt did a great job.

Considering he brought up nothing about Hillary's gazillion crimes, any of the stuff you mention would only be piling on trump.
Either your math skills suck or you are totally dishonest. Likely both, troll.

A “gazillion crimes”…and you’re talking about my math skills; whatever dipshit.

I've rarely read anything from Alex Jone, and haven't read anything he's had to say about this. I did not need to read anyone else's opinions, from either side, in order to observe, from what I directly watched of the debate last night, that Mr. Holt was willfully and intentionally skewing the whole thing in Mrs. Clinton's favor.

All three of the links in the OP were to Alex Jones site.

Holt did a great job.

For Satan!

Yeah, he didn’t ask about Trump U, Trump Foundation, Bribing the Florida AG…. He did a great job for Trump.

The book of crimes committed by Clinton is thousand times longer.

Your opinion is noted, laughed at, and dismissed.

Clinton as potus will dismiss you: the entirely world will burn in WWIII with Russia.

Holt did a great job.

For Satan!

Yeah, he didn’t ask about Trump U, Trump Foundation, Bribing the Florida AG…. He did a great job for Trump.

Clinton as potus will dismiss you: the entirely world will burn in WWIII with Russia.

Just about the dumbest thing written today. But take heart. You still have about 20 hours to top yourself before midnight Wednesday.

All three of the links in the OP were to Alex Jones site.

What's your point? I know what I observed, in watching part of the debates myself. The intentional bias of the proceedings, in Mrs. Clinton's favor, was rather blatant. Are you saying that I couldn't possibly have seen what I clearly saw, because someone else who has a reputation as something of a crackpot also made the same observation?

For Satan!

Just about the dumbest thing written today. But take heart. You still have about 20 hours to top yourself before midnight Wednesday.

For Satan!

Can he have an extra 30 minutes if he presses the reset button.

Forum List

Back