The winner is the Tea Party- Put Focus back on Debt not Obama's spending

Will Republicans run on "jobs jobs jobs"? Again?

Once Obama gets into his campaign, it doesn't really matter what they run on. They've already given him so much material to work with.

I know they're trying to spin it it in the opposite direction, but media and governments from Australia to the UK and everywhere in between saw who was holding us hostage. They watched as Obama broke open his piggy bank and held out SS, Medicare and Medicaid with both hands and said take it all, and the Teat Party said "Oh fuck you very much, but no thank you. We can't possibly give an inch. We signed a mother fucking pledge."

America knows, and America will remember who was behind the wheel when we almost went over the cliff. And it's not over yet.

That's what I wondering in the righty SpinZone, because no cuts were made to SS, Medicare and Medicaid. I guess these rightys are trying to convince themselves they won a victory so they don't cry in their morning milk. :lol:

That's one of the fastest history rewrites IN history.

Already we're supposed to forget that the Tea Party opposed raising the debt ceiling,

period....????

Funny. It never ends...

It's almost amazing that I have to spam this at you in near every thread having to do with the debt ceiling but once again...

Owned, give up, stop, you lose...

Sen. Paul Unveils 5-Year Budget Plan: Eliminates Four Federal Agencies - The Note

According to Paul, a Tea Party conservative, the proposal will bring spending to the “historic average since World War II” in just one year. He further claims the budget achieves a $19 billion surplus by FY2016 and will bring all non-military discretionary spending back to FY2008 levels.

But as always I get the feeling your purpose is to attack, not fix anything.

That's one of the fastest history rewrites IN history.

Already we're supposed to forget that the Tea Party opposed raising the debt ceiling,

period....????

Funny. It never ends...

It's almost amazing that I have to spam this at you in near every thread having to do with the debt ceiling but once again...

Owned, give up, stop, you lose...

Sen. Paul Unveils 5-Year Budget Plan: Eliminates Four Federal Agencies - The Note

According to Paul, a Tea Party conservative, the proposal will bring spending to the “historic average since World War II” in just one year. He further claims the budget achieves a $19 billion surplus by FY2016 and will bring all non-military discretionary spending back to FY2008 levels.

But as always I get the feeling your purpose is to attack, not fix anything.

NOT SO!! No Entitlement programs were touched, and the military was cut, and will be cut some more later this year.

The American Pundit | Conservative Commentary on American Politics

Rep. Kristi Noem on Debt Deal: The Fight Has Been Worth It For Tea Party Freshmen

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kx-7zmyMFc]‪Rep. Kristi Noem: The Debt Plan Is a Win for Tea Party Freshmen‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Will Republicans run on "jobs jobs jobs"? Again?

Once Obama gets into his campaign, it doesn't really matter what they run on. They've already given him so much material to work with.

But will he use it effectively? In earnest, for me to support Obama for re-election, he is going to have to show a willingness to address long term debt problems in SS and especially Medicare. There have to be more cuts, but he must also show that he is going to demand additional revenue by not extending the Bush tax cuts again, and I want them ended across the board, not just on the wealthy. Lack of revenue is still a major problem and that has to change, but we also need more cuts in spending, and the military needs to be a major contributor to cuts.

Just raining on the parade..

1 trillion .. Cuts Over Ten Years...(can kicking bullshit)

1.5 trillion .. Cuts to be decided by a committee by the end of the year (more can kicking bullshit)

Debt limit raised by 2.4 trillion...(complete bullshit...)

Debt limit fiasco put off until after the next election...:cuckoo:

Sheesh...We are screwed... my friends..

Is it the best deal- probably not
But the Republicans only hold one house

The fact that the Left hates it, tells us all we need to know

It was only a few months ago Papa Obama was calling for new spending and tax increases
with some of the RINO's not far behind

They have succeeded in moving the debate

Obama just shot the treasonous Tea Party in the head.

Just like Bin Laden...

And those Somali pirates...

Too bad It was not Papa Obama who shot him

But hey the Left does not have much to run on these
days

so go with it
:eusa_whistle:

obamapatton-i2797.jpg

Is it the best deal- probably not
But the Republicans only hold one house

The fact that the Left hates it, tells us all we need to know

It was only a few months ago Papa Obama was calling for new spending and tax increases
with some of the RINO's not far behind

They have succeeded in moving the debate

Well.. looking through the smoke and mirrors, not much has changed.

The Obama/Democrats plan to destroy the U.S. economy continues, unabated..

This isn't a responsible plan.. it's another Obama/Democrat nightmare.

Sorry..but that's how I see it...

The Tea Party that’s the real winner in all of this because it has managed to focus the debate in Washington on the debt and it makes Obama’s investment talk sound like it’s from the Jurassic era.
Video

Dude the Tea Party is broken up and fighting with itself. Get real. Quit listening to propaganda from salesmen like Hannity. The GOP made MAJOR mistakes in this whole BS show as did Democrats. But when the public gets to know what the GOP did to them, 2012 is dead for Republicans.

I hope the Tea Party and responsible politicians sink this plan...

We would be far better off..

There ARE good things in the legislation. And dont fool yourself there are good things for both sides and for America in general. But the worst thing about it that hurts America is the lack of a tax hike for the wealthy. THAT part that isnt there is VERy irresponsible. It would also be great to get these Illegals out. They cost America a HUUUUUUGE amount of revenue.

The Tea Party that’s the real winner in all of this because it has managed to focus the debate in Washington on the debt and it makes Obama’s investment talk sound like it’s from the Jurassic era.
Video

Dude the Tea Party is broken up and fighting with itself. Get real. Quit listening to propaganda from salesmen like Hannity. The GOP made MAJOR mistakes in this whole BS show as did Democrats. But when the public gets to know what the GOP did to them, 2012 is dead for Republicans.

And what, pray tell, has the GOP done to the Public?

Video

Well
if you had actually watched the video then
you would have know that it is Krauthammer

Watch it
get back to me
:eusa_angel:

There ARE good things in the legislation. And dont fool yourself there are good things for both sides and for America in general. But the worst thing about it that hurts America is the lack of a tax hike for the wealthy. THAT part that isnt there is VERy irresponsible. It would also be great to get these Illegals out. They cost America a HUUUUUUGE amount of revenue.

Why are you so obsessed on burdening the American tax payer more while excusing the wasteful politician?

On what planet is it responsible for the people, who are in serious debt, to increase that debt while giving those fools in Washington who misspent our money more of our money????

It's time we stopped overburdening the American people. And to spread it evenly so everyone pays their fair share. IE the same rate with NO exceptions.

We all have a part of this nation. It's time we started acting like it and contributing instead of doing otherwise.

This tax hike for the wealthy is complete Bullshit.. If you taxed individual incomes at 100% for those making $250,000 or more this country would still be deficit spending. 4.1 billion in deficit spending a day is just a pathetic result to pass on to the next generations...

Forum List

Back