The Whole World Is Watching

Since you used legislative experience as you mark for determining qualified, none of them were based on the standard YOU put forth. Rather than being honorable and admitting you were wrong, you make excuses. It's no wonder another unqualified black got into a government job.

In other words, you don't have a clue why Trump is qualified other than he has money. THAT was the question that YOU brought up.

Thanks for playing.

I didn't bring up a question. I answered yours and you refuse to acknowledge the facts I gave. YOU asked about legislative experience as the standard for being qualified. I showed three Presidents that didn't meet what you considered a level of qualification and you moved the goalposts to change the standard. Not my fault you shanked the kicked. It's yours for being unable to kick.

You questioned the qualifications of Obama and Clinton .. claiming only race and a vagina qualified them.

I said that only money 'qualifies' Trump to republicans and you've been dancing like a trained seal not to answer that question .. still haven't.

YOU brought up the question of qualifications .. I countered .. you danced.

end of story

I said those that voted for them considered race and vagina as qualifications.

YOU asked a question using legislative experience as the standard. I provided examples of Presidents without any and you danced around acknowledging it like a trained monkey.

End of story, negro.

No dummy ..you missed the part when I said that republicans think money is a qualification .. then you denied that republicans use money, but could never figure out what Trump's qualifications were beside money.

end of story white boy.

I saw it but dismissed it as the ramblings of another dumb n*gger.

[She will lecture us on loving progressives and that those who disagree are intolerant bigots.
I guess you are right. She hates everyone who doesn't love everyone like she does.....????
What's to love about intolerant bigots? IMO, you're projecting your own hate on her.
How can someone love such a liar? It can't be easy. I am not sure how the left wing tolerates such lying as issues from Mrs. Tuzla's mouth.
We tolerate you, don't we? :cool-45:

The Republican Convention could eclipse the '68 Democratic Convention for drama outside the arena. It's going to be a tense mix of anti-Trump protesters and groups like Bikers for Trump in an open-carry state! The Cleveland P.D. is going to have their hands full. Security fears mount ahead of GOP convention - CNNPolitics.com
Wait until you snowflakes find out what a superdelegate is in Philadelphia....your liberals are going to kill you..l.
It's going to be a love fest compared to the Republican Convention. :laugh2:
Oh yes it will....they will love burning Philadelphia down.....:lol:

Here we are in the face of gun violence and terrorism, the Republican National convention will take place in an open carry environment with harshly violently opposed armed factions cheek to jowl with each other. It's a recipe for disaster. strap on your seat belts, put on your bullet proof vests, this is going to get rough. The oracle has spoken.

That could really backfire on Trump. If the bikers do show up in force and start some violence, people will not look kindly on him.

I don't associate bikers with violence, asshole. You've been watching too much television. Motorcycle sales are at an all time high worldwide, and 1-percenters don't purchase motorcycles - they steal them. The rest of us are hard working, many are veterans, many are retired, many are law enforcement, many are soccer moms.
The only violence I've seen at Trump rally's are crazed nutjob Liberals.
Stay ignorant. Hillary needs the votes.
The real 1% bikers are not the least bit interested in the repub convention.you will not see them there in any numbers at all.

So far the violence has been from the left,other than some pushing and shoving.hopefully nothing bad happens,there is no reason for any group to start any crazy shit,there is no justification.

Forum List

Back