Carson: Obama Can't Identify With 'Experience of Black Americans'

I'm glad to hear that when Obama moved to Chicago, he only had a white exp

Just your typical black home in the Chicago hood.
View attachment 64711
You seem to think that one must be poor to have the black experience. That certainly says more about you.
The average black experience is being lower income. Statistics don't lie.

Not my fault Obama grew up in an average white upper class environment.

Mr. Carson points out how Obama is a fraud and his life was manufactured, made up all for the purpose of him running for President. it's too bad the people didn't see all that before they voted for him. What was sick about all this: is Obama and his snakes from his party USED his skin color for their hate Agenda and it was ALL PLANNED. I would have voted for Mr. Carson over that Obama any day.

SNIP:
Retired neurosurgeon and presidential candidate Ben Carson says President Barack Obama does not know what it's like to be a black American. Carson added that Obama was "raised white," and "he didn't grow up like I grew up...not even close." In a podcast with Politico's Glenn Thrush, Carson responded to a question about his feelings watching Obama sworn in as the first African-American president:

Like most Americans, I was proud that we broke the color barrier, when he was elected. But I also recognized that his experience and my experience are night and day. He didn't grow up like I grew up, by any stretch of the imagination, not even close.

[Obama is] an African American, he was raised white. Many of his formative years were spent in Indonesia, so for him to claim that he identifies with the experience of black Americans, I think is a bit of a stretch.

"I've been around for 54 years -- I've had a chance to see what real racism is," Carson added, with a subtle dig at Obama. Carson also insisted that "the way I am treated by the Left is racist: Because you're black, you have to think a certain way, and if you don't think that way, you're an Uncle Tom, you're worthy of every epithet they can come up with."

"If I weren't black," Carson declared, "then I'd just be a Republican," not remarkable to liberals. Due to his race, the doctor declared, he is singled out for unfair treatment. "They demonize people like me -- he's evil, he's an 'Uncle Tom.'" Carson didn't stop there. When asked about the water crisis in Flint, Mich., he argued that "a lot of things that people identify as racism is really classism -- there's a lot of classism in our society."

The retired neurosurgeon insisted that Republicans vehemently dislike Obama not because of the president's race, but due to his ideology. "What President Obama represents is an ideology that is antithetical to the ideology of most people in the Republican Party -- I don't think it has anything to do with race," Carson declared.

ALL of it at the site:
Carson: Obama Cannot Identify With 'Experience of Black Americans'
Well, Carson does have a point. How many blacks lived in Hawaii in the 60's and went to private schools. Carson lived in the hood with a single mom.

So what is the typical black then? Can you answer that?

Not only that is that if Obama didn't live the "typical black" life as you and others have said. Than what business does Trump have calling poor people lazy since he himself has never been poor?
Typical black is to stay uneducated, live on the government dole, and vote democrat. If you don't and you think for yourself. By liberal standards you're a house nig#er. Got it?
Oh? Really?
Yes, really.

Forum List

Back