'The Whole Purpose' of Planned Parenthood Is to 'Eliminate Black People,' Ben Carson Says

If Trump didn't bring it up, good thing Ben Carson did!

Christian Post ^ | 07/22/2015

Republican 2016 presidential candidate Ben Carson recently made the assertion on a Iowa conservative radio show that the "purpose" behind Margaret Sanger's founding of the abortion giant Planned Parenthood was to "eliminate black people," and also questioned whether or not President Barack Obama realizes that. While the 63-year-old retired neurosurgeon was going in and out of reception during his phone interview with radio host Jan Mickelson on WHO Radio in Des Moines, Mickelson played a clip of an Obama speech from last year where the president defended Planned Parenthood and even said "Thank you Planned Parenthood. God bless you." When...

Dr. Ben Carson is the perfect example of an idiot savant.

Idiot savant definition, a mentally defective person with an exceptional skill or talent in a special field.
Racists.

That was their first Priority.

And then they moved onto all people. they are sick and wicked people. Just looking at those tapes tells you all you need to know

there is LAWS against selling and trafficking HUMAN body parts. and yet they sit right out in the OPEN and nobody from the Democrat party gives a CRAP
are they coming to get ya stephoney ??? their is a reason they have gone after them ... they have to violate a law... so far no laws have been violated ... your pathetic tapes have been altered ... when that happens only the fools bite ... hows it taste fool???
So prolonging an abortion risking the health of the monster getting an abortion so they can save the heart of the baby they are killing is okay with you?

Republican 2016 presidential candidate Ben Carson recently made the assertion on a Iowa conservative radio show that the "purpose" behind Margaret Sanger's founding of the abortion giant Planned Parenthood was to "eliminate black people," and also questioned whether or not President Barack Obama realizes that. While the 63-year-old retired neurosurgeon was going in and out of reception during his phone interview with radio host Jan Mickelson on WHO Radio in Des Moines, Mickelson played a clip of an Obama speech from last year where the president defended Planned Parenthood and even said "Thank you Planned Parenthood. God bless you." When...
He's still dumb as ever I see. Nothing like lying about Sanger to show what an idiot you are.

I see you still can't fathom an article SOMEONE ELSE wrote.... Your drug habit is having you reap the benefits!
People have been lying about Sanger since Sanger walked the earth. The Hospital ****** is just the latest in a long line.

Her own quotes are lies?

Lol

Moron

He's still dumb as ever I see. Nothing like lying about Sanger to show what an idiot you are.

I see you still can't fathom an article SOMEONE ELSE wrote.... Your drug habit is having you reap the benefits!
People have been lying about Sanger since Sanger walked the earth. The Hospital ****** is just the latest in a long line.

Her own quotes are lies?

Lol

Moron

Yes. To liberals, her own quotes are lies. That's the only way they can justify that monsters' existence. Just like Dr Mengele - Planned Parenthood reflects their founder's principles. Monsters. Each and every one of them.

Her own quotes are lies?

Lol

Moron

Yes. To liberals, her own quotes are lies. That's the only way they can justify that monsters' existence. Just like Dr Mengele - Planned Parenthood reflects their founder's principles. Monsters. Each and every one of them.
When you use what she said it doesn't help your side at all, which is why the Pro-Life people lie about her and what she actually said.

Her own quotes are lies?

Lol

Moron
A quote out of context is a lie. Look it up.

Her own quotes are lies?

Lol

Moron

When you use what she said it doesn't help your side at all, which is why the Pro-Life people lie about her and what she actually said.

Little fella - MY side doesn't need help. YOUR side, on the other hand, will burn in hell. Sucks to be you.....Give Hitler and Mengele my regards, won't you? :)

Her own quotes are lies?

Lol

Moron

Little fella - MY side doesn't need help. YOUR side, on the other hand, will burn in hell. Sucks to be you.....Give Hitler and Mengele my regards, won't you? :)
If your side didn't need help it wouldn't lie, and it does. Even the Pro-Life sites acknowledge that, like this one: Totally fake photos pro-lifers are guilty of sharing The Pulse LifeSite

Her own quotes are lies?

Lol

Moron

If your side didn't need help it wouldn't lie, and it does. Even the Pro-Life sites acknowledge that, like this one: Totally fake photos pro-lifers are guilty of sharing The Pulse LifeSite

Honestly, I have nothing but pity for you, you pathetic fool.....

ACTUALLY i thought eliminating Black people was the purpose of the Democrat Party; they've been so good at it all these hundred-something years. No matter how much they want to whine about switching ideologies and such, the fact remains that people who call themselves Democrats excel in getting Black people killed. It was true back then, it is just as true now.

ACTUALLY i thought eliminating Black people was the purpose of the Democrat Party; they've been so good at it all these hundred-something years. No matter how much they want to whine about switching ideologies and such, the fact remains that people who call themselves Democrats excel in getting Black people killed. It was true back then, it is just as true now.

Blacks (to democrats) are nothing more than a vehicle that they use to garner votes. Democrats have used blacks for that purpose forever. "Hey! Vote for us and we'll make sure that you keep getting them checks each month!" -or- "We understand you people. We KNOW how you feel" -or- "The evil old rich man is keeping y'all in chains"

Trust me, being black - I've heard them all at one time or another. Problem? Too damned many blacks have never had the guts to step out of their reality into a new one. Generation after generation after generation. Slavery comes in many forms - not just chains.

Her own quotes are lies?

Lol

Moron
A quote out of context is a lie. Look it up.
She must have been misquoted a whole bunch to get Hitler and the Nazi party to put to use all her theories and ideas.

Well is so, it ain't working any better than a sixteen year old drop out welfare mother.

Blacks (to democrats) are nothing more than a vehicle that they use to garner votes. Democrats have used blacks for that purpose forever. "Hey! Vote for us and we'll make sure that you keep getting them checks each month!" -or- "We understand you people. We KNOW how you feel" -or- "The evil old rich man is keeping y'all in chains"

Trust me, being black - I've heard them all at one time or another. Problem? Too damned many blacks have never had the guts to step out of their reality into a new one. Generation after generation after generation. Slavery comes in many forms - not just chains.

So Republicans don't have any special interest groups they seek out? Are you sure of that?

So Republicans don't have any special interest groups they seek out? Are you sure of that?

One thing that I am ABSOLUTELY sure of is this - the body politic has succumbed to polls, research and lawyers. These assholes can't piss without consulting with "advisors". Republicans and Democrats are the same worthless, corporate sucking perverts. I'm fully aware of that.

Difference? Republicans have never called me "******".

Forum List

Back