Carson: Obama Can't Identify With 'Experience of Black Americans'

Yes, Obama was raised as an upper class white child would be.
Unless you can point out most blacks live in Hawaii and attend private school.

So being raised white is being raised in an upper class home? Is that what you are saying? So what is being raised black then?

Carson said Obama was RAISED WHITE. Why can't you answer what being raised white is?
You're just a typical Democrat ignoramous who needs to spin.
Have a good day <click>

I'm just trying to get you to answer what being raised white is? Why is it you can't answer that?
Get back to me before 5:00 today with a report on my desk.

Request Rejected

So your answer is "You don't know" Got it. Just like Carson didn't know what the fuck he was talking about. I'm glad you all finally conceded that since YOU can't even answer what is being raised white.

Just like Carson didn't know what the fuck he was talking about.

You know more about growing up in a black neighborhood than Carson?

Go away troll

Mr. Carson points out how Obama is a fraud and his life was manufactured, made up all for the purpose of him running for President. it's too bad the people didn't see all that before they voted for him. What was sick about all this: is Obama and his snakes from his party USED his skin color for their hate Agenda and it was ALL PLANNED. I would have voted for Mr. Carson over that Obama any day.

SNIP:
Retired neurosurgeon and presidential candidate Ben Carson says President Barack Obama does not know what it's like to be a black American. Carson added that Obama was "raised white," and "he didn't grow up like I grew up...not even close." In a podcast with Politico's Glenn Thrush, Carson responded to a question about his feelings watching Obama sworn in as the first African-American president:

Like most Americans, I was proud that we broke the color barrier, when he was elected. But I also recognized that his experience and my experience are night and day. He didn't grow up like I grew up, by any stretch of the imagination, not even close.

[Obama is] an African American, he was raised white. Many of his formative years were spent in Indonesia, so for him to claim that he identifies with the experience of black Americans, I think is a bit of a stretch.

"I've been around for 54 years -- I've had a chance to see what real racism is," Carson added, with a subtle dig at Obama. Carson also insisted that "the way I am treated by the Left is racist: Because you're black, you have to think a certain way, and if you don't think that way, you're an Uncle Tom, you're worthy of every epithet they can come up with."

"If I weren't black," Carson declared, "then I'd just be a Republican," not remarkable to liberals. Due to his race, the doctor declared, he is singled out for unfair treatment. "They demonize people like me -- he's evil, he's an 'Uncle Tom.'" Carson didn't stop there. When asked about the water crisis in Flint, Mich., he argued that "a lot of things that people identify as racism is really classism -- there's a lot of classism in our society."

The retired neurosurgeon insisted that Republicans vehemently dislike Obama not because of the president's race, but due to his ideology. "What President Obama represents is an ideology that is antithetical to the ideology of most people in the Republican Party -- I don't think it has anything to do with race," Carson declared.

ALL of it at the site:
Carson: Obama Cannot Identify With 'Experience of Black Americans'
Well, Carson does have a point. How many blacks lived in Hawaii in the 60's and went to private schools. Carson lived in the hood with a single mom.

So what is the typical black then? Can you answer that?

Not only that is that if Obama didn't live the "typical black" life as you and others have said. Than what business does Trump have calling poor people lazy since he himself has never been poor?
Typical black is to stay uneducated, live on the government dole, and vote democrat. If you don't and you think for yourself. By liberal standards you're a house nig#er. Got it?

Some of you should see the movie Crash. Shows a lot of the shit people go through, and put themselves through, over race.

Obama was not socialized as a black or as an American. Mentally he must be a fucking mess. I therapist could probably have a field day with him.

And what is being socialized as a black man. Describe it for us. Just like Carson you and the dumb bitch Stephanie can't even say what is being raised white and you can't describe what is being socialized black.

Think about this ...
48141525.cached.jpg

Think about this ...
View attachment 64693

Think about this ...
View attachment 64694

So you are claiming being raised black is only poverty?

Stop being ridiculous.
blue-ivy-and-beyonce_0.JPG
What a cutie!

So I would ask Carson to let us know what is "raising white" and "raising black"? Because to every racist out there, if you aren't the same color then you aren't that color. There are many folks that are truly black in color and think anything lighter than black coffee color is not black.

I think Carson just failed at trying to play the race card.
I think you failed, period. He spoke about it last night at the Kelly townhall event. What he said is true, obama grew up raised by white grandparents in an affluent home and went to a top notch college. That isn't the typical black experience. He wasn't blaming obama, he was just saying it was an atypical upbringing from most of blacks while Carson did live it.

So explain to us what is a typical black? You using the race card is hilarious.
I didn't say a typical black. Neither did he. Most blacks don't grow up like obama, that's what he said, it's what he meant, it's the truth. You can't understand simple words.

I've got an idea: If the conservatives in the Senate are going to IGNORE Obama for his last year, maybe you should ALL put him on ignore. What possible difference does this make to anyone at this point? And who is just figuring this out? A real revelation for you?
It's difficult to ignore a festering hemorrhoid.

Obama was not socialized as a black or as an American. Mentally he must be a fucking mess. I therapist could probably have a field day with him.

And what is being socialized as a black man. Describe it for us. Just like Carson you and the dumb bitch Stephanie can't even say what is being raised white and you can't describe what is being socialized black.

Think about this ...
48141525.cached.jpg

Think about this ...
View attachment 64693

Think about this ...
View attachment 64694

Stop being ridiculous.
What a cutie!
Agreed. Total MILF!

Mr. Carson points out how Obama is a fraud and his life was manufactured, made up all for the purpose of him running for President. it's too bad the people didn't see all that before they voted for him. What was sick about all this: is Obama and his snakes from his party USED his skin color for their hate Agenda and it was ALL PLANNED. I would have voted for Mr. Carson over that Obama any day.

