The Whole Mueller Probe is Disgracefully Partisan and Incestuous

Mueller has several folks on the payroll who are connected to Clinton and Democrats. I can't support this 'investigation.' Time to wrap it up.

Pretty much everyone is connected either to the Dems or to the Repubs. It would be impossible to field a team in DC of people that were not connected to one side or the other.

Being connected to one side or the other does not mean you cannot do your job correctly.
And you'd be saying that if EVERYONE on the Mullier team was known to have donated to Trump's campaign?
SUUUUURE you would you lying POS!
His name is Mueller you imbecile. Get used to spelling it correctly because he will go down as an American hero who took down the totally corrupt Trump Crime family.
The moment the first sentence is handed out by all means let us know. Of course when the Inspector General completes his investigation into all things Clinton I don't expect to see you on this forum anymore pal.

17 mostly Republican lead Investigations say you’re lying.
Everything I posted - as you already know - has been proven.
You have also already been PROVEN to be a liar with no credibility on this.
Your continued parroting / repeating your lies continues to make you look desperate, pathetic, and like the Hillary-Worshipping Snowflake Troll you are.

When the leading Russian troll on this forum gets this vociferous in his denounciations of the Clintons and the Democrats, you know he’s truly desperate to deflect from Trump’s Russia connections.

Just to point out one of your many lies, the money the source of the funds wasn’t the KGB bank, it was the Russian oligarch who was the former owner of the company which purchased Uranium One. The Russian bank was the entity which transferred the money, but they didn’t give the Clinton Foundation the money. So that’s just one lie.

If I were to send you $1 million dollars via Bundestag Bank, the Bank which just paid a $100 million fine for money laundering, and which finances Trump’s real estate deals, that doesn’t mean the money was illegally obtained, or that Trump had any part in it. I have to use a bank to make such a transfer. I just chose that one.

Your desperation at posting two other three “but Hillary” threads every single day just makes Trump look more and more guilty. Why else would the Russian troll farm keep trying to deflect to Clinton and the Democrats?

Now this: Wife of demoted DOJ official worked for firm behind anti-Trump dossier.

“A senior Justice Department official demoted last week for concealing his meetings with the men behind the anti-Trump ‘dossier’ had even closer ties to Fusion GPS, the firm responsible for the incendiary document, than have been disclosed, Fox News has confirmed: The official’s wife worked for Fusion GPS during the 2016 election.”

This is, of course, the very predictable ( and very predicted) defense for when the Mueller investigation turns serious, which it has. The funny thing about this desperate nonsense is that it's not actually designed to defend Trump. These contrived, overwrought accusations would never undermine facts in front of a grand jury or Congress. This new FOX News narrative is only meant for Trumpkins to defend their own egos and psyches from the facts and from reality. You are all positioning yourselves to call any result of the investigation "fake".

Mueller has several folks on the payroll who are connected to Clinton and Democrats. I can't support this 'investigation.' Time to wrap it up.

Pretty much everyone is connected either to the Dems or to the Repubs. It would be impossible to field a team in DC of people that were not connected to one side or the other.

Being connected to one side or the other does not mean you cannot do your job correctly.
And you'd be saying that if EVERYONE on the Mullier team was known to have donated to Trump's campaign?
His name is Mueller you imbecile. Get used to spelling it correctly because he will go down as an American hero who took down the totally corrupt Trump Crime family.
The moment the first sentence is handed out by all means let us know. Of course when the Inspector General completes his investigation into all things Clinton I don't expect to see you on this forum anymore pal.
Still on Hillary and playing ostrich about the 2 guilty pleas and 2 indictments by 4 of the fat ass’ finest.

This is, of course, the very predictable ( and very predicted) defense for when the Mueller investigation turns serious, which it has. The funny thing about this desperate nonsense is that it's not actually designed to defend Trump. These contrived, overwrought accusations would never undermine facts in front of a grand jury or Congress. This new FOX News narrative is only meant for Trumpkins to defend their own egos and psyches from the facts and from reality. You are all positioning yourselves to call any result of the investigation "fake".

That's PRECISELY what they are doing .. and it isn't going to work.

