Rinos cave

Oh... the Tea Party will still exist and in some districts, they will still win... but I doubt they will have the numbers to keep holding the country hostage to promote their agenda.

Oh... the Tea Party will still exist and in some districts, they will still win... but I doubt they will have the numbers to keep holding the country hostage to promote their agenda.

I disagree..

At election time the debt will be 16 plus trillion. The issue doesnt go away.

Tea party will expand immensely, now that Boner et al have apparently caved to the leftwing spending jackals.

I disagree..

Yeah.... and everyone in the country but the Tea Party realize that the entire debt doesn't have to be paid off right now. It can be paid over time so that people's lives have minimal disruption. But that approach is not good enough for you. You want the government crippled, programs privatized and made into "for profit" entities and give almost absolute control to the Conglomerate, where everyday people have no voice at all.

Sorry... Most of the country disagrees with you.

The TeaTards have worn out their welcome in what? Six months?

Anyone surprised that it took that long?

I disagree..

Yeah.... and everyone in the country but the Tea Party realize that the entire debt doesn't have to be paid off right now. It can be paid over time so that people's lives have minimal disruption. But that approach is not good enough for you. You want the government crippled, programs privatized and made into "for profit" entities and give almost absolute control to the Conglomerate, where everyday people have no voice at all.

They havent asked that it be paid right away.

Post up where they have!!!!!

I disagree..

The majority of Americans do not want the debt ceiling raised. 62 to 66% the same number also BLAME Obama for things not improving.

OH MY!!!

Forum List

Back