SNIP:
Retired neurosurgeon and presidential candidate Ben Carson says President Barack Obama does not know what it's like to be a black American. Carson added that Obama was "raised white," and "he didn't grow up like I grew up...not even close." In a podcast with Politico's Glenn Thrush, Carson responded to a question about his feelings watching Obama sworn in as the first African-American president:

Like most Americans, I was proud that we broke the color barrier, when he was elected. But I also recognized that his experience and my experience are night and day. He didn't grow up like I grew up, by any stretch of the imagination, not even close.

[Obama is] an African American, he was raised white. Many of his formative years were spent in Indonesia, so for him to claim that he identifies with the experience of black Americans, I think is a bit of a stretch.

"I've been around for 54 years -- I've had a chance to see what real racism is," Carson added, with a subtle dig at Obama. Carson also insisted that "the way I am treated by the Left is racist: Because you're black, you have to think a certain way, and if you don't think that way, you're an Uncle Tom, you're worthy of every epithet they can come up with."

"If I weren't black," Carson declared, "then I'd just be a Republican," not remarkable to liberals. Due to his race, the doctor declared, he is singled out for unfair treatment. "They demonize people like me -- he's evil, he's an 'Uncle Tom.'" Carson didn't stop there. When asked about the water crisis in Flint, Mich., he argued that "a lot of things that people identify as racism is really classism -- there's a lot of classism in our society."

The retired neurosurgeon insisted that Republicans vehemently dislike Obama not because of the president's race, but due to his ideology. "What President Obama represents is an ideology that is antithetical to the ideology of most people in the Republican Party -- I don't think it has anything to do with race," Carson declared.

ALL of it at the site:

So I would ask Carson to let us know what is "raising white" and "raising black"? Because to every racist out there, if you aren't the same color then you aren't that color. There are many folks that are truly black in color and think anything lighter than black coffee color is not black.

I think Carson just failed at trying to play the race card.
And Staphanie ate it right up.

Disgruntled is not failing to comprehend, it is a troll - which is obvious from its postings in this thread.

Obama is not descended from slaves. He has no idea what it is like to grow up in a "colored" neighborhood, or to experience discrimination due to his race. He never experienced significant poverty. The family that raised him was, at various times, Muslim, white, elderly, and communist - never "Black." He went to schools where he was the only "colored" person, and the main "Black" people he encountered were on television.

And yet he has exploited being "Black" for his entire adult life, without actually having any of the cultural background that American "Blacks" share.

Many Black people saw his phoniness early on, and wanted to call him on it, but they were told to shut up because it was better to have a phony Black person in the White House than to have one lose the election.

Nothing Dr. Carson said was incorrect, or even debatable.
A "phony black person"? This is getting fascinating. One day President Obama is too black, going to a black church, a Kenyan, etc. Now he's too white?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think it is pretty self evident. Do you know what "socialized" means, numb nuts?

Something that is self evident should be mega easy to point out.

SNIP:

ALL of it at the site:
Well, Carson does have a point. How many blacks lived in Hawaii in the 60's and went to private schools. Carson lived in the hood with a single mom.

So what is the typical black then? Can you answer that?

Not only that is that if Obama didn't live the "typical black" life as you and others have said. Than what business does Trump have calling poor people lazy since he himself has never been poor?
Typical black is to stay uneducated, live on the government dole, and vote democrat. If you don't and you think for yourself. By liberal standards you're a house nig#er. Got it?
Oh? Really?

Think about this ...
48141525.cached.jpg

Think about this ...
View attachment 64693

Think about this ...
View attachment 64694

Stop being ridiculous.
What a cutie!
Agreed. Total MILF!
I meant the baby. Hope you didn't.

I'm just trying to get you to answer what being raised white is? Why is it you can't answer that?

who are you demanding people here jump through hoops for you? knock it off you aren't that important in life. Go start your own thread on it you need to know so bad
Disgruntled is clearly struggling with some personal problems.

they come barging in overtaking threads with their nonsense. Makes one wonder if they are a paid troll or humiliates themselves for free.

Yes, we shouldn't DARE question any thread you come up with and instead should just join in the circle jerk singular thought of a conservative bitch like yourself.
go start you own thread, stop derailing this one being a troll. and learn some manners of how to act on a message board.

Oh please don't lecture me on how to act. I read many of your responses to people and it is anything but civil. So fuck off. You cons just hate it when your side says something stupid and you're called on it.

Fact is there is no raising white or raising black and the fact you are using the race card is laughable bitch.

who are you demanding people here jump through hoops for you? knock it off you aren't that important in life. Go start your own thread on it you need to know so bad

they come barging in overtaking threads with their nonsense. Makes one wonder if they are a paid troll or humiliates themselves for free.

Yes, we shouldn't DARE question any thread you come up with and instead should just join in the circle jerk singular thought of a conservative bitch like yourself.
go start you own thread, stop derailing this one being a troll. and learn some manners of how to act on a message board.

Oh please don't lecture me on how to act. I read many of your responses to people and it is anything but civil. So fuck off. You cons just hate it when your side says something stupid and you're called on it.

Fact is there is no raising white or raising black and the fact you are using the race card is laughable bitch.

Is there such a thing as racial and economical inequality?
Why are two white Democratic candidates running for President pandering to blacks? Are they making promises to them?

Disgruntled is an expert on saying stupid shit.

Is there such a thing as racial and economical inequality?
Why are two white Democratic candidates running for President pandering to blacks? Are they making promises to them?

Well since I am not voting for either of them I cannot answer for them but no, I don't think there is economical inequality due to race. There is economical inequality due to other issues but not race.

Forum List

Back