Carson: Obama Can't Identify With 'Experience of Black Americans'

I asked what is being raised black. You mentioned single family homes. So that isn't being raised black then? What is?
You're not comprehending. Carson said Obama was not raised like he was. Which is a true statement, Carson grew up as an average black child would and Obama was raised as an upper class white child.

No, he said he was raised white. That is why I am asking what is being raised black? Do you not have an answer?
Yes, Obama was raised as an upper class white child would be.
Unless you can point out most blacks live in Hawaii and attend private school.

So being raised white is being raised in an upper class home? Is that what you are saying? So what is being raised black then?

Carson said Obama was RAISED WHITE. Why can't you answer what being raised white is?
You're just a typical Democrat ignoramous who needs to spin.
Have a good day <click>

Troll/instigator who's job is derail, argue over stupid crap and is here to instigate nothing more.

Disgruntled is not failing to comprehend, it is a troll - which is obvious from its postings in this thread.

Obama is not descended from slaves. He has no idea what it is like to grow up in a "colored" neighborhood, or to experience discrimination due to his race. He never experienced significant poverty. The family that raised him was, at various times, Muslim, white, elderly, and communist - never "Black." He went to schools where he was the only "colored" person, and the main "Black" people he encountered were on television.

And yet he has exploited being "Black" for his entire adult life, without actually having any of the cultural background that American "Blacks" share.

Many Black people saw his phoniness early on, and wanted to call him on it, but they were told to shut up because it was better to have a phony Black person in the White House than to have one lose the election.

Nothing Dr. Carson said was incorrect, or even debatable.
Obama--through his mom, believe it or not--is descended from John Punch, the first documented slave in America. However, that really has no impact on anything. Just wanted to inform you.

You're not comprehending. Carson said Obama was not raised like he was. Which is a true statement, Carson grew up as an average black child would and Obama was raised as an upper class white child.

No, he said he was raised white. That is why I am asking what is being raised black? Do you not have an answer?

So being raised white is being raised in an upper class home? Is that what you are saying? So what is being raised black then?

Carson said Obama was RAISED WHITE. Why can't you answer what being raised white is?
Have a good day <click>

I'm just trying to get you to answer what being raised white is? Why is it you can't answer that?
Get back to me before 5:00 today with a report on my desk.

Request Rejected

Have a good day <click>

Troll/instigator who's job is derail, argue over stupid crap and is here to instigate nothing more.

Bitch, dumb, who's job is to say anything negative about the other side without addressing anything from her side. Fuck off you troll.

Have a good day <click>

I'm just trying to get you to answer what being raised white is? Why is it you can't answer that?
Get back to me before 5:00 today with a report on my desk.

Request Rejected

So your answer is "You don't know" Got it. Just like Carson didn't know what the fuck he was talking about. I'm glad you all finally conceded that since YOU can't even answer what is being raised white.

Have a good day <click>

who are you demanding people here jump through hoops for you? knock it off you aren't that important in life. Go start your own thread on it you need to know so bad

So what is the typical black then? Can you answer that?
Mere statistics. Single parent, lives in inner city, low to middle income, will likely not finish high school.

So are you saying that is the typical black and if you don't live that way you aren't raised black? So essentially you are saying being raised black is a bad thing.
No, I said being raised as an average black is bad.
You don't agree?

I asked what is being raised black. You mentioned single family homes. So that isn't being raised black then? What is?
Upper Class?

Have a good day <click>

who are you demanding people here jump through hoops for you? knock it off you aren't that important in life. Go start your own thread on it you need to know so bad

Just like Carson your dumbass can't even answer what is being raised white. Go do your nails and let the big boys talk hun. If you don't like people saying things against Carson, don't start a thread with what he said you dumb bitch.

Obama was not socialized as a black or as an American. Mentally he must be a fucking mess. I therapist could probably have a field day with him.

Obama was not socialized as a black or as an American. Mentally he must be a fucking mess. I therapist could probably have a field day with him.

And what is being socialized as a black man. Describe it for us. Just like Carson you and the dumb bitch Stephanie can't even say what is being raised white and you can't describe what is being socialized black.

Have a good day <click>

Disgruntled is clearly struggling with some personal problems.

And what is being socialized as a black man. Describe it for us. Just like Carson you and the dumb bitch Stephanie can't even say what is being raised white and you can't describe what is being socialized black.
I think it is pretty self evident. Do you know what "socialized" means, numb nuts?

I think it is pretty self evident. Do you know what "socialized" means, numb nuts?

Why is it you can't describe it numb nuts? You like talking memes when you don't even know what they mean you idiot.

Have a good day <click>

they come barging in overtaking threads with their nonsense. Makes one wonder if they are a paid troll or humiliates themselves for free.

Have a good day <click>

they come barging in overtaking threads with their nonsense. Makes one wonder if they are a paid troll or humiliates themselves for free.

Yes, we shouldn't DARE question any thread you come up with and instead should just join in the circle jerk singular thought of a conservative bitch like yourself.

Think about this ...
48141525.cached.jpg

Think about this ...
upload_2016-2-25_9-4-8.jpeg

Think about this ...
upload_2016-2-25_9-4-55.jpeg

Think about this ...
48141525.cached.jpg

Think about this ...
View attachment 64693

Think about this ...
View attachment 64694

So you are claiming being raised black is only poverty?

Have a good day <click>

Yes, we shouldn't DARE question any thread you come up with and instead should just join in the circle jerk singular thought of a conservative bitch like yourself.
go start you own thread, stop derailing this one being a troll. and learn some manners of how to act on a message board.

Think about this ...
48141525.cached.jpg

Think about this ...
View attachment 64693

Think about this ...
View attachment 64694

So you are claiming being raised black is only poverty?

Stop being ridiculous.
blue-ivy-and-beyonce_0.JPG

Why is it you can't describe it numb nuts? You like talking memes when you don't even know what they mean you idiot.
Like I said, it is self evident. Why do you need me to describe it to you? You are just going to argue with my definition anyway. You are a whining little piece of rat filth who is quite contrary, and plainly not too bright. I know what Carson was talking about. Most people know to what he is referring.

Jump up and down accusing us of not being able to explain it if you must. In fact, I hope you do!

Forum List

Back