Still on Hillary and playing ostrich about the 2 guilty pleas and 2 indictments by 4 of the fat ass’ finest.
The moment a judge reads the sentences by all means post them.
Face it pal. You are once again sitting on a rotting horse while furiously jerking off to a fantasy that will never come true.
BTW. Any luck selling those dozens of Hands Up Don't Shoot hoodies on EBAY?

Might have to wait a bit on the Flynn sentence. The judge made it clear that it depends on his cooperation and the value of the information he gives up. But, being one of Trump's mommies, I'm sure you think it's nothing.

Face it pal. You are once again sitting on a rotting horse while furiously jerking off to a fantasy that will never come true.

You're going to have to be patient on that - This baby will wrap when Mueller is READY to wrap it - not before.
Probably sometime between next summer or fall.

So what? It is asinine and childish to think that people must be 100% unbiased to do their job correctly.

How about they be more concerned about reporting the truth and nothing but the truth, instead of purposely lying and distorting facts? Is that too much to ask?

When the leading Russian troll on this forum...
View attachment 165616
'Dragonlady'?
-
More like yappy, snarling Chihuahua.

Lacking any actual evidence of TRUMP
crimes and lacking any evidence to truly
defend the proven Liberal crimes that have
been committed, you continue the personal
attacks and 'Russian Troll' name calling of
those who continually stick all that evidence
of Debunked fake news against Trump and
the existing evidence against Hillary Mueller,
etc...IN YOUR FACE.

The 'Russian Troll' false narrative has all but
replaced the more time-honored pathetic Lib
tactic of calling someone a 'racist' in an attempt
to silence them.

FAIL.

...and from now on, I may reference you as 'ChihuahuaLady'. :p
When the leading Russian troll on this forum...
View attachment 165616
'Dragonlady'?
-
More like yappy, snarling Chihuahua.

Lacking any actual evidence of TRUMP
crimes and lacking any evidence to truly
defend the proven Liberal crimes that have
been committed, you continue the personal
attacks and 'Russian Troll' name calling of
those who continually stick all that evidence
of Debunked fake news against Trump and
the existing evidence against Hillary Mueller,
etc...IN YOUR FACE.

The 'Russian Troll' false narrative has all but
replaced the more time-honored pathetic Lib
tactic of calling someone a 'racist' in an attempt
to silence them.

FAIL.

...and from now on, I may reference you as 'ChihuahuaLady'. :p

I love it when they insult me. It means they’ve got nothing.

At nearly 6’ tall, I’m the biggest chihuahua you’ve ever seen. And chihuahua are extremely vicious. More of them on the Dog Whisperer than any other breed.

I love it when they insult me. It means they’ve got nothing.

th

Here, ChihuahuaLady....you need this.

I love when snowflakes accuse others of doing what they constantly do.

:lmao:

If only Trump’s people hadn’t promised so much to Russia, and Russia worked so hard to get Trump elected, you guys wouldn’t even have to be thinking about this. Oh well :itsok:
If only you had some connection with reality. Do you know anything that isn't pure fantasy?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
The delusional left think any day now, just seconds away from a Trump impeachment. For the last year.

Now this: Wife of demoted DOJ official worked for firm behind anti-Trump dossier.

“A senior Justice Department official demoted last week for concealing his meetings with the men behind the anti-Trump ‘dossier’ had even closer ties to Fusion GPS, the firm responsible for the incendiary document, than have been disclosed, Fox News has confirmed: The official’s wife worked for Fusion GPS during the 2016 election.”
From Fox News to your brain to this forum.
We know there’s a campaign going by Fox to get ready to try the blunt the further upcoming indictments.
Papadopoulos- Check
Manafort- check
Gates- check
Flynn- check
Sessions- Junior - Kushner- Trump: UP NEXT
Yeah, shoot the messenger because the collusion is real. Leftists have colluded to make the investigation a laughing stock.

It must be true, it must; it's been proved by Fox News and it's on the Internet, What more proof do we need???? And the author of this thread is a well known and brilliant bi-partisan, independent thinking ....

[SARCASM ALERT]

Forum List

Back